Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mankiest thing you've seen at throwing out time? [No pics!]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

AFC_1903 wrote: »
    Not drunken but I distinctly remember when I was at school all the boys in the school were taken, a class at a time to view a poo someone had done. It was in a cubicle, on the floor, just in front of the toilet. And then being asked "Was that you?"!

Imagine how funny this was to us!
    Funny anyway, but when you're about 7 years old poo is even funnier! :D

Something so similar happened at my school. Someone went to the toilet and did diarrhoea everywhere. The toilet was full and totally blocked, it had dribbled over the seat and floor, been sprayed onto the toilet lid and the wall. The teachers asked in assembly who it was, but strangely enough nobody owned up. So the school introduced toilet monitors. In other words, kids had to take turns to stand outside the toilets during every break time and inspect the toilets after each person had been, to be sure to catch anyone who left such a mess again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

a friend of mine works in a bar where they empty the drip tray out the back at the end of the night, and he swears that theres always drunks there asking them for it!

also i seen an irish international soccer player eating taco chips off the ground while waiting for a taxi one night!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Jeezes the stuff ive read above is brutal. Cant folks hold there drink? I cant imagine having to work in a place where people have been sick like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

count me in for that photo! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Yeah, if the photo is hosted, just pm the link, then anyone who has it can pass it on rather than continue to harass poor aul fajitas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Sent to Marcus Aurelius.

he can continue the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

:)

This is going to be interesting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

photo this way pls.

it's for a friend you see. ehh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

If Fajitas says yes, I'll send you it on, for being so manly! :pac:

Yeah, I've had comments made about my manliness before.
    My doctor even told me I should be careful I don't impregnate women just by looking at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Joe Cool wrote: »
    Yeah, I've had comments made about my manliness before.
    My doctor even told me I should be careful I don't impregnate women just by looking at them.

That's far too manly to see the photo then I'm afraid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

Fajitas! wrote: »

Is there a woman in the photo? Giving birth to a massive poo doesn't count.
    Show him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

Fajitas! wrote: »

I am flattered, sir.

Not sure how manly is it to want to see this abomination but time makes fools of us all.

Now, where has my Mooncup™ gotten to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Magpie!

Worked in the UCD student bar for a while in college.

Ususally did afternoon shifts but one night was working til closing.

Got asked to clean the ladies. I point blank refused.

5 cubicles overflowing with píss, shít and period. Still in counselling.

I jsut got sick in my bin.

Goodnight all :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

ok where is the pic? links, pm's all greatfully accepted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Magpie!

Oh sweet jesus christ TB!

Ehh - what were you doing in a pub on Xmas Day bold boy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

christmas day is a day o drinkin in WIT in december....its not actually 25th december!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

If anyone else goes to NUI Maynooth, I can remember one night in the SU when the Antartic Monkeys cme playing (was April, I think) and this huge smell came over the venue.

I walked out to the foyer and a mate said someone threw up inside the crowd....and then a second contributed to the pile.

Have to say, the smell was vile. Just goes to show the circulation is pretty poor in the venue

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I'll take that picture if anyone has it:D

Not at throwing out time, but I used ot work itn teh Lowe Alipne shop in Temple Bar years ago and one day came across two junkies in the emergency doorway of the Temple Bar Music Centre having a shag. It wasn't even a discrete shag they were going at it like crazy, looked like really passionate sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

Can someone PLEASE send me on that pic as well!!!:eek::P

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭the immortals

about 3 or 4 weeks ago me and my mate saw a guy get sick on a girl who was giving him a blowjob, this was across the road from hogans pub in town, i laughed so much my jaws hurt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Once had a girl puke JD and coke all over my genetalia. She was a dog though. She did not re-injest her mess though.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

share the love, send it this way too please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

I'll take a copy too

mine is pretty lame actually. was in Frankfurt a few years ago and the morning after the night before while on the train a buddy of mine really needed a piss. so he off loaded in a 1.5 liter bottle and started to panic screaming from the other end of the train "Christ lads the bottles getting a tad full anyone else got an empty one?" well we all said no. so anyway he manages to put a lid on a warm bottle of piss and leaves it at the far end of the train.

that is until the next stop when he decides to be nice and put it in the bin, so he runs off and dumps the piss in the bin and the doors start to close on the train. unfortunately he managed to get back on.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

No pictures are to be posted in this thread.
    STFU with the picture requests.

Seeing my dinner in reverse last night with that viscious hangover wasn't the nicest thing in the world.

Very tired in work now too atm :( , couldn't fall asleep at all last night! So I am just bobbing on my chair with the temptation of just sticking the head down and going asleep. Bad times :*(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Magpie! wrote: »
    Worked in the UCD student bar for a while in college.

Ususally did afternoon shifts but one night was working til closing.

Got asked to clean the ladies. I point blank refused.

5 cubicles overflowing with píss, shít and period. Still in counselling.
    Definitely not going to UCD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

about 3 or 4 weeks ago me and my mate saw a guy get sick on a girl who was giving him a blowjob, this was across the road from hogans pub in town, i laughed so much my jaws hurt
    Ah man I drink in Hognas and I missed that :(
    Doubt ill get a chance to see that again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Jugs82

Was at a 21st down the country a good few years back

we were on the way home, about 4 or 5 of you at around 5 or 6 ish from some house party and one guy (didnt know him very well) spots some milk churns waiting to collected...

He hops up on one and has a dump - took me a while to trust milk/dairy products again....

I had erased it from my mind but reading this thread brought it all back

Advertisement