Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,914 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Shirley gave Phil some smack tonight :D I expected her and maybe Jane to give Glenda a good pasting

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Shirley gave Phil some smack tonight :D I expected her and maybe Jane to give Glenda a good pasting

That was the best smack I've seen in a long time, I actually jumped :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

The whole time I was thinking "stick her head in the fryer!" then I realised I was probably thinking slightly overboard. lol :D

Shirley should marry Phil and take clean him out take everything - I'm sure Jay and Ben would be happy to live with her and Jane should do the same with Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭ElectraX

The whole time I was thinking "stick her head in the fryer!" then I realised I was probably thinking slightly overboard. lol :D

I was thinking the exact same thing!:D Seemed the obvious conclusion to someone getting beaten up in a chip shop by Shirley:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Christ though, some of the acting last night was awful. That new Ben was bad and Jane is always always bad!
    I wonder will she leave Ian now - she has to go on maternity leave soon in real life.
    And Shirley always looks like her false teeth are going to fall out.
    Horrendous!

The Masoods will be at the centre of a dramatic stunt on EastEnders next month when the roof of the family's Argee Bhajee restaurant collapses, Digital Spy can confirm.

In a surprise storyline twist, disaster strikes on the night of Tamwar's (Himesh Patel) engagement party as he happily celebrates his future with fiancée Afia Khan (Meryl Fernandes).

Exact details of what happens next are currently being kept under wraps, although it is understood that Syed Masood (Marc Elliott) will be one character who sustains injuries as the joyful occasion descends into chaos.

A Walford source told DS: "These dramatic scenes were filmed a couple of weeks ago and will air in early April, providing some big drama for the Masoods on what should have been a happy day for Tamwar.

"Despite the ill-feeling between him and his parents, Syed is in the building when the disastrous party takes place. But what the accident could mean for the family feud remains to be seen."

Builder Greg Jessop (Stefan Booth) completed last-minute repair work on the Argee Bhajee's roof in January, rescuing the Masoods' plans for the restaurant's grand re-opening.

At the time, Greg warned that new roof beams would be needed in the long-term - but the family have since been plagued by financial difficulties, leaving them unable to spend any more money on the building's restoration.

The plot twist is likely to lead to Syed and his partner Christian Clarke sharing more screen time with the Masoods as Christian's portrayer John Partridge recently told DS that old problems and hostilities between the family would start to be revisited.

Speaking in January, Partridge said: "I think those issues will start to be resolved. We may not have the outcome that people want and it may not come about in the way that people think, but some of those issues will be addressed."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a308157/another-enders-ronnie-twist-revealed.html

Troubled EastEnders character Ronnie Branning will hand herself over to the police after coming clean over her baby swap secret, a report has claimed.

On Sunday it emerged that Ronnie will finally come to her senses next month by confessing to her terrible mistake, leading to Kat Moon finally being reunited with son Tommy.

According to the Daily Star today, subsequent scenes will see Ronnie visit the local police station and explain what she has done. The storyline is then expected to focus on a police investigation into the matter.

However, Ronnie's ultimate fate remains unknown as it is not yet clear whether she will be charged or escape punishment.

Kat, meanwhile, is expected to face fresh troubles despite her joy at getting Tommy back. It is thought that she will struggle to bond with the baby after being away from him for so long.

A source told the newspaper: "It's a tough thing for Kat to get her head around. She's been through so much pain mourning the loss of Tommy and now she's got to get used to him being alive."

The Walford plot began on New Year's Eve when Ronnie's newborn son James lost his life to cot death. In her grief-stricken state, Ronnie secretly switched the child with Kat's baby - heaping heartbreak on the Moons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Once again I will never understand a girl's attraction to a dodgey low life scumbag.

Ahahaha its a tv show! That may be the character he's playin, but I'm sure he's not really a 'dodgey low life scumbag' :rolleyes:

Re the Ronnie/Kat/baby storyline, I am so ready for the truth to come out. I'm really fed up of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Chickaroo

Hahaha so was I, and yes it would have been ever so slightly overboard!!

But the clout she gave Phil brilliant, you could see the hand mark on his face afterwards!!! I have an inkling that she enjoyed it somewhat, he is prob an dog (geddit) to work with ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

rsta wrote: »
    Ahahaha its a tv show! That may be the character he's playin, but I'm sure he's not really a 'dodgey low life scumbag' :rolleyes:

Re the Ronnie/Kat/baby storyline, I am so ready for the truth to come out. I'm really fed up of it.

I know, but it happens in real life all too often.

Makes me sick tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

rsta wrote: »

Im fed up of the story but im dreading the truth coming out. I quite like Ronnie and Jack together and will be sad to see them break up again. And then jack will probably get someone else pregnant.

blondie7 wrote: »
    Im fed up of the story but im dreading the truth coming out. I quite like Ronnie and Jack together and will be sad to see them break up again. And then jack will probably get someone else pregnant.

He'll probably end up with Glenda...keep it in the family:D

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

ElectraX wrote: »
    He'll probably end up with Glenda...keep it in the family:D

I really hope she is gone for good! Knowing EE though she will come back pregnant and wont know who the daddy is!

Wonder will Phil take the craic??

blondie7 wrote: »

I think Jack will get with Roxy once Ronnie is gone

Seen on the front of some soap magazine just well ago that Jack gets close to Kat :eek: probably he is still very attached to Tommy as he thought he was his son

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

I think I'm going to get sick!!!!!! [Phil and Shirley]

Oh God, are Ian and Jane going to get married again now

Where does Shirley get her coats....that one she has on tonight is the fugliest thing I've ever seen:eek:

Shirley is very forgiving

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

I actually felt physically sick at the sight of Phil & Shirley at it!
    She's some eejit if she thinks Phil won't jump into bed with the next "Glenda" that comes along.
    I wish Ben would open his mouth and speak up - I can't hear what he says and he has the same pained expression 24/7.

• Advertisement

Aaw Jay and Abbie are quite sweet:p They would definitely be one of the less annoying couples in the Square:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Tiffany is the best thing in EastEnders :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭kaa

hey guys,

was wondering does any one know when did that rob fella take pictures of her and show his friends??? because i read he did and whitney doesnt know. but i seemed to have miss that bit. or has it not happened yet. :confused:

what do ye all think of that story line???

Aaw Jay and Abbie are quite sweet:p They would definitely be one of the less annoying couples in the Square:D

Isnt Jay a tad too old for Abbie - she is around the same age as Ben and Jordan and now she is dressing and acting very grown up and didnt Jay chance his luck with Lauren so I assumed he is the same age as her

ya but max will be the annoying one......going off on one as usual. and he will wreck it for them.

but abi and jay make a lovely couple....cute :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Abbey is supposed to be 15 in the soap, Jay is 17...wikpedia:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

kaa wrote: »
    hey guys,

was wondering does any one know when did that rob fella take pictures of her and show his friends??? because i read he did and whitney doesnt know. but i seemed to have miss that bit. or has it not happened yet. :confused:

what do ye all think of that story line???

You havent missed it yet, Whitney only came back last night.
    If she is sleeping with his mates for money i dont think she is going to see much wrong with him giving them pics of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭s3129

Awwwww Jay is so cute, I really like his charachter as well. As for Abbie... annoying little girl. No more than her sister. Janine summed her up nicely when she told her she was a 'spoilt boring careless child' - think I have that right.

Haven't been following it that closely recently (am sick and tired of the Ronnie/Baby story line.. every time she is about to tell Jack, the baby makes a little noise and they have to rush to attend to it. Babies make noises, leave them alone) but I must go an read up on the Whitney story and see what its all about.

caseyann wrote: »
    You havent missed it yet, Whitney only came back last night.
    If she is sleeping with his mates for money i dont think she is going to see much wrong with him giving them pics of her.

no i read she is sleeping with his mates as a way rob can pay back his debts. but she doesnt know he has pictures. wil just hae ot watch and see. thanks anyway.

ya is the special 10min eposide on bbc around half 8 friday night???

• Advertisement

I think Jack will get with Roxy once Ronnie is gone

i think jack will go to portugal to see sam and his son

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement