Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mankiest thing you've seen at throwing out time? [No pics!]

Options
  • 08-08-2008 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

You know the time, half two in the morning, no where to go, everyone pissed and hungry. Worse time in Ireland.

The last night two lads outside hillbillys eating when one got sick on the other by accident and that made the other lad get sick back at his mate. Kinda funny but mank

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Saw a guy down a pint, then puke back in the glass then he left it on the bar counter, I let one of the other bar staff lift it kthk! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

You know the time, half two in the morning, no where to go, everyone pissed and hungry. Worse time in Ireland.

The last night two lads outside hillbillys eating when one got sick on the other by accident and that made the other lad get sick back at his mate. Kinda funny but mank

that hillbillys place is a heck hole at most times of the day, imagine its an absolute mess at 3 in the morning. at least the government are on the ball by tightening up the licensing laws by making sure they all close at once....

tossers

regarding op question, tryna think of one, must have seen some horrible stuff as i worked in a pub for 8 years...

actually, remember seeing my mate literally falling around a pub, looked like he was having a stroke or a heart attack or something, eyes all blurred, puking profusely. it sticks in my mind because he was standing up stock straight, not bending over or anything. amazing he managed to not get himself.it was onto carpet too.nasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,110 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Got sick on the train home a few weeks back. Got off, train pulled away, only then did I realises I was minus one detal plate plus four false teeth.

God help the poor divil who cleans up that mess...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Girls pissing in the street... it's Manky at it's highest level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Got to agree with Holsten. Girls crouched over taking a leak is gross. Saw one piss her pants and then fall over into it again and again trying to get up.
    Good ride though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

R0ot wrote: »
    Saw a guy down a pint, then puke back in the glass then he left it on the bar counter, I let one of the other bar staff lift it kthk! :pac:

Seen this once also in C*ppers (Shudder). Chap was drinking a Fat Frog and got sick into it.
    He continued to drink out of it a couple of minutes later. :eek:

OP
    *Your Ma.

*Might as well get that out of the way early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Des Hynes

Two knackers pissed,one eating a snackbox.

One throws up, the other picks a leg/breast of chicken out of the puke and eats it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

You know those temporary shítters near the bank in Westmoreland St.

Well pissers actually,saw a guy,door wide open, chatting to a girl "over the wall" while was unloading a ripe one inside.
    Was straddled over the receptable,strides down and backing out gouts of scutther and not a bother on him!!!

Gross.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Gross.:mad:

Your feigned disgust is fooling noone Flut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Saw this lady member of the travelling community slumped on the ground outside a taxi rank, puking on herself. and a small dog was beside her licking it off her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

A piss head walking up to a glass shop door dropping his pants and doing a huge runny sh1te all over it.Pulls up his pant like nothing happened and walked on.This happened in the wee hours on Shop St Galway and was all caught on security camera......:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

In a chipper in Cork a guy was on all fours puking up just liquid. Because he was so drunk and due to the amount of liquid he couldn't get a grip on the floor so he kept slipping and sliding all over the floor.

People still walked around him and ordered though...

Seen a few people just vomiting over themselves without even making an attempt to move.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Holsten wrote: »

I agree, truely gross...

OP. There was a row one night outside Club 23 in portlaoise and one of the lads punched the other in the stomach...the guy who got punched then proceeded to puke on the other guy and a girl that was beside him... It was pretty horrible but pretty funny at the same time!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Similar to one of the above stories, I was in a pub in Kildare not so long ago, wasn't even chucking out time either, was early enough on a Sunday evening.. I went into the "Ladies" room and found 2 (I think) members of the travelling community, one on the can, having a dump with the cubicle door wide open, and her mate just standing there casually chatting to her.. The one the toilet was astocious, having trouble staying 'aboard' but her friend didn't seem that drunk, and didn't try to close the door on her when I walked in.. They were both out doing Karaoke about a half hour later...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

portomar wrote: »
    at least the government are on the ball by tightening up the licensing laws by making sure they all close at once....

Seriously???

Who the bloody hell thought it was a good idea to release 250,000 drunk people onto the streets of a (drastically under policed) city, all with the same animal instinct type objectives of
    • Get Laid
    • Get Home

Oh.. and there is a limited amount of transport for all of you...

Oh Yea... That will stop the alcohol related injuries and crime..

The absolute stupidity of this government annoys the piss out of me to the degree that I just want to walk into the Dail with a big stick and start hitting people..

"BAD"
    *Smack*
    "See what your doing wrong yet?"
    *Whallop*
    "Now DONT do it again"

/Rant

OT, yea girls pissing..

Saw some absolute mess of a young wan stroll out of the F*ggy dew one night, walk slightly further than the smokers (but not too far that she cant talk to them) Up with the skirt.. Down with the knickers.. Stumble into the yellow river.. And right back inside again..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

One night as we we clearing everyone out of a club is used to work the door for we noticed one of the cubicals was locked. All good we thought, open the door and wake the dude up, then send him on his way.

When we opened the door the smell that hit us was RANK. I don't know how the **** this guy did what he did, he must have been spinning in the air or something because there was puke and crap EVERYWHERE.

I mean up the walls and all over the guy....it was ****ed up.

Grabbed him by the ankles and slide him down the fire stairs nearly puking the whole way.

Rank bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

Was outside a nightclub once and this drunk mess of a fat one was squatting in a doorway of a shop taking a massive dump. Everyone was standing watching her as she stands up walks away and pretends nothing happened.

Dragan wrote: »
    One night as we we clearing everyone out of a club is used to work the door for we noticed one of the cubicals was locked. All good we thought, open the door and wake the dude up, then send him on his way.

When we opened the door the smell that hit us was RANK. I don't know how the **** this guy did what he did, he must have been spinning in the air or something because there was puke and crap EVERYWHERE.

Grabbed him by the ankles and slide him down the fire stairs nearly puking the whole way.

Rank bastard.

LOL

I'll be more careful next time ! ;)

Projectile vomitting on my train back from Holland to Berlin wasn't the greatest experience in the world....at least I attempted to clean the bathroom up. Horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Holsten wrote: »

I'll see that and raise you a girl (in the loosest terms) have a shi*e down an alley off grafton st at 2am. must have been quiet proud because when someone shouted out something about being a dirty bitch she replied...go blow yourself.

Now imagine bringing that pikey home to meet mammy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

not yet wrote: »

lol, "You'll get to like her I swear"....:D

• Advertisement

not yet wrote: »
    I'll see that and raise you a girl (in the loosest terms) have a shi*e down an alley off grafton st at 2am. must have been quiet proud because when someone shouted out something about being a dirty bitch she replied...go blow yourself.

:eek:

That's Amy Winehouse class right there.
    Steve_o wrote: »
    lol, "You'll get to like her I swear"....:D
    After a bucket of fecking LSD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

After a bucket of fecking LSD!

ROFL :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Dragan wrote: »

Rank bastard.

Similiar experience though I wasn't working in the nite-club. I went for a piss at the urinals when next thing this ferocious smell hit me, I mean, it was unbelievable. It was like all the oxygen was sucked out of the club. Anywho, I finish up strangling the worm and turn around to bouncer pissing himself laughing at a cubicle. I asked him what he was laughing at, he kicks open the door and the next thing I saw put me straight off my drink.

Like the guy Dragan mentioned, this guy must've been flipping and spinning all over the place. It was certainly a sight to behold!! There was nothing but shìt and vomit running down the walls, big brown handprints smeared everywhere, the toilet bowl on the outside covered in vomit, the inside of the bowl overflowing with stained toilet paper, and a pair of boxers covered in a thick layer of brown goo :(

Unbelievable!! The black guy in the toilets who does the fragrances was to told to clean it up but when he saw it he roared out: "AH AM KNOT CLEANING TAT UP!!!!" Poor guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Similiar experience though I wasn't working in the nite-club. I went for a piss at the urinals when next thing this ferocious smell hit me, I mean, it was unbelievable. It was like all the oxygen was sucked out of the club. Anywho, I finish up strangling the worm and turn around to bouncer pissing himself laughing at a cubicle. I asked him what he was laughing at, he kicks open the door and the next thing I saw put me straight off my drink.

Like the guy Dragan mentioned, this guy must've been flipping and spinning all over the place. It was certainly a sight to behold!! There was nothing but shìt and vomit running down the walls, big brown handprints smeared everywhere, the toilet bowl on the outside covered in vomit, the inside of the bowl overflowing with stained toilet paper, and a pair of boxers covered in a thick layer of brown goo :(

Unbelievable!! The black guy in the toilets who does the fragrances was to told to clean it up but when he saw it he roared out: "AH AM KNOT CLEANING TAT UP!!!!" Poor guy.

lmao

post of the day, has to be!
    classic.

literally crying laughing here :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭donnaille

It was you wasn't it, you sorry excuse for a human being!!:pac:

Absolutely classic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 78,290 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Sometimes, powerhoses are a must.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Saw a guy in a club pissing at the bar and it was splattering all over this young girls skirt. can just imagine the horror if she realised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

castie wrote: »
    can just imagine the horror if she realised.

She didn't realise?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Tri wrote: »
    She didn't realise?:confused:

No was too busy trying to get served. I didnt have the heart to tell her.

Advertisement