Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

EastEnders seems to be 20 minutes of Ronnie crying.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Farewell Charlie - please don't come back!!!
    God this is getting so annoying at this stage. They have taken it way too far now. Kat would have known her child last night when holding him in her arms, and/or Ronnie could have explained in the pub when Kat misunderstood her or she could have told Dot!
    I REALLY hope they finish it soon.
    Jodie is really annoying too !
    Anyway, I love the Masoods - I hope Tamwar has a big storyline coming. He's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,551 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bubbaloo wrote: »
    Farewell Charlie - please don't come back!!!
    God this is getting so annoying at this stage. They have taken it way too far now. Kat would have known her child last night when holding him in her arms, and/or Ronnie could have explained in the pub when Kat misunderstood her or she could have told Dot!
    I REALLY hope they finish it soon.
    Jodie is really annoying too !
    Anyway, I love the Masoods - I hope Tamwar has a big storyline coming. He's great.

Charlie wasnt the worst character around so I dont mind him returning

I think Jodie might get with Tamwar down the line

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭kegg

In last nites episode, did jodie call darren "tamwar" in the caff?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

I really liked Charlie! There was a certain warmth about him that sometimes seemed to be a bit out of place in Albert Square:rolleyes:
    I cannont tolerate, abide or stand that Jodie article - she's not an actress and she does not even try! And as for her new side kick "Poppy" - :mad::mad::mad:

I love the Masoods too and I adore Tamwar - he is excellent! He's so much better that Syed ever was. Would love to see Zainab's face he said he was gay too:eek::eek:

Not even going to mention the characters in the baby swap story - except for Jean - what an actress!! I have never seen her interviewed off set but would love to know what she's really like! Probably the same as Roy in Corrie - a polar opposite to her character:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

The money that Phil took from Roxy is stretching very far!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,830 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

The money that Phil took from Roxy is stretching very far!

He used Roxie's money to buy spare car parts and sell them off illegally. The money he and Shirley are blowing off is whatever they're making from it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭qwerty2010

wow lot of lines for tracy tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yeah I thought that too, Tracy was full of chat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I still dont get when Roxie is going to find out not only did her cousin rob her but billy knew and heather and Shirley. And worse of all her mother if thats what you want to call her.
    I havent seen if the baby is back with Kat,anyone is the baby back with Kat or still carrying on.:rolleyes:
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

caseyann wrote: »
    I still dont get when Roxie is going to find out not only did her cousin rob her but billy knew and heather and Shirley. And worse of all her mother if thats what you want to call her.
    I havent seen if the baby is back with Kat,anyone is the baby back with Kat or still carrying on.:rolleyes:
    Thanks.

Still carrying on... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Still carrying on... ;)

So how on earth did they not give the baby back for good when she handed over to Kat in the pub that day.
    Flip sake they could have just gotten it sorted then.

I wont be turning back on till that rubbish is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

caseyann wrote: »
    So how on earth did they not give the baby back for good when she handed over to Kat in the pub that day.
    Flip sake they could have just gotten it sorted then.

I wont be turning back on till that rubbish is over.

Jack walked in and took the baby off Kat again...Jack/Dot and all the others just put it down to hormones

But Jesus like wouldnt you get suspicious or something...at least ring the doctor for Ronnie who looks like shes cracking up, why aren't any of her family concerned for her mental health?

I hope Shirley finds out soon about Phil and Glenda and Roxy finds out that Phil stole from her

BTW when Roxy sells her house to Greg and Tanya where will she live?
    Roxy offers to be a surrogate for Christian and Syed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭auntyweeze

no way !!!!! thats lovely lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Shirley finds out soon about Phil and Glenda and Roxy finds out that Phil stole from her

BTW when Roxy sells her house to Greg and Tanya where will she live?
    Roxy offers to be a surrogate for Christian and Syed

I read on the RTE teletext last week that
    Christian and Syed ask Glenda to be the surrogate??? Shouldn't she be past all that by now???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭auntyweeze

I read on the RTE teletext last week that
    Christian and Syed ask Glenda to be the surrogate??? Shouldn't she be past all that by now???

she is well past it i heard it was going to be roxy

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a298208/bbc-explains-eastenders-scene-changes.html

An EastEnders spokesperson has confirmed that changes were made to scenes involving the baby swap storyline.

Producers made the decision following the strong viewer response to the plot, but assured fans that the changes did not weaken the overall story.

The spokeswoman told the Daily Star Sunday: "We can assure you that no complete scenes were cut from this episode. Given the audience response to this storyline, we felt on this occasion that
    it was appropriate to respond and make some changes.

"The vast majority of material remains intact and we don't believe that those trims we have made will weaken or detract from the overall storyline for viewers."

An insider added: "The scenes showing the little white coffin were a bit much. A lot of people who had already seen the episode felt it was going a little too far. So all the scenes which showed Kat clutching the coffin were left on the cutting room floor.

"After all the controversy that this storyline has caused, the last thing anyone at the BBC wanted was to make the situation even worse. The corporation's top chiefs got involved and ordered the changes. No scenes were reshot - they were just tweaked slightly."

http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/852960-patsy-palmer-quits-eastenders-after-daughter-in-tears-over-cot-death-plot

Patsy Palmer quits EastEnders after daughter 'in tears' over cot death plot Patsy Palmer has quit her role as Bianca Butcher on EastEnders just weeks after the harrowing cot death plot was aired prompting her daughter to beg her to leave the show...............................

Just goes to prove the impact these storylines have on the public if they can affect the cast in such a traumatic way.

• Advertisement

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2011/0118/eastenders.html
    EastEnders star Patsy Palmer has denied reports that she has left the soap, confirming that she has "every intention" of returning to Walford. The actress, who plays Albert Square favourite Bianca Jackson, is currently on maternity leave after welcoming the arrival of her fourth child Bertie last month.
    In a new interview with Hello magazine, Palmer revealed that her EastEnders contract recently expired and that she wishes to "enjoy every minute" with her newborn son for the time being.
    The star's comments have since led to suggestions that she has decided to leave her role on the programme due to the current controversial baby swap storyline.
    However, in a statement released this morning, Palmer insisted: "I have not quit 'EastEnders' over the current storyline as reports suggest.
    "My contract came to an end soon after I gave birth to Bertie and as I have already said, I just want to spend every minute with him.
    "I love 'EastEnders' and have every intention of returning when the time is right for me and the show."
    Bianca's departure storyline airs this week as she ends up in prison for attacking Connor Stanley (Arinze Kene), her mum Carol's secret lover.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Jaysus!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

heavy stuff there :eek:

Oh god this Conor storyline was a load of crap - Carol and Whitney's acting was awful the only saving grace for superhero Uncle Max and Tiffany and where was little Morgan????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

I feel sorry for Carol to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I hate Conor with a passion. At least he's wearing a shirt now. :rolleyes:

OisinT wrote: »
    I hate Conor with a passion. At least he's wearing a shirt now. :rolleyes:

So do I! He has such evil eyes - he's actually scary:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

Bit off topic but why was Patrick living at Dot's? What was wrong with his own house?

danh789 wrote: »
    Bit off topic but why was Patrick living at Dot's? What was wrong with his own house?

Kim left the bath running and it caused damage to his house

Whitney doesnt even seem to be sorry or regretful for lying to Bianca and still seeing that Connor fella and Carol seems more worried about him than her daughter Bianca :confused:

• Advertisement

Did Sonia not come back for Billie's funeral :confused:

I know Patsy who plays Bianca had to leave early to have her baby but sending her to prison for attacking Connor is very far fetched imo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement