Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

bubbaloo wrote: »
    Sorry sorry sorry - - didn't mean to cause any confusion! :o For what it's worth, I hate Wed night tv too - I wish EE had been on last night.
    Hopefully it will be worth the wait tonight instead!!

Ha ha! No hassle bubbaloo! My excitement didn't last long - I went and checked the listings and my bubble burst:) My dogs were thrilled tho - it meant they got their walk:rolleyes:
    Looking forward to tonight now!

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

Would anyone else like to see Tania & Max getting back together?

I like bad boy Max :P I think Jake Woods is a fantastic actor, you'd nearly have to feel sorry for him in Tuesday's episode.

I still don't like new Lauren :( Teenage nightmare!

As for Vanessa, I think they are totally wasting her character potential - bit of a waste of space really at the moment, like what does she DO all day? Shopping? I thought she had no money after leaving Harry? All a bit strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,551 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

buzz55 wrote: »

I like bad boy Max :P I think Jake Woods is a fantastic actor, you'd nearly have to feel sorry for him in Tuesday's episode.

As for Vanessa, I think they are totally wasting her character potential - bit of a waste of space really at the moment, like what does she DO all day? Shopping? I thought she had no money after leaving Harry? All a bit strange.

Max has great chemistry with both Tanya and Vanessa but he is best with Tanya imo

Apparently Vanessa is suppose to get with
    Jack but he also beds Rainie from what I heard

The new Lauren reminds me of Daisy Lowe

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

I'm with you on most of this. Max is great and I'd love to see himself and Tanya back together. He's brilliant at crying! :D And at acting drunk too!
    I love the scenes with him and Jay. I think Jay is a brilliant actor too.
    I always hated that new Lauren but I must admit I've grown to like her a bit more since the Whitney storyline.
    Vanessa is alright but a bit boring, and God, I wish they'd do something with her hair - it looks so ridiculous.
    I don't think Max and Tanya will end up back together but if they did I'd feel a bit sorry for Greg - he's a nice guy and fairly easy on the eye too!!

bubbaloo wrote: »
    I'm with you on most of this. Max is great and I'd love to see himself and Tanya back together. He's brilliant at crying! :D And at acting drunk too!
    I love the scenes with him and Jay. I think Jay is a brilliant actor too.
    I always hated that new Lauren but I must admit I've grown to like her a bit more since the Whitney storyline.
    Vanessa is alright but a bit boring, and God, I wish they'd do something with her hair - it looks so ridiculous.
    I don't think Max and Tanya will end up back together but if they did I'd feel a bit sorry for Greg - he's a nice guy and fairly easy on the eye too!!

Greg could get with Jane - Ian would love that :p

• Advertisement

The way he's going, Ian will get with Greg :D

Totally agree re Vanessa's hair, its like a helmet or something. And the way she dresses is starting to bug me aswell - what's with this white fetish that seems to go on all of the time :eek:? It wouldn't bother me at all if her & Jodie just left. Although, if Vanessa is
    going to get with Jack, fat chance of that happening. If she does get with Jack, they really are running out of storylines
    Darren could get with sulky Lauren (straighten her out a bit!) or maybe with Whitney? And then Max can get back with Tania. See, other than Greg, I have it all sussed out;)
    Jane and Greg? Nah..... maybe Greg & Zainab, if he starts helping out with rebuilding the restaurant???

Ok, I'm getting carried away now, lol!

On another board it says Lauren and Greg become close :eek:

I like to see Whitney with Darren she needs to have a fella that will treat her right and he near her own age

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

You have to hand it Max.. he never gives up.. lol .. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

What the hell are Greg and Lauren wearing - its awful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Car accident .. bit predictable really..

That storyline with Kat / Ronnie and the baby is thee most dragged out storyline in soap history.. I thought they had agreed to cut it short cos it was getting such bad press?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

It will be Monday before the storyline is properly revealed cos I'd say she'll tell at the end of tomorrow nights episode.

Car accident .. bit predictable really..

That storyline with Kat / Ronnie and the baby is thee most dragged out storyline in soap history.. I thought they had agreed to cut it short cos it was getting such bad press?

I think this is the shortened version:eek: God only knows how it would have gone otherwise! Probably would have been the Christmas storyline again!

What the hell was Greg wearing - I went right off him in a flash (I'm fickle that way:p!) He looked like a complete twat! Actually, and I cant believe I'm going to say this, Ian looked better in his garb - and that was awful on him too!

Jane's hair was awful

Why was Janine and her gran at the wedding :confused:

Jane's lipstick was awful! God - what are we like?? I'd love to look like Jane:D
    As regards Janine's gran - I suppose they had to roll her into the picture some way! What a sarcastic old bat she is - think I might get to like her;)
    She's a bit like Blanche in Corrie - shoots from the hip!

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

The way he's going, Ian will get with Greg :D

Totally agree re Vanessa's hair, its like a helmet or something. And the way she dresses is starting to bug me aswell - what's with this white fetish that seems to go on all of the time :eek:? It wouldn't bother me at all if her & Jodie just left. Although, if Vanessa is
    going to get with Jack, fat chance of that happening. If she does get with Jack, they really are running out of storylines
    Darren could get with sulky Lauren (straighten her out a bit!) or maybe with Whitney? And then Max can get back with Tania. See, other than Greg, I have it all sussed out;)
    Jane and Greg? Nah..... maybe Greg & Zainab, if he starts helping out with rebuilding the restaurant???

Ok, I'm getting carried away now, lol!

:D:D
    Maybe if Vanessa does get with Jack - she could get pregnant and he'd have his 28th child with a different woman!!

Well what did everyone make of that then?? Only thing that bugs me is that EE could have made that an hour long episode instead of cramming in all into thirty minutes. My head was spinning:rolleyes::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

it was good because we all wanted Kat to get baby Tommy back and she has him back, thought it was a bit silly that the police took Ronnie away without speaking to Kat and while i'm on a rant when Tanya left the wedding to go to the hospital it was daytime yet in the scenes in the car on the way to the hospital it was dark

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

casio4 wrote: »
    when Tanya left the wedding to go to the hospital it was daytime yet in the scenes in the car on the way to the hospital it was dark
    That really annoyed me as well. It was so obvious!

Shazanne wrote: »
    Well what did everyone make of that then?? Only thing that bugs me is that EE could have made that an hour long episode instead of cramming in all into thirty minutes. My head was spinning:rolleyes::eek:

I wanted Ronnie to scream her truth bombshell in the church

Surely Max would have more serious injuries from his accident

So affair for Max and Tanya now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

I didn't enjoy it, it was really rushed. I'll have to watch it again on Sunday, because there was too much going on - you can tell that the end of the baby-swap storyline was rushed due to public outcry.

Completely sick of EE at the minute, all the rubbish about Whitney too and it wasn't followed up properly. And can someone please run Max Branning over? Twice?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,540 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

And can someone please run Max Branning over? Twice?
    Aw, you're sooo mean. :(

Besides, he'd still inevitably survive anyway. INVINCIBLE!! :D:D

Am - I didn't actually say that! I really like Max;) Dont know how that came up as being originally posted by me!?:confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,540 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

No idea. Never seen that happen before! :confused:

I edited it anyway- in case Max sees it! :D

(PS- shouldn't the hospital at least have kept Max and Abi both in for 24 hour observation?!)
    "Hey, you've just been in a pretty major car accident, come along to our wedding reception!" What??! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Why does Max look like he has a heavy drug addiction alot lately?
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭kaa

caseyann wrote: »
    Why does Max look like he has a heavy drug addiction alot lately?
    :confused:

maybe he does :D thinkin he is a full blown celeb :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭kaa

That really annoyed me as well. It was so obvious!

i never noticed dat at all....must watch it again :D

Well......... :) I enjoyed it, although yes, it was a bit rushed.

The day to night thing was annoying, I didn't really see the need in doing that.

I loved the bit where Tanya thought Max was dead & then the big snog - I do think that they have good chemistry between them on screen, compared to Jack & Ronnie anyway :rolleyes:

Thought it was a bit silly that Max was unconscious & not moving when he got to hospital, and then he is discharged a few hours later. Not v realistic.

I think we could be in for another long wait for things to improve in the baby storyline.....no doubt Kat will struggle to bond, Alfie won't know what to do etc. etc.
    I hope they just take Ronnie out of it though, I honestly dont know how much longer I can stand to watch her sad face!

Go Max & Tanya though, poor Greg, but I just think those two make good tv!

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2011/0417/eastenders.html

Former boyband star and 'I'm a Celebrity...' star Matt Willis is in with a shot of landing a role on the Walford based soap.
    The Mirror are reporting that the former Busted popstar is being lined up to play a relative of Alfie Moon. According to the report Willis had his second audition this week with the big bosses and so far impressed they are very impressed with his acting skills.

It was announced in January that David Essex is due to arrive in Albert Square over the summer as Michael Moon's dad, making him Alfie's uncle. The talk is that Willis is going to play his son, which also means he will be Alfie's cousin.
    An on-set source revealed: "EastEnders has a few new faces coming to Walford over the next few months, which they are currently casting for. Matt's first screen test went really well and he has been called back for a second. It would be great for him to land this gig."

An EastEnders spokesman added: "We are seeing a number of people, including Matt, about future roles, however no decisions have been made yet."

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭ElectraX

Was really surprised that they didnt make an hour long episode out of what must be one of the most controversial stories ever.
    Alot of the episode was stupid though, especially Tanya swanning around the hospital in her wedding dress and it was a bit unrealistic the way Max was off washing himself as if he was in his own bathroom as opposed to A and E. Surely if you were brought in unconscious that wouldn't happen!
    Kats facial expressions were really weird too....she looked crazed. Suppose you would be though given the circumstances !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭CoolGirl101

So many flaws in Friday night's episode, but so sad at the same time....i'm glad that psycho finally gave the baby back, poor Kat :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement