Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first kiss

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

I was 15 too. I was a chubby kid, a nerd, and really afraid of girls so someone to score was hard to come by.

Luckily, my Uncle Hank is a bit of a character. He lives on a yaught in Marbella and we get on like a house on fire.

I remember chatting playfully with him and he asked me had I ever kissed a girl and if there were any cute girls in my class. And I pretty much told him, yeah a lot of cute girls, but none of them would look twice at little ol' me.

So one night, when my parents had gone out to enjoy the night life, my Uncle Hank told me he had the biggest of suprises for me, and I was to go into one of the sleeping chambres and play my gameboy for half and hour.

So around half an hour went, and Uncle Hank came into the sleeping chambres with the most beautiful of ladies. Looking back I'm nearly certain she was Eastern European. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a models body. Uncle Hank sat on the bed and had a chat with us, introducing her as Mary, he really put me at ease. I remember thinking how nice and pretty she was and when Uncle Hank said that Mary wanted to kiss me I couldn't believe my luck! I can still remember looking at her in her sophisticated attire, while I was wearing goofy shorts and a Pokemon t-shirt!

So Uncle Hank said his good nights and left the two of us together. That's the night I got my first everything. Kiss, Ride, BJ etc. I sometimes wonder if that night hadn't happened would I have turned out differntly? Because I certainly gained a lot of confidence from the whole experience.

Thanks Uncle Hank!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I was 15 too. I was a chubby kid, a nerd, and really afraid of girls so someone to score was hard to come by.

Luckily, my Uncle Hank is a bit of a character. He lives on a yaught in Marbella and we get on like a house on fire.

I remember chatting playfully with him and he asked me had I ever kissed a girl and if there were any cute girls in my class. And I pretty much told him, yeah a lot of cute girls, but none of them would look twice at little ol' me.

So one night, when my parents had gone out to enjoy the night life, my Uncle Hank told me he had the biggest of suprises for me, and I was to go into one of the sleeping chambres and play my gameboy for half and hour.

So around half an hour went, and Uncle Hank came into the sleeping chambres with the most beautiful of ladies. Looking back I'm nearly certain she was Eastern European. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a models body. Uncle Hank sat on the bed and had a chat with us, introducing her as Mary, he really put me at ease. I remember thinking how nice and pretty she was and when Uncle Hank said that Mary wanted to kiss me I couldn't believe my luck! I can still remember looking at her in her sophisticated attire, while I was wearing goofy shorts and a Pokemon t-shirt!

So Uncle Hank said his good nights and left the two of us together. That's the night I got my first everything. Kiss, Ride, BJ etc. I sometimes wonder if that night hadn't happened would I have turned out differntly? Because I certainly gained a lot of confidence from the whole experience.

Thanks Uncle Hank!

without a doubt, the weirdest thing i've read on this site.

OP, find a girl, doesn't matter how, kiss her, get it out of the way. don't believe this "perfect first kiss", 99% of people don't get it and turn out fine. the main thing is to get it off your mind.

My first kiss was the most awkward moment of my life but i still remember afterwards thinking it was a huge relief. teenage discos are the place to go if ya lack confidence coz everyone does in that place. cept the sluts of course :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

without a doubt, the weirdest thing i've read on this site.

+1 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Thanks Uncle Hank!

Awful smell of wet dream off that

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Pokemon t-shirt, circa 1998. Nice story, warm and fuzzy feeling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭nannou4

its fairly easy in fairness
    just get out there and you'l suprise yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Thanks Uncle Hank!

What the mother fúck was that all about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

People losing their virginity to a prostitute is quite common.

Do you remember the story a few years back of a mother buying tickets for her son to go to Amsterdam so he could lose it?

And I can remember reading Frank Skinner's auto-biography, and he too lost his virginity to a prostitute.

Many on his forum have aswell. Just because I'm brave enough to admit it is no reason to call me a freak.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Really?! How long was it since you were there? I remember the night we were there seeing 8-9 year olds, in mini-skirts, completely disgusting.

must be about 3 years ago now. yeah there were really young people there! all little like 9 year olds in mini-skirts, halter necks and those weird boots they all had! and then the like 9 year old guys in jeans and checkered shirts!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Do you remember the story a few years back of a mother buying tickets for her son to go to Amsterdam so he could lose it?

And I can remember reading Frank Skinner's auto-biography, and he too lost his virginity to a prostitute.

Many on his forum have aswell. Just because I'm brave enough to admit it is no reason to call me a freak.

Quoting for truth and admiration :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

kateos2 wrote: »
    must be about 3 years ago now. yeah there were really young people there! all little like 9 year olds in mini-skirts, halter necks and those weird boots they all had! and then the like 9 year old guys in jeans and checkered shirts!

Yeah! 3 years ago. same for me, went when I was going or was in 1st year, now in ty. Do you go to wezz?
    FunkZ wrote: »
    OP you should probably try and make more and new friends, and get stuck into all of them!

lol that what you did?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah! 3 years ago. same for me, went when I was going or was in 1st year, now in ty. Do you go to wezz?

/QUOTE]

nope havent been to a disco in years, not my thing anymore

haha got the image of the guys in one ,
    haha mad

spin was a disgrace
    the birds were woeful also

I go to wezz and started last year
    tbh people make it out to be a sleazefest
    its not really ,
    there is lots of smoking and drinking but thats it ,
    cheh i dont even smoke ,
    grand

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

/QUOTE]

nope havent been to a disco in years, not my thing anymore

It can be pretty crap at times tbh.
    nannou4 wrote: »
    I go to wezz and started last year
    tbh people make it out to be a sleazefest
    its not really ,
    there is lots of smoking and drinking but thats it ,
    cheh i dont even smoke ,
    grand

Yeah, it's way exagarated on what goes on, I mean it could be lot worse, you get the occasional ones going at it on the chair but other than that it's o.k

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

My first kiss was at 13/14 to my sisters, best mates step brother (confused) I recently found out he *came out* while working as a celebrity hair stylist for the rich and famous in America AND He was at Madonnas wedding (with his boyfriend) wonder if I did it wrong???? lol

Yeah, it's way exagarated on what goes on, I mean it could be lot worse, you get the occasional ones going at it on the chair but other than that it's o.k

try going to storm, total kip loads of like 13 year olds riding on the couches, not really what ya wanna see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 SoNotInocent

hitcher wrote: »
    i am a 15 year guy and did't have my first kiss yet some people in my class arent virgins any more when did you have your first kiss?

I was 12 and 3 months when i had mine nothing special but spin the bottle!!!
    its kida cute that you havent yet though.

It can be pretty crap at times tbh.

not really i know people that have been fingered there and been giving blow jobs but if you do something it is your choice at the end of the day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭stiff kitten

I was 15 and wont forget the washing machine retard i chose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭like clockwork!

13 and 10 months. In a teenage disco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭like clockwork!

I was 15 and wont forget the washing machine retard i chose!

haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

15 is nothing, some of us had to wait a while longer!!

Everyone matures differently, had a friend who was a about 8 for her first kiss:O Too young IMO.
    Met a girl recently who was 26 before she kissed someone, nothing wrong with her(well that I could tell) she just never felt like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭corridon69

i was 43 and loved every minute of it !!!!

ye im with ya on that one 2 be honest i dont see what da big deal is with ur virginity.
    if ur a girl the first tim doesnt feel that good any way

Collie D wrote: »
    And you're on here? I'd probably be in my room masturbating furiously...actually, you're not are you....?? :eek:
    i agree i mean come on your first time doig either could never be that special your first time kissing some one actually is kinda horrible, kinda a shock or i remember i was but hey i was only just 12

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

First real kiss(i.e not a dare) was when I was 15, nearly 16.
    At the time I thought it would NEVER happen and I was the only person in my year who hadnt "met" someone! this wasn't true of course.
    btw I had a "boyfriend" who I never actually kissed when I was about 15 too, I understand how it happens! we were both shy, nervous and awkward! Just find someone with a bitta experience who's fairly outgoing and you'll be grand!

Krieg wrote: »
    12, but it was in a game of 'Truth or Dare' so I guess it doesnt really count
    hell yes it does and i was 12 to truth&dare/spin the bottle 4 me and your first time isnt that great and cant actuall be that special!:pac::)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

I Was 15 too when i had mine.

She was beautiful, wasn't a girlfriend or anything at the time but it still happened.

As for Wezz... A few Medic friends of mine cover there whenever it is on and tbh they said they are always on their toes treating people for excessive alcohol consumption , parents are called + Gardaí and often an ambulance.
    So whatever you do make sure your first kiss isn't with alcohol, and don't worry there's always time, your still young yet.

Advertisement