Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mankiest thing you've seen at throwing out time? [No pics!]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

castie wrote: »
    No was too busy trying to get served. I didnt have the heart to tell her.
    LOL! How rank.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I once had a chicken tikka sandwhich, got stoned off some bad ****, went back to school and threw up 3 times in the hallway, it was all bright yellow and really, really chunky:P

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

castie wrote: »
    No was too busy trying to get served. I didnt have the heart to tell her.

Would love to see the moment she realised

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭Kipperhell

This was a long time ago but...

Was in the Zoo Bar and we were only 16 or 17 and had spent all our money. We happened to be sitting at the end of the bar and it was around the time a pile of people head to night clubs. Loads of people suddenly leave in a hurry.
    This results in a lot of half drunk drinks around. Where we were sitting happened to be where the bar staff were putting the drinks to throw them out on the other side of the bar. The dares started and we weren't drunk enough. We each grabbed the best looking drinks there and they were fine. Yes that is pretty disgusting in itself.
    Then somebody put what looked like a full long Island Ice Tea down, in fairness we all reached for it but one guy grabbed it and downed straight away. Then his face went green. He spat out a half smoked ciggy. He then puked all over the bar and at least two other butts came up.
    We promptly left dragging the fountain of puke with us. He eventually stopped and we were getting the night link home but as we were going down the stairs he then up chucked all over three people in front of us. He had puked so much it was no longer puke but bile.

I have on more than one occasion seen somebody puke into somebody else's mouth while I worked in a student bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Im not sure I want to go out this weekend after all this talk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

I saw a girl taking a piss on the street once. The strange this was she had her pants and knickers down, but was sitting down on the pavement while she was doing it. So there was a puddle of piss surrounding her and going all over her pants and hands. This was right outside the nightclub after closing time, with at least a hundred people in full view.

Classeeeeeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

You'd pay for that kind of action on the internetz

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Victor wrote: »
    Sometimes, powerhoses are a must.

One of my mates did that before in a student bar in Sligo, Just stood at the bar and began pissing, pissed all over a seat and some fellas jeans and to top it all off, he orderd a pint while doing so!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Holsten wrote: »
    Girls pissing in the street... it's Manky at it's highest level.

I used to live in temple bar, so I saw this all the time. I've actually seen more girls doing this than blokes, which is quite scary...

Worst I ever saw though was a girl taking a dump outside the vat house/blooms in temple bar. Only thing was though, it wasn't closing time... well it must have been for her though. It was lunchtime for everyone else :o

Walks across the street. Whips down the kaks... Takes a slash then she starts with the dumpin'... quite horrible to witness actually. Put me right off my lunch :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Mankist thing i ever seen at throwing out time was a girl name Bernie, an english bird.. about 40.. i puked on her outside the pass machine in temple bar... then she brought me back to herhotel and i let nature take its course...

... i curled up in the foetal position and started crying in case she wanted me to fcuk her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,325 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Duff wrote: »
    One of my mates did that before in a student bar in Sligo, Just stood at the bar and began pissing, pissed all over a seat and some fellas jeans and to top it all off, he orderd a pint while doing so!
    I meant for cleaning!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Victor wrote: »
    I meant for cleaning!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Not quite at closing time but sat there in shock with my mate as a guy took a **** down the back of a bus......complete with noises of relief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Outside Club M,some girl getting shagged up the bum,she stopped to puke all over the guys shoes, finished, then they continued shagging. I walk a different way to the night link now.....

snyper wrote: »
    Mankist thing i ever seen at throwing out time was a girl name Bernie, an english bird.. about 40.. i puked on her outside the pass machine in temple bar... then she brought me back to herhotel and i let nature take its course...

... i curled up in the foetal position and started crying in case she wanted me to fcuk her.
    My god...

you must be ashamed of yourself.....turning down a fcuk like that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

HouseHippo wrote: »
    Outside Club M,some girl getting shagged up the bum,she stopped to puke all over the guys shoes, finished, then they continued shagging. I walk a different way to the night link now.....

Pics?

Pics?
    None im afraid...
    I did have a video of some girl getting by done by two guys in the toilet of Eamonn Dorans...Im was going to submitt it to the garda of course :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭brucer24!

mankiest thing ive seen wasnt at closing time it was in the terrace in semple stadium during a cork munster final..a guy came and stood in front of us,he was twisted.first he started puking over the barrier onto the back of an old women then he started pissing everywhere,fell into it..even though we were shouting at them to move nobody infront of the barrier did so they all got covered with his piss+puke...disgusting!!

I seen a girl preforming what is known as a snowball......

She sucks a guy off, gets his sperm in her mouth.....

wanders off(sperm still in mouth) Finds another guy, goes in for the kiss and...

administers big dirty spunk injection right in his mouth...

Some will ask does this make him gay?
    Apparently quite the trend at the spawell under 18's

snowballing...must be an under 18s club trend..quite the trend in a cork underage club aswell!

• Advertisement

brucer24! wrote: »
    snowballing...must be an under 18s club trend..quite the trend in a cork underage club aswell!
    boy am i glad im no longer underage!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I seen a girl preforming what is known as a snowball......

She sucks a guy off, gets his sperm in her mouth.....

wanders off(sperm still in mouth) Finds another guy, goes in for the kiss and...

administers big dirty spunk injection right in his mouth...

Some will ask does this make him gay?
    Apparently quite the trend at the spawell under 18's

So what, you stood and watched the entire thing, and followed this girl around to assert whether or not she was still holding spunk in her mouth? Are you sure, this wasn't so much something you allegedly saw as it was something that was.....done to you??

Seriously though. Snowballing. Sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

That is quite nasty indeed. Snowballing. Shudders down my spline...

boy am i glad im no longer underage!!!!!
    couldnt agree with you more..da poor 2nd guy,doesnt know whats coming to him ;)

So what, you stood and watched the entire thing, and followed this girl around to assert whether or not she was still holding spunk in her mouth? Are you sure, this wasn't so much something you allegedly saw as it was something that was.....done to you??

Seriously though. Snowballing. Sick.
    Im a girl, girls dont snowball other girls.....

No everyone who was in the toilet when she was sucking the guy off knew what she was going to do, I happened to be washing my hands.

I had to see if it was real or a myth, didnt think there was someone who had so little respect for herself to do that.

That is quite nasty indeed. Snowballing. Shudders down my spline...
    Glad im not a guy also...

Fair enough a girl getting cum in her mouth but Happening to a guy thats just traumatising stuff

brucer24! wrote: »
    couldnt agree with you more..da poor 2nd guy,doesnt know whats coming to him ;)
    :D haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Glad im not a guy also...

Fair enough a girl getting cum in her mouth but Happening to a guy thats just traumatising stuff

This kind of stuff is why I never get drunk. 2 pints then lucozade. Saved my friends from a few mishaps too. One nearly went home with an obvious guy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

This kind of stuff is why I never get drunk. 2 pints then lucozade. Saved my friends from a few mishaps too. One nearly went home with an obvious guy...

Did you ever think you might have just cockblocked your friend?

• Advertisement

Wow thanks for the tip.

Trannies almost as misleading as underage girls, esp after a few pints

Advertisement