Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first kiss

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Pighead wrote: »
    Ah yes, Pighead remembers his first kiss as if it were yesterday. Not gonna divulge the lady in questions name in case shes reading and starts blushing. We'll call her Marah Surphy for now.

They say the first kiss is given with the eyes and not the mouth but they're full of crap. Pighead used his mouth and so did everybody else he knows. That first kiss with Marah was wonderfully slimey. There was saliva everywhere, it was in her hair and everything by the time we'd finished. Pigheads face was relatively saliva free but that was probably because her technique wasn't quite as good.

That was our first and last kiss together. Pighead likes to think we didn't kiss again because in that moment we'd created the perfect kiss. To go at it again would put all of that at risk.

ROFL. :D

On topic, I was two months off being 15 and it was a game of spin the bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

the first time i kissed someone i just left my mouth open and barely made an attempt to MOVE my tongue dont mind anything else! im sure i was great and he had to have known.
    course i'm a Pro now! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Mrs. D'arcy

I was 14, he asked my friend if I would "meet" him! We went outside to a hedge, got caught by his little brother who went in and broadcast our romantic moment to everyone else...I was Scharlit!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I was 11, with my "boyfriend" (ie, we were "together" for months except we never spoke or looked at eachother) and all the "couples" (who were together but never really spoke or looked at eachother) were going up to the park to "meet" on Valentines Day (we were very romantic in 6th class). It was short and sloppy and none of us particularly enjoyed it but I think looking back it was really just about losing our "frigidity" (I swear that's what we called it!) Ii'll totally admit I only kissed him just for that, and I'm glad, I would have felt like such a loser until I got my first "proper" kiss (aged 13). Looking back it does seem very shallow and petty, but I don't regret it, I know I woulda felt really awkward and loserish if I hadn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭unit88

i was 13 my cousins got me to meet a 17 yr old grl who was horrible looking and it was her first time to it was all just so i wasent a fridgit stupid at the time funny now that i look back on it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I cant remember who it was (wish i could ) with but i know it was a spin the bottle game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

15 at a disco. Bearly remember it, and havent a clue who she was. God I miss being that age!

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Well I have a few friends who think they should recieve bragging rights. The two of them trying to out do eachother at City Hall, a disco in Cork. They be thinking they are great having "feeked" 19 and 17 "beures". Seriously, whats the point :confused: Its quite sick really. And then a few go on about how they have fingered one, i mean who gives a ****ing toss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Bunnywabbit*

I was 12, with my neighbour, and we played spin the bottle, just the 2 of us haha! Corny or what.... :o:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

i was 13 and at a disco. havent a clue who he was but whatever it was years ago now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,157 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

15 at a kiddie disco to someone random. Note to all: remember to get her name and number after youve been eating her face for 20 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

First "peck" was at like age 10 in the bush with my "girlfriend", I think. It was hard to tell back then when no one was able to really talk to each other about such things. First real kiss was at 12.

First one was cute and memorable, second was scary and cringe worthy. I didn't really want the "real" kiss to happen, didn't like the girl but didn't want to say no. I remember the walk over to the tree that everyone did such shameful acts behind, it was like the march of doom. The Stations of The Cross had nothing on this ****, I swear. >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

First kiss was at 13 (3 years ago). Was with my "girlfriend", who was/is probably the best looking girl I've ever seen in real life. It was a little akward but it was a huge relief and felt great after it!

OP, don't worry, you'll be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

I was 12 and it was in a field at home with my neighbour. We were preparing sheep for shearing and it was a lovely August in 1991. Don't worry, it will happen soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Shift makes me laugh

My first was at a disco ( called spin), at 13 I think? Could have been early 14. Anyway it was meaningless as it usually is at discos where you score a complete stranger. The whole point really was, as with some people, to lose their " frigity" :p and basically see who could get the most meets

I haven't really had a real first kiss yet, so when I do I'll just blank the meangingless ones lol

But the disco spin, as an experience in itself wasn't a great one, haven't been there since and even if I still could I wouldn't go back!

There should be no rush with your first kiss, do it when it feels good. It will always be better if it means something. ( tender)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Well I was talking about first proper kiss, with full on tongue action :p
    Sure I kissed girls when I was as young as 10yrs old, she was my girlfriend for 6 months n all, then after we broke up I dated her twin sister for 2 months :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

Tzetze wrote: »
    Ahhh, the first kiss.

I had just turned 13. It was at the Céilí Mór at the end of 3 glorious weeks in Coláiste Bhríde, Rann na Feirste. Míle, naoi gcéad, ochtó a chuig.

Had to wait a couple years for the next one though.

Thanks for reminding me of it! :D

My God I was there that night ! :eek: I was 15 and didn't get any kisses. My friend did though.... you didnt happen to take the girl in question down to the changing rooms at the swimming pool did you? :D(that's assuming you're a bloke)

I had to wait another 6 months or so for my first tooth clattering kiss :o

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭john_aero

well i was 12, know some my friends were doing it at 8 and 9 and 2 girls in the class were even giving oral by 10. so dont rush it. there is no age limit and the more you rush it chances are you may regret it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

That is unbelieveable - 24? 15 is cool. But 24 is getting on a bit...

I was 23 ..... it's more common than people think I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Why are you a drummer and a bassist too?

christ I'm not that cool!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Drift wrote: »
    I was 23 ..... it's more common than people think I'd say.

I'd well believe that actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

12, but it was in a game of 'Truth or Dare' so I guess it doesnt really count

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

hitcher wrote: »
    i am a 15 year guy and did't have my first kiss yet some people in my class arent virgins any more when did you have your first kiss?

Honestly, it's not about when you do it, it's ment to be about who you do it with. Your first should be more than just a casual root. Don't worry about that sort of thing, there's more important thing to worry about. Have you done you Junior Cert yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I was 13 I think. It was with the boy next door, in his front room (classy!) cos his parents were away. We clashed teeth :(

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I was 12, it was at a school disco, and it was terrible. Lost my virginity at 19, and it was also pretty crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Shift makes me laugh

My first was at a disco ( called spin), at 13 I think? Could have been early 14. Anyway it was meaningless as it usually is at discos where you score a complete stranger. The whole point really was, as with some people, to lose their " frigity" :p and basically see who could get the most meets

haha mine was at spin too. it's still going strong. but they don't have much chance of being good seeing as they're in the leisureplex!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

john_aero wrote: »
    well i was 12, know some my friends were doing it at 8 and 9 and 2 girls in the class were even giving oral by 10. so dont rush it. there is no age limit and the more you rush it chances are you may regret it

Yeah.. those 2 girls who were giving oral at ten, pretty sure they'll grow up to be hookers, complete sluts at the very least. That's completely wrong
    kateos2 wrote: »
    haha mine was at spin too. it's still going strong. but they don't have much chance of being good seeing as they're in the leisureplex!

Really?! How long was it since you were there? I remember the night we were there seeing 8-9 year olds, in mini-skirts, completely disgusting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

MikeySligo wrote: »
    Pics or it didn't happen
    Sorry Father - No pictures, cameras weren't allowed in school back then.
    I'm sure you'll get something you like on the web.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

OP you should probably try and make more and new friends, and get stuck into all of them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Waiting? If you really want it, make it happen yourself!

Advertisement