Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first kiss

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Spyral wrote: »
    I am still a virgin and plan to remain so until married - statistically you have more chance of having a lasting relationship.
    Must you mention this in EVERY post?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

weeder wrote: »
    im actually not sure because i was one of them well over a month which wasnt long tbh but like i said im not too bothered and the right one will come in time
    How were you their bf/gf and not do anything, like not hold hands or anything wtf!!!?? :confused:
    that's a good attitude though I have to say and you are right.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,312 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

only when I was 21.

I am still a virgin and plan to remain so until married - statistically you have more chance of having a lasting relationship.

Seriously? Show us your stats.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

only when I was 21.

Really? I wouldn't go buying a car without taking it for a test drive first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

Jay D wrote: »
    How were you their bf/gf and not do anything, like not hold hands or anything wtf!!!?? :confused:

ah i did ya just didnt kiss any of them

• Advertisement

rb_ie wrote: »
    What?

I asked you was it really cringeworthy yet you were at to posting an irrelevant answer to the actual question, then for something causing such a cringe you seem to brag a little ;)

ah i did ya just didnt kiss any of them

ah all in good time anyway pal.

ah all in good time anyway pal.

exactly ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I asked you was it really cringeworthy yet you were at to posting an irrelevant answer to the actual question, then for something causing such a cringe you seem to brag a little ;)
    You posted "really" whilst quoting my entire message, I took it as you doubted that I was telling the truth about my age or something. There was no way of knowing you were referring to my comment about it cringeworthy.

Yes, in retrospect it is cringeworthy given that at that age is was some sort of competition to see who could score a bird the longest or where they could get their hands during it whilst standing in the middle of a dance floor in some crappy disco.

exactly ;)
    You'll lose a bird quicker by showing them no affection or desire to be intimate with them after them sticking around for a month tbh.

• Advertisement

You posted "really" whilst quoting my entire message, I took it as you doubted that I was telling the truth about my age or something. There was no way of knowing you were referring to my comment about it cringeworthy.

Yes, in retrospect it is cringeworthy given that at that age is was some sort of competition to see who could score a bird the longest or where they could get their hands during it whilst standing in the middle of a dance floor in some crappy disco.

but no one wants toknow about sex, this is not a sex thread, you should start one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,814 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Even if that stat is correct, which I very much doubt. Does it take into consideration the happiness and satisfaction of the couple? I'd say a fair whack of the couples who wait till they are joined by holy matrimony or whatever the kids call it these days before engaging in an act of love and intimacy would rather stick out the rest of their lives wasting away with a partner they don't entirely connect with, just to keep their vows solid for their god/church. Which is where these "stats" may be coming from, in which case they hold no grounds in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

dont worry bout it, i had first kiss at 14, then nothing again till i was 17, then i got the feel of a diddy, smoked me first joint and got the ride, all in the same night!! totally forgettable! (not that im condoning drug-use!).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Did you just skip the kissing and jump right to sticking your hands down her pants or what?

dont be so vulgar :mad:

:cool::cool::cool:

flanum wrote: »
    dont worry bout it, i had first kiss at 14, then nothing again till i was 17, then i got the feel of a diddy, smoked me first joint and got the ride, all in the same night!! totally forgettable! (not that im condoning drug-use!).

That's THE quintessential culchie phrase for me! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I think I was barely in double figures when I got me first score. Alls I will say is, if you are ever on a hill in a campsite outside Paris, make sure and bring a teenage english girl with you to show you the way.
    Sucked the face off her. Terrible terrible kisser I must have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,312 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

flanum wrote: »

You read it here first, drugs get you action

but no one wants toknow about sex, this is not a sex thread, you should start one :D
    Wtf, are you high or something?
    blay1 wrote:
    dont be so vulgar

Erm, no.

cormie wrote: »
    Even if that stat is correct, which I very much doubt. Does it take into consideration the happiness and satisfaction of the couple? I'd say a fair whack of the couples who wait till they are joined by holy matrimony or whatever the kids call it these days before engaging in an act of love and intimacy would rather stick out the rest of their lives wasting away with a partner they don't entirely connect with, just to keep their vows solid for their god/church. Which is where these "stats" may be coming from, in which case they hold no grounds in my opinion.
    This is a verrrry good point Cormie.

You'll lose a bird quicker by showing them no affection or desire to be intimate with them after them sticking around for a month tbh.
    Did you just skip the kissing and jump right to sticking your hands down her pants or what?
    i got the feel of a diddy

well the funny thing is this is somewhat true for one of the girls,

as the above quote " I got the Diddy :D " but she wasnt ready for her first kiss, Didnt have to ask either as i was more a less told that, Ah looking back on it she was a weirdo :rolleyes: im still friends with her today though

• Advertisement

as the above quote " I got the Diddy :D " but she wasnt ready for her first kiss, Didnt have to ask either as i was more a less told that, Ah looking back on it she was a weirdo :rolleyes: im still friends with her today though

Sounds like she's gonna grow up to be one of those heroes that will gladly give blowjobs and won't want sex. Get back in there!

Should have asked to kiss her other lips so :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Dangit. I just realised that it wasnt a British girl. The british girl was in Spain. It was a blonde haired girl from Kerry whose name escapes me.
    We are talking about ... "shifting" here right? Like tongues or its not real situation?
    Cos if its non-tongued I can go back earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Ach balls to the kissing. Tear on in for a bit of the aul anal. That's quare stuff I'm tellin ye!!

Should have asked to kiss her other lips so :D

rofl very good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

Ahhh, the first kiss.

I had just turned 13. It was at the Céilí Mór at the end of 3 glorious weeks in Coláiste Bhríde, Rann na Feirste. Míle, naoi gcéad, ochtó a chuig.

Had to wait a couple years for the next one though.

Thanks for reminding me of it! :D

Xavi6 wrote: »
    That's THE quintessential culchie phrase for me! :D

~Highly confussed~

What do fancy pants people like you use.
    I would have said tipping was a quintessentially culchie phrase.

This is a verrrry good point Cormie.

In 1984 maybe.....we are a nation of sheep. The only people who are waiting for marraige either don't particulaly want to, or The Mammy hasn't let them out alone since they first sprouted pubes.

Moonbaby wrote: »
    ~Highly confussed~

What do fancy pants people like you use.
    I would have said tipping was a quintessentially culchie phrase.

It's the subtle usage of the word 'the' in between 'got' and 'ride'.

I use the word ride myself but I'd say "I got a ride" or "I got me ride" whereas culchie people always say "I got the ride". Never heard a Dub say that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Xavi6 wrote: »
    It's the subtle usage of the word 'the' in between 'got' and 'ride'.

I use the word ride myself but I'd say "I got a ride" or "I got me ride" whereas culchie people always say "I got the ride". Never heard a Dub say that.

That's because it's hard to make out what they're saying when they're goofed up on smack. ;)

Advertisement