Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options
1326327328329330332»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

yellow hen wrote: »
    Missed it tonight. Do she had a baby and put it up fur adoption or what?

She had a daughter. She showed Stacey a newspaper clipping titled 'doorstep baby' indicating that she left her on someone's doorstep. Don't think there was much beyond that, but to be continued tomorrow night I guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I missed all of this week's episodes apart from tonight's, but when she said "That was the first time" I took it to mean that something had happened with Kush during the week? As in, when she slept with Kush it wasn't the first time she slept with a guy, or something to that effect (don't know what happened between them this week).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

ShazGV wrote:
    I missed all of this week's episodes apart from tonight's, but when she said "That was the first time" I took it to mean that something had happened with Kush during the week? As in, when she slept with Kush it wasn't the first time she slept with a guy, or something to that effect (don't know what happened between them this week).

She had a birthday meal with her dad,Tamwar and Kush. she had a big row with her dad when he found out she had been left a lot of money in her granny's (Ithink) will and kept shtum.

She was upset afterwards and met Kush in the square. They were talking at his flat door and she launched herself at him. They went inside as far as I remember all kissing and stuff so yup, safe to say, they did the dirty horizontal shuffle.

Next day, she was ashamed and when Stacey said Kush had told her what happened (re the row) she assumed he'd told her they slept together. Then she completely lost the plot and ate the a*se of him. I didn't see her realising her mistake -maybe I missed a bit. Poor Kush,nice lad. He can't seem to do anything right.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Zippie84 wrote: »
    She had a daughter. She showed Stacey a newspaper clipping titled 'doorstep baby' indicating that she left her on someone's doorstep. Don't think there was much beyond that, but to be continued tomorrow night I guess...

Shabham said not the first time, did she mean she had more than one child

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Shabham said not the first time, did she mean she had more than one child

That's what I thought first, but when I watched that bit back on iplayer in the context of the conversation it made more sense that she was referring to that was the first time she had sex (referencing the newspaper clipping)

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    She had a birthday meal with her dad,Tamwar and Kush. she had a big row with her dad when he found out she had been left a lot of money in her granny's (Ithink) will and kept shtum.

She was upset afterwards and met Kush in the square. They were talking at his flat door and she launched herself at him. They went inside as far as I remember all kissing and stuff so yup, safe to say, they did the dirty horizontal shuffle.

Next day, she was ashamed and when Stacey said Kush had told her what happened (re the row) she assumed he'd told her they slept together. Then she completely lost the plot and ate the a*se of him. I didn't see her realising her mistake -maybe I missed a bit. Poor Kush,nice lad. He can't seem to do anything right.

Thank you! :)

I'd imagine so that the whole 'it wasn't the first time' thing was about her sleeping with someone, then.

ShazGV wrote: »
    Thank you! :)

I'd imagine so that the whole 'it wasn't the first time' thing was about her sleeping with someone, then.

Yep... In the conversation just leading up to it, she had been crying to Stacey 'what if it's not the first time?' and Stacey said something about how that's ok, and then that 'well, I don't understand your religion but if you want to talk I'm here'.

So in the context of the conversation it referring to the first time she had sex makes sense, but I immediately thought she meant there'd been more than one baby...

Zippie84 wrote: »
    That's what I thought first, but when I watched that bit back on iplayer in the context of the conversation it made more sense that she was referring to that was the first time she had sex (referencing the newspaper clipping)

Yes reading the other posts that makes more sense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Kind of irrevelvant but:

Even though I hate karoke... anyone else impressed with the standard of singing of the cast of EE??! Thought they all sounded pretty good!

Meangadh wrote: »
    Kind of irrevelvant but:

Even though I hate karoke... anyone else impressed with the standard of singing of the cast of EE??! Thought they all sounded pretty good!

Yep, except Nancy. And I thought Tina was particularly good.

• Advertisement

Meangadh wrote: »
    Kind of irrevelvant but:

Kim as Dame Shirley was impressive

Kim as Dame Shirley was impressive

How the hell did she not win best comedy act the soap awards is beyond me who beat her that year ? because if it was Kerry from Emmerdale than I'm torn.

Where the Martin ? he disappeared

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

I thought Nancy sounded great, but we just didn't get to hear her much. Which I'm ok with btw, karoke should be used as a form of torture!

Lee could have a plan of revenge in mind for Dean given how he looks at him and pushes his dad away from Dean

Lee could have a plan of revenge in mind for Dean given how he looks at him and pushes his dad away from Dean

What if Dean Killed Lucy then he'd be a murder rapist :eek: goes around as if nothing happened sure he already doing that with Linda some psycho

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

What if Dean killed Lucy but has managed to convince himself that she committed suicide??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

So did I! Nancy has lovely voice. Tina was great too and that wasn't an easy song to sing. Kim was great also.

Ah they're still doing karaoke. Ah yes, Kush, I'd have you ;)

As frustrating as the whole Linda/Dean story line can be, I really love that Mick stood with Linda & never once doubted her version of events.

• Advertisement

Tamwar: 'Nancy's gone psychotic'.

Oh, how I hate when people randomly and needlessly mis-use the word 'psychotic'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

so im expecting dean to walk in at the end while mick sings...... and another dum dum dum dum for the Carters. Sick of them again already. wont be surprised if they give lee the murder stick now for lucy to give them more air time.

dean is shabnam baby dad!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Just about the post the same!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

DEAN!!! He makes me so angry!

heard it here firzt!

ffs.

(Dean, being a baby-daddy)

OMG I was thinking Ryan

So... am I the only one who isn't sick of the Carters?

• Advertisement

So... the kid would be about 7 or 8 now?

yeah, here he is, still where she left him......

boy-sitting-doorstep-6220224.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement