Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mankiest thing you've seen at throwing out time? [No pics!]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

This kind of stuff is why I never get drunk. 2 pints then lucozade. Saved my friends from a few mishaps too. One nearly went home with an obvious guy...
    Would you not just let him go off with a guy just to see if he would admit it or not? Seems like something you could laugh at for a loooooong time.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭i_love_toast

brother was in Australia there for the summer.Going for a piss in the jax, the girls jax has a huge queue so this American bird strolls in looking to use the cubical.there all full so someone in the mens queue goes under there breath.."go in the urinal"...she then proceeds to pull down her kacks and go for a piss in the middle of a row of urinals in front of everyone....MANK!!i actually think women have WAY less respect for themselves than men!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Holsten wrote: »
    Girls pissing in the street... it's Manky at it's highest level.

As long as its out of sight, guys doing it is just as disgusting remember. Gone are the days were ladies are supposed to be thought of as better in that manner I suppose.

Anyone ever watch booze britain, you'll get a lot of stories on that show.
    not yet wrote: »
    I'll see that and raise you a girl (in the loosest terms) have a shi*e down an alley off grafton st at 2am. must have been quiet proud because when someone shouted out something about being a dirty bitch she replied...go blow yourself.

Now imagine bringing that pikey home to meet mammy.

Now that is vile

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

On the topic of girls pissing remember getting the bus in to cork once and just as we turned into the station there was this old woman bent over pissing against the wind. it was like 3 in the day. you could here the whole bus cringing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

I saw one of the regular alco's sittin at the bar on a sunday afternoon havin a pint of guinness.He then lifts his hole and try's to let rip when
    a load of black juice seeps through his jocks and onto the bar stool and drips off.The poor b**t**d beside him spewed his guts everywhere ,it was f****n hillarious:D

• Advertisement

On the topic of girls pissing remember getting the bus in to cork once and just as we turned into the station there was this old woman bent over pissing against the wind. it was like 3 in the day. you could here the whole bus cringing

Id' say that was funny:DI was standing in line for a gig last week and there was 2 girls pissin beside me and they wern't nice ,one had a hairy back had the other some set of bingo wings

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

Id' say that was funny:DI was standing in line for a gig last week and there was 2 girls pissin beside me and they wern't nice ,one had a hairy back had the other some set of bingo wings

Chicks with hairy backs not cool. i found a picture on my camera after a night out of a ass crack and real hairy back. accused the lads and it turned to be a irl one of them was with

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

I have to admit i'd probably of burst out laughing, my maturity shines through as always

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Nightclub, lights up, people leaving, someone had done a dump on their bar stool, the toilet was no more than 20 feet away. :confused:

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Nightclub, lights up, people leaving, someone had done a dump on their bar stool, they toilet was no more than 20 feet away. :confused:

Lovely stuff ,give it a smack of a hurley and every body would leave the pub in a flash :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

tribulus wrote: »
    Did you ever think you might have just cockblocked your friend?

Nah. If he was gay I would have left him to do his thing but he wasn't. He was just drunk. It was a poorly dressed up man with chicken fillets in the bra.
    HouseHippo wrote: »
    Wow thanks for the tip.

Trannies almost as misleading as underage girls, esp after a few pints

Ah well, sometimes they are better looking then the girls in the place.
    fitz0 wrote: »
    Would you not just let him go off with a guy just to see if he would admit it or not? Seems like something you could laugh at for a loooooong time.

Nah, I'm not that cruel. Plus this guy has saved my life before so I returned the favor :P.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Anyone ever hear of the butterfly?
    It involves ladys inventively recycling used sanitary towels as a crude form of toilet paper. For it to be a true butterfly it has to be stuck to the wall after use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

It involves ladys inventively recycling used sanitary towels as a crude form of toilet paper. For it to be a true butterfly it has to be stuck to the wall after use.
    Oh my god, i'm gonna get sick. What is wrong with some people.:confused::confused::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Nice................:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭....shell....

thats actually the most disgusting thing ive ever heard....:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Yes, I have seen this elsewhere. Won't name the pub but it's a shíthole.
    I got to see a lifetime worth of sick shít working there for 3 years.

I had forgotten all about it until your post :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Jesus. H. Christ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

thats actually the most disgusting thing ive ever heard....:(:(

Hang around these part, there'll be alot more of that sort of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I saw one of the regular alco's sittin at the bar on a sunday afternoon havin a pint of guinness.He then lifts his hole and try's to let rip when
    a load of black juice seeps through his jocks and onto the bar stool and drips off.The poor b**t**d beside him spewed his guts everywhere ,it was f****n hillarious:D

Ah the old Guinness squirts:D

Sean_K wrote: »
    Ah the old Guinness squirts:D

Had them this morning.

Not a happy chappy. Walking around now like John Wayne

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

Without doubt a drunk pregnant scanger falling out of a pub in tallaght and puking her guts up outside the place... DIRTY TRAMP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Similar story to Dragan's actually; Myself and the manager were locking up one night after all the staff had left. We did a a quick check on the toilets as you do and found a locked cubicle in the ladies. Opened the door to find a young wan fast asleep with her skirt up around her head covered in puke and sh!t, Kicked her out anyway, thinking she'll never get a taxi. Two minutes later this taxi drives by with all the windows down and the angriest driver I've ever seen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Nightclub, lights up, people leaving, someone had done a dump on their bar stool, the toilet was no more than 20 feet away. :confused:

Jeez!! thats cool, wonder was it a chick??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

About 3 years ago now, saw a lad passed out beside Theatre Royal in Waterford, and another lad squatting over him, about to drop a log onto his face. My mate took a picture, but I'm not going to post it - It's disgusting, and I'd hate to be the lad that got shat on. He woke up and started freaking out - Made himself a lot worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

hehehe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 @lantis

Found an orange in a mates fridge once, it had turned all brownish and hairy and then I had to poke at it with a knife (to make sure it was dead) and I swear it was looking at me before growling and going *poof* then it kinda dissapeared into a mouldy greenish cloud...weird and gross!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

Fajitas! wrote: »
    About 3 years ago now, saw a lad passed out beside Theatre Royal in Waterford, and another lad squatting over him, about to drop a log onto his face. My mate took a picture, but I'm not going to post it - It's disgusting, and I'd hate to be the lad that got shat on. He woke up and started freaking out - Made himself a lot worse.

Pic or it didn't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Joe Cool wrote: »
    Pic or it didn't happen.

I'd rather not get banned :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I'd rather not get banned :)

You'll be fine just flash the ol' mod badge;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Feel free to PM it to me.

Advertisement