Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I've always thought Whitney looked like a prozzy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,503 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

EastEnders star Samantha Womack is reportedly planning to return to the soap.

The actress, who plays Ronnie Mitchell, announced that she would be leaving after the controversial baby swap storyline concludes, but the News of the World claims that her character will only be written out of the show for 12 months.

A source said: "Sam went through a very difficult few weeks during the filming and airing of the baby swap plot. Everything got a bit too much for her and she said things that, on reflection, she now doesn't agree with.

"Sam stood up to speak at a meeting of the cast and producers to make it clear she is committed to the soap in the long-term and doesn't harbour any grudges. She has a lot going on in her life and wants to focus on other priorities for a year, then she'll return."

A BBC spokesperson today told DS that it was too early to discuss any rumoured 'plans' for 2012. However, they added: "As we've always said, the door is being left open for the character of Ronnie Branning to return at a later date."

Scott Maslen, who plays Jack Branning, is said to have encouraged her to return.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do you mean Janine and Whitney

Oh sorry meant Whitney, i mean she does look like a prozzy but i defo would give her a good old rogering, problem is i only have $10 and i think she charges $15:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

oh yeah id give her 30 LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

yeah that hot Indian chick would be into that dork ....Tam :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Jane Eyre

Alfie! No, don't go! Don't leave her!

continuing this baby farcical story as long as possible i see, probably be 2 or 3 years old by the time it comes out

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

maybe that's the whole point of Alfie leaving Kat now, so when they find out their son is alive they will get back together

I'm not having a go at heather here , but does she wear makeup for the show to make her look worse?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

the_monkey wrote: »
    I'm not having a go at heather here , but does she wear makeup for the show to make her look worse?

Bless her - I think she's brilliant. She depends on nothing only her excellent acting ability and natural warmth to be successful and it works:) She's someone I'd love to know personally.

• Advertisement

Such unrealistic SHHHITE!!!!!

why do i watch this cr*p, this Afia / Tam story is so shoddy, as if she'd look at that ugly dork twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

I remember the 'outcry' at the babyswap storyline and the way people were appalled that it could possibly go on until March. And then the producers came out with a statement or something, that led us (well, me anyway) to believe that it would end, much, much sooner.

And here we are the 12th of february and it's till going on....:rolleyes:

Anyone any idea when it's going to end, and how does Kat finally realise etc?

Fittle wrote: »
    I remember the 'outcry' at the babyswap storyline and the way people were appalled that it could possibly go on until March. And then the producers came out with a statement or something, that led us (well, me anyway) to believe that it would end, much, much sooner.

And here we are the 12th of february and it's till going on....:rolleyes:

Anyone any idea when it's going to end, and how does Kat finally realise etc?

Its complete shiite anyway, with the postmortem they would always do blood tests to be sure anyway, so they would have known within 2/3 days of this farce.

No doubt the kid will get sick or something in 3 years time and will need
    a blood transplant - Jack will volunteer cos he's the father like, so he has to be a match ..... you know the rest..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

the_monkey wrote: »
    Its complete shiite anyway, with the postmortem they would always do blood tests to be sure anyway, so they would have known within 2/3 days of this farce.

No doubt the kid will get sick or something in 3 years time and will need
    a blood transplant - Jack will volunteer cos he's the father like, so he has to be a match ..... you know the rest..

Wasn't there a clubbed foot mentioned at some stage? Don't know why that would have been included if they weren't going to put it in the story somewhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭faw1tytowers

Shazanne wrote: »
    Sounded to me as though they knew each other as teenagers. They slipped that line in to explain this weird twist I suppose. It's obviously a forerunner to whatever way they plan to handle the big revelation about the baby swap. God only knows how they'll do that:rolleyes:

Yes they went to school together

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Am I imagining things or does Jack have a baby with Sam Mitchell? Where are they?

Probably stashed away somewhere for another storyline in the future!
    Isn't it amazing how EastEnders can be so very good at times and so terribly bad at others?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭faw1tytowers

Jane Eyre wrote: »
    Alfie! No, don't go! Don't leave her!

leave her but DONT go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

Club foot was mentioned I'm sure this will come up in the inquest. Story is getting a bit boring. Bring back Stacey.

Am I imagining things or does Jack have a baby with Sam Mitchell? Where are they?

Sam and her baby (yes by Jack) left - Ronnie helped her to leave

The show is very boring at the moment

• Advertisement

Whitney makes a move on
    Max
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Whitney makes a move on
    Max

Yikes! First she gets off with her "step-uncle", Billy and now shes after her
    step-mother's uncle

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

step-mother's uncle

how is Billy her "step-uncle"?

shoes34 wrote: »
    how is Billy her "step-uncle"?

Billie Jackson that died he was Bianca's brother so Whitney's step Uncle

• Registered Users Posts: 8,533 ✭✭✭Speak Now

step-mother's uncle
    Billie Jackson that died he was Bianca's brother so Whitney's step Uncle

So Billie not Billy then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I wonder is poor Hev dead? I assumed with all her coughing and sickness for so long lately that she'd kick the bucket at some stage soon. It looked like carbon monoxide poisoning the way they kept showing the gas lit though. Poor Heather!

I wonder is poor Hev dead? I assumed with all her coughing and sickness for so long lately that she'd kick the bucket at some stage soon. It looked like carbon monoxide poisoning the way they kept showing the gas lit though. Poor Heather!

No she survives - Heather is like Billy Mitchell always only bad things happen to them they should get together and win the lotto :p

I hope Roxy isnt preggers again by Christian or Michael she hasnt much time for the baby she has Amy where the hell does she be :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Could I hazard a guess that Roxy finds out that she is pregnant after all?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Well, she didn't as we saw.

I was wondering why they bothered to put her through the carbon monoxide poisoning story, when she survived. Now I see it's a fathers rights issue.

Should be interesting.

And might open a few of the fathers rights debates that are often quite prevalent on boards...and that I often try to (unsuccessfully) steer clear of!!!

But as we all know...fathers rights aren't the same in Ireland as they are in the UK.

• Advertisement

Could I hazard a guess that Roxy finds out that she is pregnant after all?

My thoughts exactly! Would be interesting to run a gay couple having a baby alongside a fathers' rights storyline - alot of scope for the script writers there!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement