Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

kaa wrote: »
    no i read she is sleeping with his mates as a way rob can pay back his debts. but she doesnt know he has pictures. wil just hae ot watch and see. thanks anyway.

ya is the special 10min eposide on bbc around half 8 friday night???

She should tell him to sell his car and his jewelery he is wearing,some girls are pretty dumb.
    No problem it is an interesting story.I would have rathered he was her knight in shinning armour though.

i think jack will go to portugal to see sam and his son

God she is vile,i hope he has a brain and stays with ronnie.I think they will find out she is pregnant again.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

I just watched last night's episode on the RTE Player and Abby and Jay are soooo cute! :)
    She is a bit annoying but I can totally believe her character at the moment. I think they are both playing their parts well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

caseyann wrote: »
    God she is vile,i hope he has a brain and stays with ronnie.I think they will find out she is pregnant again.

Hold on a second, Ronnie steals a baby and passes it off as her dead son and you think Jack should stay with her?

Really?

Hold on a second, Ronnie steals a baby and passes it off as her dead son and you think Jack should stay with her?

Really?

Yes i do! Its just a programme on tv. lol she is not well should she be dumped when she needs help and the man she loves more than anything leave her for a tart?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭kaa

She should tell him to sell his car and his jewelery he is wearing,some girls are pretty dumb.
    No problem it is an interesting story.I would have rathered he was her knight in shinning armour though.

ya i would like that aswell......but in soap land no-one gets a happy ever after. ya whinteys character is pretty stupid. she is soooo naive and always a victim. she is getting annoying lately anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,919 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yes i do! Its just a programme on tv. lol she is not well should she be dumped when she needs help and the man she loves more than anything leave her for a tart?

Jack never got a chance to see or say goodbye to his son James, that is going to be hard for him to forgive and I'm sure he find out also that she helped Sam and his other son leave.

ya i would like that aswell......but in soap land no-one gets a happy ever after. ya whinteys character is pretty stupid. she is soooo naive and always a victim. she is getting annoying lately anyway.
    I know its gotten very dragged out with her bad luck,and ronnies and roxy with the whole being thick enough to not believe phil! robbed her money.And gets this new house and her mother living off her and her sister.Even in soap land that shouldnt add up to her mother robbed the cash.Lol thats when i start thinking deserve what they get.
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jack never got a chance to see or say goodbye to his son James, that is going to be hard for him to forgive and I'm sure he find out also that she helped Sam and his other son leave.
    Oh yeah i forgot that part,damn she is stuffed.

do any of ye know for sure is the special 10 min eposide called whitneys story on bbc 1 during comic relief on friday night or is it sunday on bbc???

and if its on friday what time??

cause on the eastenders website its saying bbc 3 at ten to ten but on other websites its sayin friday during the comic relief show.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

not sure when it's on but they can hardly depress us all in the middle of comic relief can they?

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    not sure when it's on but they can hardly depress us all in the middle of comic relief can they?

well comic relief helped them come up with the story line so maybe...will just have to watch and see anyway.....eventhough you be right!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭ElectraX

Poor Whitney...she's so naive!!!:eek:

ElectraX wrote: »

I have to say I would think after all she has been through and with Bianca as her step mum she wouldnt be that naive

ElectraX wrote: »

ya i agree......its annoying how naive she is like. even my 3 year old daughter said rob was bold. (i no its only a programme)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Naive is one thing but she is just plain stupid. How can she possibly think Rob is good to her, nice to her and they're in love/soul mates. How stupid can one person be?

Eastenders really annoys me sometimes!! :mad:

The sooner they move on with the baby story and the whitney story the better. I want more of Jay and Abbie...CUTE!! :)

Naive is one thing but she is just plain stupid. How can she possibly think Rob is good to her, nice to her and they're in love/soul mates. How stupid can one person be?

Eastenders really annoys me sometimes!! :mad:

The sooner they move on with the baby story and the whitney story the better. I want more of Jay and Abbie...CUTE!! :)

I hope you never meet a man who is manipulative or even a woman,I have come across both types.And they are very good at making poor naive delicate emotional young girls and yes even boys think they are the goodies.
    It was a brilliant performance from Janine i have to say,she played that part very well.
    The damage that can be inflicted on young girls and boys in the world this shows true insight of how vulnerable they are.And how a lot of girls and guys end up prostituting.

I hope you never meet a man who is manipulative or even a woman,I have come across both types.And they are very good at making poor naive delicate emotional young girls and yes even boys think they are the goodies.
    It was a brilliant performance from Janine i have to say,she played that part very well.
    The damage that can be inflicted on young girls and boys in the world this shows true insight of how vulnerable they are.And how a lot of girls and guys end up prostituting.

If it were Lauren or Abbie I would say yes they are young and naive but the fact it is Whitney I would think she would have some street smart about her, she just seems stupid but no she saw nothing wrong with having sex with her so called fella Rob's mates :confused: I think the way the writers have done this storyline it is bloody awful as is the acting from the actors involved i.e. Rob and Whitney the sooner this is over the better

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    If it were Lauren or Abbie I would say yes they are young and naive but the fact it is Whitney I would think she would have some street smart about her, she just seems stupid but no she saw nothing wrong with having sex with her so called fella Rob's mates :confused: I think the way the writers have done this storyline it is bloody awful as is the acting from the actors involved i.e. Rob and Whitney the sooner this is over the better

You obviously dont know any girls who fell on hard times and depression or low self esteem.They are easy pray.Thats what the story line gets to.Doesnt matter what age people are everyone is vulnerable when they have lost hope and especially already damaged abused girls and boys like Whitney's character.
    And the way that guy rob acted is a toned down version of what would be actual fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,258 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I think this is an excellent storyline. Someone said something about Whitney knowing better because of her age - that she should know that Rob is only out to exploit her. You could say the same about little mo when she was with Trevor then - but we all know that little mo was just a quivering unconfident mess which is what Whitney is. It doesn't matter what age you are - if you're desperate for love and attention then you'll believe anything really.

Thought rob gave a brilliant performance - I was actually scared!! Lol! And janine and Lauren were good too. Didn't think Whitney was the strongest though.

ya its a good story line but u know its only going to get worse for whitney....i know she is naive and all dat but when she has been pushed out of her house and her family (liam & tiff) don't anything to do with her and feeling low dats wen preditors hit......but towards d end of it u could see she was kinda starting to see what rob was like. and then bam she is back trusting him again.

i honestly thought this story was goin 2 be dragged out more than what it has been......its all happening quickly unlike the baby swap story.....

• Advertisement

You obviously dont know any girls who fell on hard times and depression or low self esteem.They are easy pray.Thats what the story line gets to.Doesnt matter what age people are everyone is vulnerable when they have lost hope and especially already damaged abused girls and boys like Whitney's character.
    And the way that guy rob acted is a toned down version of what would be actual fact.

ya i agree.....and they just want to be loved....didnt she say something like that last night. but anyone is vulnerable....just look at a normal saturday night out. if u lose ur friends for like 10mins....and your at the bar or in the smoking room one or two fellas will come upto you because your on your own and you have drink in you aswell.....and those fellas think easy target....inviting you to get a drink or back to a house party afterwards. i know its not the same level as whitneys story but those fellas are just using you aswel.

What will happen today is it on? Or have we got to wait till Monday or Sunday,because of the dumb comic relief stuff?

What will happen today is it on? Or have we got to wait till Monday or Sunday,because of the dumb comic relief stuff?

the 10min special is over and it was so good....cant wait till monday. dont wana spoil it for any one. but its on bbc 3 at 10 to 10 on sunday if ye wana watch it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Agreed great episode, even if it was short. The Rob fella freaks me out big time:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yeah Rob is some cookie I thought Janine would have been well able for him but he didn't flinch when she stood up to him

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,693 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Rob is certainly a good addition - his voice is fairly creepy - there must be a picture of Whitney next to naive in the dictionary!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

the 10min special is over and it was so good....cant wait till monday. dont wana spoil it for any one. but its on bbc 3 at 10 to 10 on sunday if ye wana watch it :)

Could someone tell me what happened I missed it :( thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

_whiskers wrote: »

_whiskers wrote: »

u can watch it on bbc 3 tonight at 10 to 10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

u can watch it on bbc 3 tonight at 10 to 10
    Epicurus wrote: »

Thanks guys :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement