Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mankiest thing you've seen at throwing out time? [No pics!]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

Feel free to PM it to me.

If thats the case, could you send it on to me?

Its not for me, you understand. I have a friend who's into curious photography.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

We could start a viral thing here, the next tubgirl ftw:p

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭McGetty

Sister once came home from the local pub, and said that she had gone into the women's jacks and found that some charming young ting had taken a massive dump on the toilet seat in one of the cubicles.

To this day, I don't understand it. I mean, you've made it to the toilet. How do you miss and land it on the seat? It sounds like you'd nearly have to be trying to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Was in work one day and we saw a traveller walk through the carpark, drop his cacks and take a dump.. pulled them up and off he went... Not a bother on him..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Funniest thread of all time lads,havnt laughed like this in along time!!

Was on a train from amsterdam to nijmegan a few years back,wed had some pints in the dam and were a little pissed,my buddy sitting across the way from me pukes but manages to hold it in his mouth by some miracle,gets up in a desperate rush for the john and heaves again leaving a fine spray of puke up the side of the train,christ was it funny to watch!!:D

Saw a guy leaving a pub in tralee once,and as he left he projectile vomited twice,and didnt even break stride.

I pity the guys who have to clean up nightclub toilets,its amazing how they go to wreck in the space of a half an hour,you leave and they are fine,then go back the next time and they are a pool of piss,blood and drink...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Nightclub, lights up, people leaving, someone had done a dump on their bar stool, the toilet was no more than 20 feet away.
    Jeez!! thats cool, wonder was it a chick??

Could have been, if it wasn't 8 or 9 years, I'd have got her number for you. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

Fajitas! wrote: »
    About 3 years ago now, saw a lad passed out beside Theatre Royal in Waterford, and another lad squatting over him, about to drop a log onto his face. My mate took a picture, but I'm not going to post it - It's disgusting, and I'd hate to be the lad that got shat on. He woke up and started freaking out - Made himself a lot worse.

I think i know that guy he's a friend of a friend, my mate told be this story as i was introduced to him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭The Batman

Last summer as i was walking to the nearest chipper.....2 pikeys come out of nowhere and hurl s**t at some taxi window which exploded onto two chicks......the two lads just stood their with s**t all over their hands threatening the taxi driver....the 2 chicks crying on the side........along come the gardai and the pikeys rubbed their hands on some innocent bystander be4 dey pegged it......!! Its funny how drink makes things amusing but when you look back its so so cruel!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Hmm...I saw my brother who drank one of them berry smoothies you get at them zumo juice bars in jervis st shopping centre and then puking it up after drinking later on that day. He's vomit was luminous pink. Manky yet cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

HouseHippo wrote: »
    Im a girl, girls dont snowball other girls.....
    They do on this mans internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Kickoutthejams has will have seen the image by the time he signs back in.

:)

That's cold, man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

castie wrote: »
    Saw a guy in a club pissing at the bar and it was splattering all over this young girls skirt. can just imagine the horror if she realised.

That happened to me in Coppers a million years ago, I felt some warm liquid splashing on my ankles, I look down and there is the guy taking a pee while queueing for a pint. :mad: I screached at him and he offered to buy me a drink and apologised, but I was just horrified, I spent the rest of the night queueing to get to the loo to wash my ankles. (which is probably why the bloke chose to pee in the middle of the pub, the queues were too long)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Joe Cool wrote: »
    That's cold, man.

Lol, he still hasn't posted.

Scared I tell you. I did you a favour!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭Go-Go-Gadget

Passing a well known fast food chain resteraunt one early morning after a night out i saw their delivery of salad and stuff outside their door, completely annihilated by what could only be the leftovers of a half digested cheeseburger.

Wonder what they did with it...

I threw up some wierd **** this morning in my mate's sink.

We had a bbq yesterday between 8-9 when the rain stopped! Some wierd **** in that sink there was.

Messy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

Not drunken but I distinctly remember when I was at school all the boys in the school were taken, a class at a time to view a poo someone had done. It was in a cubicle, on the floor, just in front of the toilet. And then being asked "Was that you?"!

Imagine how funny this was to us!
    Funny anyway, but when you're about 7 years old poo is even funnier! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

In Abrakebabra, and theres this oul fella 'trying' to eat a kebab, hes drooling all over the place and theres an awful smell of sh*t from him. Then while thats happening, a girl gets sick all over the floor near the counter, you can just hear the sound of it splattering against the tiles!

I've never seen people run from Abrakebabra...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

It's true.
    He did send me the image.

Hilarious and sad at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

It's true.
    He did send me the image.

Hilarious and sad at the same time.

What about the rest of us?? I demand the PM! :pac:

• Advertisement

What about the rest of us?? I demand the PM! :pac:

Demanding? I believe I asked first.

I do believe if it does come my way I will regret it.
    So it goes.

Demanding? I believe I asked first.

I do believe if it does come my way I will regret it.
    So it goes.

You had your chance with yer wussy "request".

Demands I tells yeh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭dazberry

Ok I didn't actually see this (I was a nipper at the time) but the mood in the house was such that I'll never forget.

Back in the 70s the 'oul lad went to his christmas party to discover free (and nodoubt cheap) wine which of course he abused. Que 3am and my mother is woken by the 'oul lad ringing the door bell because he's too drunk to get his key in the door. In the meantime he's pucked all over the porch and himself. He was put to bed which he also managed to puke over. After cleaning the porch (which still banged for a couple of days), and throwing his clothes into the bath - hehehe his jacket shrunk to half its size) my very very angry mother had to sleep in the spare room.

My 'oul was out sick from work for 2 days but all whining didn't get him an ouch of sympathy let me tell you. But in the process of spewing everywhere - he lost his false teeth.

Then we got a phone call, from the wife of the guy that had drove my 'oul lad home. When she was cleaning all the sick out of the back seat of their car - she found my 'oul lads false teeth. Of course my mother had to drive over and look that woman in the eye and collect his teeth.

The up side is that their car which was a Fiat and probably had those horrible leatherette seats - so it was easy to clean them. The downside being since our porch banged of sick for a few days, their car probably banged of sick for weeks afterwards.

I don't think my mother ever forgave my 'oul lad.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,324 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Id' say that was funny:DI was standing in line for a gig last week and there was 2 girls pissin beside me and they wern't nice ,one had a hairy back had the other some set of bingo wings
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bingo+wings

You had your chance with yer wussy "request".

Demands I tells yeh.

I've been taken down a whole peg!

Right. Well if you get it I demand that you send it on to me...am I saying that right, demand?

I've been taken down a whole peg!

Right. Well if you get it I demand that you send it on to me...am I saying that right, demand?

If Fajitas says yes, I'll send you it on, for being so manly! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I demand to see this pic also ! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

+1

Share the brown love.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

everyones going to want to see that pic now. can someone post it somewhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

Me four!

Advertisement