Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,892 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Epicurus wrote: »
    Cannot wait for Zainabs reaction when she finds out Tamwar and Afia are married.

Bit confused; Tamwar called her Mrs Masood at the end; should that not be Mrs Tamwar.

Masood is the family's surname

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Masood is the family's surname

When Zainab married Masood Ahmed; she took his first name as her surname. Same with Amira Syed.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭ElectraX

When Zainab married Masood Ahmed; she took his first name as her surname. Same with Amira Syed.

I think it depends on each case individually.Some muslim women keep their own father's surname after marriage-it depends on the family traditions.Maybe it's different because he is the youngest son???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Thanks for the spoilers Caseyann!

I'm so happy that
    finally by Friday the baby story will be over. Thank goodness!

Oh and who's Ashley btw??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

rsta wrote: »
    Oh and who's Ashley btw??

Fatboys father

• Advertisement

Fatboys father

Ohhhh cheers.

I just read this link on digital spy about the Ronnie baby Kat story and it says it won't be aired til Monday 18th April... So its gonna be dragged out another 2 weeks. Ah so fed up of this story I can't bear it :(

Link: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Thanks for the spoilers Caseyann!

I'm so happy that
    finally by Friday the baby story will be over. Thank goodness!

Oh it won't be over. The aftermath will last for months. And alot of it will be negative crap.

Why couldn't the beam have fallen on Ian? Always the good guys...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Cannot wait for Zainabs reaction when she finds out Tamwar and Afia are married.

Bit confused; Tamwar called her Mrs Masood at the end; should that not be Mrs Tamwar.

When Tamwar and Afia were in bed he asked her did she want to be traditional and take Tamwar or take Masood, I think :D She said Mrs. Masood anyway!

Oh it won't be over. The aftermath will last for months. And alot of it will be negative crap.

So true :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

See the head on Whitney ? Jesas ,rough as f*ck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

eternal wrote: »
    See the head on Whitney ? Jesas ,rough as f*ck.

I wonder will they fill in the gap of what happened to her.Other wise pretty rubbish.She looked like a junkie.

Christian Clarke will pop the question to partner Syed Masood in a forthcoming EastEnders storyline, a report has revealed.

The Walford soap recently filmed scenes showing Christian (John Partridge) tearfully getting down on one knee and asking Syed to marry him, according to The Mirror. The emotional moment is expected to air on screen next month.

Whether Syed (Marc Elliott) will accept the proposal is currently unclear, although Albert Square sources have suggested that plans are already underway for the pair to tie the knot in a major summer plotline.

In a further twist, it is thought that the couple's recent baby storyline could be revisited if the wedding takes place as rumoured. Earlier this year, Christian and Syed decided to hold off on the idea of having a child with the help of a surrogate mum, but reports have speculated that they could still go ahead with plans to start a family further down the line.

Discussing the couple's future, an insider said: "If everything goes ahead, Christian and Syed will be the biggest stars on the soap, providing some happy news after the baby swap storyline which went down so badly with viewers."

In January, Partridge promised that Christian and Syed would remain "strong and united" this year, adding that the duo are the "perfect combination".

Speaking at the time, he commented: "I am very excited about the things that are coming up - I wish I could tell you more! If it happens the way I've been led to believe, it'll blow everyone's socks off."

Christian and Syed first embarked on a clandestine relationship in 2009, before finally going public with their love for each other last summer. Their decision led to Syed being cut off from his parents Zainab and Masood.

Source - Digital Spy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

What?? A "happy ending" story on EastEnders:eek: I doubt it......:(

caseyann wrote: »
    I wonder will they fill in the gap of what happened to her.Other wise pretty rubbish.She looked like a junkie.

Yes she looks like she has been on something

Poor ol whitney, glad she is home now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭CoolGirl101

Poor ol whitney, glad she is home now.

Me too, but I'm dying to know what happened!

Well, considering we're moving into the big baby story climax now it's possible that they will never fill us in properly about Whitney. Unless there are plans down the road to revisit her story? Maybe that awful pimp guy will reappear???

Some mate Michael is trying Jack's wife :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Alfie and Kat always have such revolting bed linen.

• Advertisement

Why can't they ever move outside Walford for their hens and stags!! Booorrriinnnggg:p

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Oh God, how annoying was Jane? - she is the worst actress on tv - particularly when she plays the drunk!! Kissing Greg - what was she like? :eek:

Anyway, apart from that I actually really enjoyed last night's episode - especially Ian's Stag night t-shirts. :D:D
    Tonight is going to be good too I think. The Max and Tanya thing looks interesting and of course, Ronnie is going to crack.........soon, very soon.....!

bubbaloo wrote: »
    Oh God, how annoying was Jane? - she is the worst actress on tv - particularly when she plays the drunk!! Kissing Greg - what was she like? :eek:

Anyway, apart from that I actually really enjoyed last night's episode - especially Ian's Stag night t-shirts. :D:D
    Tonight is going to be good too I think. The Max and Tanya thing looks interesting and of course, Ronnie is going to crack.........soon, very soon.....!

I think there should have been alot more Tanya and Max scenes leading up the wedding (they have great chemistry) and you can tell Max is devasted she is getting married again. Tanya made Jane angry with their argument so she tried to kiss Greg well she does deserve way better than Ian so who knows once Tanya gets back with Max and Vanessa gets with Jack (bound to happen) Jane could get with Greg if he stays around

I like Jane

550w_eastenders_moon_family_w16_1.jpg

Happy Moons

No surprises that Kat has the baby in animal print :D

bubbaloo wrote: »

Tonight? Didn't know it was on again tonight!! That's great - I could have missed that! Thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

it's not on tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

I hate tv on Wed nights.

I hate tv on Wed nights.

Me too - it's crap! I was so delighted when I thought it was on tonight - how sad is that:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Shazanne wrote: »
    Me too - it's crap! I was so delighted when I thought it was on tonight - how sad is that:o

Sorry sorry sorry - - didn't mean to cause any confusion! :o For what it's worth, I hate Wed night tv too - I wish EE had been on last night.
    Hopefully it will be worth the wait tonight instead!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement