Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first kiss

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

ahh, the first kiss. I was 13 and it was at a spannish disco. I was the only irish fella who got to kiss a spanish bird. We stayed penpals for 3 years and by chance i was on holidays in spain and met up with her.

15 is young...don't stress out man.

to the other posters who are 18,19,20, you've most definately missed out on a very innocent and exciting time in your life. people grow and mature, so you'll probably never get to experience that 'young love' ****e. It just doesn't happen as you get older. It'll be a different type of experience...(better one tbh)

still, wouldn't throw away my early teen years for anything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 290 ✭✭Tak3n

first kiss - age 5

lost virginity - age 15

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I was 14/15 at some ****ty underage disco. Didn't get her name, and don't really remember what she looked like, it was dark. Oddly enough, at the time I thought that I was pretty old for having my first kiss at that stage, but in retrospect it wasn't really.

First kiss with someone I knew and really liked was at 16.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

First kiss - 12. First panda love kiss was 15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

When I was 12, I just ran upto the girl and planted it on her lips. I actually lost my virginity that way, too.

LOL :D:D

Funniest thing i have read all week.

• Advertisement

I got it over with with a fairly good looking guy of the same age. Twas fishlike. .

As it is when we kiss your breed, down there......

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

misslt wrote: »
    Originally Posted by AlmightyCushion
    When I was 12, I just ran upto the girl and planted it on her lips. I actually lost my virginity that way, too.

What, by running up and planting it on her lips?

Think about it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    As it is when we kiss your breed, down there......

Ha. Ha.... No.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

No.

The only way you would know that would be if you have had your face in other womens crotches?

Indeed.

Why do you think Captain Birdseye called his product fish fingers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

My first kiss was at age 11. The guy actually turned out to be gay (not my fault I swear:)) and he is still one of my closest friends today.

Edit:
    I lost my virginity at 17 to my current boyfriend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

The only way you would know that would be if you have had your face in other womens crotches?

Sssh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

weeder wrote: »
    now dont get me wrong and think im on an OMG ALL GIRLS SUX metality as most of my best friends are infact girls and ive had a few girlfriends( i just didnt kiss them which is what this thread is about) the majority of said girls being from outside the town i live in

They were your girlfriend's but you didn't kiss them?:eek: Why not? Isn't that the point? A girlfriend without the kissing etc is really just a friend.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

he is still one of my closest friends today.

As opposed to a closet friend, which he was at the time of the kiss. :D

They were your girlfriend's but you didn't kiss them?:eek: Why not? Isn't that the point? A girlfriend without the kissing etc is really just a friend.

I sense a life filled with goth metal around the young man.

May the lord bless him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

excuse me good sir i find that to be quite the insult although i a a bassist and a drummer who loves certain types of metal and punk rock the goth part has been the biggest insults ive ever had the displeasure of taking

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Oh nooo. A Bassist AND a drummer? The poor guy will be a virgin for life!

ah lads :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

mine was at the age of 12 and I kissed a neighbour of mine, who only agreed to it cos he felt sorry for me.

Why are you a drummer and a bassist too?

• Advertisement

why not?
    im not too good at bass though

Ah Im only messin with ya. If you ever start up with a band, expect a lot of drummer jokes. If u start as a bassist, expect even more bassist jokes.
    Its just the way it is in bands. Drummer <= Roadie <= Bassist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Cathkins

Mine was at 17/18 having an argument over whether a band was good or not and he just planted one on me to cheer me up after I apparently lost the argument :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

First kiss aged 13 outside the dishco. Didn't realise you had to use tongue. Got an awful land.

Lost virginity aged 17 to my wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

The day of my 13th birthday in Irish College behind the local chipper. My friends set me up with her the night before at the Ceili as a birthday present (Nice eh). It was seriously crap (though she was hot) I dont even remember her name and if I saw her on the street tommorrow I wouldnt recognise her.

If this sounds like you PM me and we can meet up to compare how much we have improved over the years;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I was 22yrs old, and hell I'm freakin hawt!

I wouldn't worry about it dude, when the feelings right, go with it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

Behind the bicycle shed in school I was 12 the christian brother was ancient.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

juuge wrote: »
    Behind the bicycle shed in school I was 12 the christian brother was ancient.

Pics or it didn't happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Ah Im only messin with ya. If you ever start up with a band, expect a lot of drummer jokes. If u start as a bassist, expect even more bassist jokes.
    Its just the way it is in bands. Drummer <= Roadie <= Bassist!

Come up out of it! As a bassist, in my band I get I get more chicks than the guitarists, the singer or the drummer! My band is an exception though...

The order of who gets the most tail is generally Singer -> Guitarist -> Bassist -> Keyboardist -> Drummer. This has been discussed AT LENGTH with many of musicians I know, and that's what we've agreed. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭boardinwork

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I'd say 90% of people I know were 16-19 having their first kiss.
    I have a friend who is 24 and has never kissed anyone. She isn't interested in kissing for the sake of it and she hasn't met anyone she fancys.

I know people your age are alot free-er sexually today, but the vast majority of them aren't mature enough to deal with it.
    They will live to regret their haste.

That is unbelieveable - 24? 15 is cool. But 24 is getting on a bit...

OP 15 is fine dont worry about it :cool:

Advertisement