Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Who is the actress that plays the doctor in the police station ?

the one interviewing Ronnie ?

I recognise her from somewhere ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭auntyweeze

omg poor jack :(
    i had tears in my eyes when he was giving the baby to the nurse.
    so glad ronnie finally gave it up it was waaaay to dragged out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yeah my heart went out to jack tonight, ronnie annoys me the way she just looks into the distance all the time and it's not good acting on her part her character was like that before the baby swap story

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

just glad at the end to finally see a smile on kat and alfies face :) loved jean in the pub though..

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭ElectraX

Was definitely nice to see something come right for Alfie and Kat finally! Alfie is such a sweetheart, he deserves some happiness:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,540 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

A lovely ending to an awful, awful storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,551 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kat and Jack played blinders last night great acting by both imo felt so sorry for Jack :(

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kat and Jack played blinders last night great acting by both imo felt so sorry for Jack :(

Yep - they were both brilliant, and actually I thought Alfie was great too.
    I was almost bawling when Jack brought the cot over to the Vic.:(
    Ronnie was as miserable as expected - but what was that crap about the flashbacks? She said she'd been having them since Danielle died but we never saw one before last night! :rolleyes:
    It was all a bit rushed - very obvious that they just wanted to end the storyline - but in all fairness, there is no way in real life that it would all finish up so quickly and cleanly.
    Here's hoping things are a bit cheerier in the Square from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

bubbaloo wrote: »
    Yep - they were both brilliant, and actually I thought Alfie was great too.
    I was almost bawling when Jack brought the cot over to the Vic.:(
    Ronnie was as miserable as expected - but what was that crap about the flashbacks? She said she'd been having them since Danielle died but we never saw one before last night! :rolleyes:
    It was all a bit rushed - very obvious that they just wanted to end the storyline - but in all fairness, there is no way in real life that it would all finish up so quickly and cleanly.
    Here's hoping things are a bit cheerier in the Square from now on.

Yeah I thought that was bull****. I am so over Ronnie. I hope there is no more of her staring into space. And talking utter crap. I'd be happy if we saw no more of her from now on. Wishful thinking though I suppose!

I really hope things go smoothly now with Kat and Alphie now they they have their baby back. But of course this is Eastenders.... :P !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Bravo eastenders last nights episode brilliant!!!!!!!

Ronnies scenes made me cry .. abused by her Father sexually/mentally
    losing Danielle and baby James my God that girl has been through hell.
    Kat dressing Tommy in zebra skin clothes hahaha he's her's now so
    glad she finally got him back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

123balltv wrote: »
    Bravo eastenders last nights episode brilliant!!!!!!!

Ronnies scenes made me cry .. abused by her Father sexually/mentally
    losing Danielle and baby James my God that girl has been through hell.
    Kat dressing Tommy in zebra skin clothes hahaha he's her's now so
    glad she finally got him back.

Dont forget she helped her daughter abort her grandchild :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

caseyann wrote: »
    Dont forget she helped her daughter abort her grandchild :(

how did I forget that yeah did'nt like Ronnie at the start did Danielle know Ronnie was her Mother when she was with her in the clinic ?
    Kat was considering having an abortion, changed her mind, then lost
    the baby anyway before she went to spain I kindof remeber.
    imagine in Zoe got pregnant before she knew Kat was her real Mother do you think Kat would have helped her to abort
    Kat and Danielle have something in common they were both sexually abused as kids, tragic abused kids are damaged for life whether abused by Fathers/uncles etc

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Aoiferz

how did I forget that yeah did'nt like Ronnie at the start did Danielle know Ronnie was her Mother when she was with her in the clinic ?
    imagine in Zoe got pregnant before she knew Kat was her real Mother do you think Kat would have helped her to abort
    Kat and Danielle have something in common they were both sexually abused as kids, tragic abused kids are damaged for life whether abused by Fathers/uncles etc

Yeah, Danielle knew Ronnie was her mother then, that's why she went to her about the baby. She came to the square to find Ronnie so I assume she knew she was her Mam.

You mean Kat and Ronnie

My main problem is yes while Ronnie is not in her right mind and needs help she of all people knew what Kat had been through like her abused and also knew what is was to like to lose a child yet she stole Kat's baby and kept it all this time

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

Aoiferz wrote: »
    Yeah, Danielle knew Ronnie was her mother then, that's why she went to her about the baby.

Danielle knew Ronnie was her mother but Ronnie didn't know Danielle was her daughter when she went with her for the abortion. Danielle seeked her out and asked her to go with her, so she didn't know she was aborting her grandchild.

Ricky Norwood has revealed that he would like his EastEnders character Fatboy to go ahead with his desperate plan to marry best friend Mercy Olubunmi.

Fatboy proposes to Mercy in the soap's special royal wedding episode at the end of the month, desperate to keep her in the country after the authorities try to deport her.

In an interview with Inside Soap, Norwood confirmed that he is keen for Fatboy and Mercy (Bunmi Mojekwu) to make it down the aisle as the storyline continues.

He commented: "Soap weddings are legendary, so it would be great to have one. I'd be very happy if Fatboy and Mercy's big day popped up in the 2012 EastEnders annual!"

Meanwhile, asked how Mercy reacts to Fatboy's surprise proposal, the actor said: "She's shocked! Mercy thinks he's lost his marbles, but soon comes round to the idea. Fatboy reckons that this isn't about his feelings, it's all about keeping her in the UK. Of course, he's also hoping that if she stays, maybe she'll end up liking him in the way he likes her."

However, Norwood also warned that Fatboy may be heading for problems if he goes ahead with the risky plan to fool immigration officials.

"You can get into a lot of trouble for this stuff," he said. "But all Fatboy can think is, 'How can I save Mercy?' She's the girl he loves."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Bubblegums

It was Fatboy's twisted father that reported Mercy - I'd love to see the 2 of them be married and in the square for years and years, like a Jack and Vera for Eastenders :)

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

yeh whats his problem? (fatboy's dad)

whats the point of him? boosting the shops profit margins through booze?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Anyone notice the following in tonight's episode? Ben got a beating from a few kids in his school and had cuts and scratches all over his face. In his next scene, not too long after, he had no cuts on his face and showed no signs of the fight.

Thought it was a bit amateur as it was fairly obvious to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Ya, I spotted that too. Big continuity mistake there:eek: And he seemed in great form too, unlike a few minutes earlier. Still, I suppose, there's no such thing as perfection!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Aoiferz

shoes34 wrote: »
    Danielle knew Ronnie was her mother but Ronnie didn't know Danielle was her daughter when she went with her for the abortion. Danielle seeked her out and asked her to go with her, so she didn't know she was aborting her grandchild.

Never claimed otherwise, just answering 123balltv's question :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Desire. wrote: »
    Anyone notice the following in tonight's episode? Ben got a beating from a few kids in his school and had cuts and scratches all over his face. In his next scene, not too long after, he had no cuts on his face and showed no signs of the fight.

Thought it was a bit amateur as it was fairly obvious to be honest.

Yeah i saw this too! I actually had to rewind to make sure I wasnt seeing things. Pretty poor for the editors to have missed it.

And I was just after watching all the enders' specials on Watch on how they shot and edited the scene with Ian Beale and Phil Mitchel and their kids in that car crash. Hmm.

Ryan is back soon and rumours are he will hook up with
    Lauren

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ryan is back soon and rumours are he will hook up with
    Lauren

Hmm..that should be interesting! Wont Janine be happy:eek::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

Patrick singing Bob Marley the other night:D

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a316158/eastenders-masood-to-kidnap-yusef.html

EastEnders character Masood Ahmed will reportedly kidnap wife Zainab's ex-husband Yusef Khan and douse him in petrol - warning him to stay away from her.

Masood becomes angry when Yusef (Ace Bhatti) reminds Zainab (Nina Wadia) of the romance they once had. He wants to teach the GP a lesson and threatens to set him on fire. Yusef then turns up at Zainab's covered in petrol and bleeding, informing her of the incident.

The two men have clashed since Yusef's arrival in Albert Square. Masood's (Nitin Ganatra) latest actions echo the attack Zainab suffered when Yusef's family set her alight for being unfaithful.

An insider told the News of the World: "Masood has never got over that. Tension has been simmering for a while and leads to an outpouring of violence from Masood that leaves Yusef seriously injured. But Yusef will get his own back.

"It is a twisted love triangle that will also show the sometimes brutal side of arranged marriages. It's not clear if their marriage will survive Yusef's meddling.

"They've had so much to contend with recently - Tamwar falling in love with Afia and Syed in hospital. But Yusef obviously wants her back and will do anything he can to drive a wedge between Masood and Zainab. Zainab will have a lot of thinking to do."

The storyline will begin in around six weeks' time.

Ganatra recently promised a dark storyline for Masood.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Must say that I liked the touch of glimpses of the Royal wedding on in the background. Very clever.

The unresolved feelings between Masood and Jane are revisited in EastEnders later this month as they declare their love for each other.

Seizing the moment after getting drunk, Jane asks Masood to take her home and questions why they can't be together, but Masood stays loyal to Zainab by insisting that it's not their time.

Although the pair both declare their love, they realise that they can't be together despite how they feel. However, in a twist, they're unaware that the meddling Yusef is watching their tender moment from across the Square…

A Walford source commented: "There has always been a connection between Jane and Masood. Jane is drunk and her marriage has just broken down, so when she is alone with Masood, she asks him why they can't be together.

"Masood does have feelings for Jane but he loves Zainab and he will always remain loyal to her. They both accept that they can never be together.

"Meanwhile, Ian has been filling Yusef in on Masood's history with Jane, and when Yusef spies them talking to each other, he knows he can use this to his advantage…"

550w_sunday_soap_1may_eastenders_1.jpg © BBC

These scenes air on Friday, May 13 at 8pm on BBC One.

Source Digital Spy

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

It's that time of year again folks... The 2nd annual Boards.ie Soap Awards!!!
    Get your nominations in for all your favourite soaps before May 31st...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056255455

Please read the opening post carefully before nominating...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Christian and Syed are PAINFUL, I don't know which is worse...think Christian just gets it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement