Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭julyjane

Shazanne wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly! Would be interesting to run a gay couple having a baby alongside a fathers' rights storyline - alot of scope for the script writers there!!

Yeah but they'll run it with another "who's the daddy" storyline. My OH was saying Roxy was pregnant and it was Michaels but she only did it with him last week and she's already 9 days late, it's still possible that it's Michaels but the test won't turn up positive for another week if it is. There was a time in my life when I considered myself and expert in all things ovulation and conception :D

so Roxy will think she's not pregnant, then she'll start puking and not knowing what's wrong with her. Maybe now Amira will come back with Syeds baby (we all saw it happening :D) and there's your fathers rights storyline. Maybe syed will even leave Christian to go back to Amira then christian realises Roxy is pregnant and thinks it's his

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I thought Roxy said her and Michael used something, so I don't think it will be him

• Registered Users Posts: 85,917 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

SNN23TV01E-280_1257139a.jpg

ROMANCE has truly blossomed for Tanya Branning as she marries hunky Greg Jessop.
    The beauty salon owner clutches a bouquet of pink roses in wedding scenes to be shown on EastEnders in April.

Jo Joyner who plays the mum of three, recently returned to the soap from maternity leave.

Her reappearance saw her character hook up with handyman Greg, played by Stefan Booth, 31.

But not everyone shares the couple's joy. Tanya's ex Max is not amused - so expect one or two thorny moments.

SNN23TV01A---6824_1257135a.jpg

For most blushing brides, their wedding day is the happiest day of their lives - but this being EastEnders, nothing was ever going to be that simple for character Tanya Branning.

The divorced mother of three - played by Jo Joyner - is seen tying the knot with her toyboy handyman boyfriend Greg Jessop (played by Stefan Booth) in scenes due to be screened in April.

But in a shocking twist, she runs away shortly after saying her 'I dos' to be by ex-husband Max's side when she hears he's been seriously hurt in an accident.

The story unfolded yesterday as the cast of the much-loved BBC1 soap filmed outside on location in a London suburb.

Tanya is seen apparently being told about the drama by Max's brother Jack, and her face instantly falls.

Even though she split from the father of her three children last year (before Jo in real life left on maternity leave after giving birth to twins), Tanya has been showing signs of still having feelings for her ex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jo Joyner, 33, who plays the mum of three, recently returned to the soap from maternity leave.

The divorced mother of three - played by Jo Joyner, 32 - is seen tying the knot with her toyboy handyman boyfriend Greg Jessop (played by Stefan Booth) in scenes due to be screened in April.

Great reporting by the Sun... :rolleyes:

EastEnders' Ricky Butcher is to be caught by cops trawling a dodgy red light district.

The Walford wimp - played by Sid Owen - will be forced to beg officers to turn a blind eye to his misdemeanours when they assume he is looking to score a cheap thrill with a working girl after his mouthy wife Bianca (Patsy Palmer) recently got put in prison for assault.

However, rather than being on the prowl for sex, kind-hearted Ricky is on a desperate mission to find his troubled step-daughter Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty), who has been led into prostitution by his conniving sister Janine (Charlie Brooks).

With Whitney already hooked on drink and drugs after hooking up with evil pimp Rob Grayson (Jody Latham), who forces her to turn to the dangerous streets to work, her stepdad could be the only one to save her from his clutches.

According to the Daily Star newspaper, in scenes which are to be aired next month, a heartbroken Ricky will be close to tears as he frantically attempts to save Whitney from a life of prostitution.

However, if the devoted dad is hoping Bianca will save the day by arriving back on the scene, he could be waiting a while, as actress Patsy Palmer has admitted she is in no rush to return to the BBC One soap.

Speaking on 'Piers Morgan's Life Stories' TV series, Patsy - who gave birth to her fourth child Bertie in December - said: "I don't miss it. At the moment I'm being a mum and that's the job I want to do, so I don't miss being at work. I don't know when I'm going back.

"You could be watching it one minute then it's your funeral the next. You never know."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Jesus, that Whitney is one hell of a slut. How many guys has she been with and how many has she tried it on with.

I've lost count at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Poor Whitney - she's just a kid looking to be loved and all she wants is someone to genuinely care for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Its very sinister with Whitney's plot now.
    At least we got away from the Ronnie story line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

That new fella Rob is fit!!

He's grown up to be quite handsome :)
    At last some eye candy in EE

Fit:eek:?? God, I think he's awful! He's sneaky and smarmy looking.
    EE could certainly do with a few lookers alright - not much to feast the eyes on at present!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

rsta wrote: »

I can only see him as Lip from Shameless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

rsta wrote: »

Once again I will never understand a girl's attraction to a dodgey low life scumbag.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Only reason im watching this is because of whitney the tart, oh i do like em rough:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

Only reason im watching this is because of whitney the tart, oh i do like em rough:p

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

you wouldn't :eek: would you? :D

casio4 wrote: »
    you wouldn't :eek: would you? :D

In a heartbeat, there is something about her, and if she wore those big hoop earings :o

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Oh god... I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole!

Good - cause she's only a child!

I thought she was 19.

I think she is around 18 or 19 - I kinda wanted to see her with Darren before

• Advertisement

I think she is around 18 or 19 - I kinda wanted to see her with Darren before

Ya - me too. She's really just a kid and a very damaged one at that. It really worries me to think of youngsters out in the world like that:(

Shazanne wrote: »
    Ya - me too. She's really just a kid and a very damaged one at that. It really worries me to think of youngsters out in the world like that:(

She just wants to be loved and cared for but she is looking in all the wrong places and I dont think Ricky or Carol are making much of an effort with her afterall she is Bianca's step daughter :mad:

She just wants to be loved and cared for but she is looking in all the wrong places and I dont think Ricky or Carol are making much of an effort with her afterall she is Bianca's step daughter :mad:

I agree. She's craving affection and security. She feels that nobody wants her and she does not deserve to be loved. There are many people who feel that way.
    For such a young actress I think she is playing the part extremely well. The look in her eyes just makes me want to put my arms around her and make everything alright for her:(

EastEnders star Sid Owen has announced that he plans to take a break from the soap.

The actor, who plays Ricky Butcher on the Walford serial, handed in his notice to bosses last week and will make his departure in the summer, The Mirror reports.

Owen is following in the footsteps of his screen wife Patsy Palmer (Bianca Butcher), who is currently out of contract with EastEnders and concentrating on motherhood following the arrival of her fourth child Bertie.

A BBC spokesperson said: "Sid will be taking a short break from filming but we fully expect to see Ricky and Bianca return to Albert Square in 2012, when Patsy also returns."

In a statement, Owen explained that he plans to focus on charity work in the coming months. He commented: "I will be taking a break from EastEnders so that I can dedicate more time to Drop 4 Drop, a charity to help alleviate the global water crisis in the developing world. Ricky will definitely be returning to Walford at some point next year."

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

EastEnders star Sid Owen has announced that he plans to take a break from the soap.

The actor, who plays Ricky Butcher on the Walford serial, handed in his notice to bosses last week and will make his departure in the summer, The Mirror reports.

Owen is following in the footsteps of his screen wife Patsy Palmer (Bianca Butcher), who is currently out of contract with EastEnders and concentrating on motherhood following the arrival of her fourth child Bertie.

A BBC spokesperson said: "Sid will be taking a short break from filming but we fully expect to see Ricky and Bianca return to Albert Square in 2012, when Patsy also returns."

In a statement, Owen explained that he plans to focus on charity work in the coming months. He commented: "I will be taking a break from EastEnders so that I can dedicate more time to Drop 4 Drop, a charity to help alleviate the global water crisis in the developing world. Ricky will definitely be returning to Walford at some point next year."
    They need to get rid of them for a while. Their storyline is so stale and repetitive.
    I think a bit of a break away and a good story upon their return (maybe something relatively happy rather than the usual depression that seems to surround them) would be good.

EastEnders fans will see Charlie Slater make a brief return to Albert Square later this year, Digital Spy can confirm.

Actor Derek Martin - who played the character for a decade - has recently been filming a two-episode guest stint with the BBC soap and viewers can expect to see Charlie back on screen in a few weeks' time.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a307350/eastenders-baby-swap-ending-revealed.html

The climax to EastEnders' baby swap storyline will see Ronnie Branning finally come to her senses and confess to her terrible mistake, a report has claimed.

Yesterday, it was revealed that the soap had finally filmed the conclusion to the controversial plot, which began at New Year when Ronnie lost her son James to cot death before switching him with Kat Moon's newborn child Tommy in her grief-stricken state.

According to the Daily Star Sunday, the stress of Ronnie's tragic secret becomes too much to bear after her brother-in-law Max suffers an accident on the day of Tanya and Greg's wedding next month. Visiting Max at the same hospital where she gave birth to James, Ronnie bumps into the midwife who delivered the child and reportedly realises the enormity of what she has done.

Speaking of the baby she has stolen, Ronnie apparently tells husband Jack: "I'm sorry, but there's something I need to do. You don't deserve any of this, but he's not your son. He's not yours."

Sources say that Ronnie then heads off alone to the Queen Vic, where she will make her confession. Exact details are currently being kept under wraps, but it is thought that she either tells the truth to her sister Roxy, Tommy's real father Michael Moon, or to the anguished Kat and Alfie.

After coming clean and handing Tommy over, Ronnie is expected to do a disappearing act - but as Samantha Womack does not finish filming with EastEnders until May, she will be seen on screen again as the aftermath of the storyline is fully explored.

An insider told the newspaper: "Kat is finally reunited with her baby as the shocking news sinks in. After all they've been through, Kat and Alfie can't believe what they're being told. The episode will be a must-see for all fans."

An EastEnders spokesperson said: "We do not comment on future storylines but we have always said Ronnie will do the right thing and Tommy will be reunited with Kat."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

So will ronnie be carted off to the nut house or charged and imprisoned will Jack leave her.Messie messie.
    Still waiting for Whitney has she jetted off to sun holiday and come back all refreshed and brown. :p

caseyann wrote: »
    So will ronnie be carted off to the nut house or charged and imprisoned will Jack leave her.Messie messie.
    Still waiting for Whitney has she jetted off to sun holiday and come back all refreshed and brown. :p

If I was Kat I'd kill her for what she did :mad: I am so glad this storyline is coming to an end

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

If I was Kat I'd kill her for what she did :mad: I am so glad this storyline is coming to an end

If i were Kat i wouldnt believe her. You would think Ronnie was going mad with Post natal depression

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement