Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first kiss

Options
  • 05-03-2008 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

i am a 15 year guy and did't have my first kiss yet some people in my class arent virgins any more when did you have your first kiss?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

hitcher wrote: »
    i am a 15 year guy and did't have my first kiss yet some people in my class arent virgins any more when did you have your first kiss?

"some" of your friends are liars

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

14 and she was a crackin burd.

Get an oul game of spin the bottle goin. Sure you might end up havin to kiss a guy but at least it'll get you off the mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,824 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Don't worry hitcher you're fine! Don't rush things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Visional

I lost my virginity at 15. Worst decision i ever made.

Might seem cool, hip, whatever at the time, but give it a few years and you will feel differently.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Right here

I wish..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

im 17 and in your position, quite honestly i dont care anymore as 99% of the girls in my school are shallow stupid whores but in alll honesty the right bird will come along at the right time and theres no point in rushing it (like i was doing for a while)

though if you count spin the bottle ive kissed a couple of girls

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

cormie wrote: »
    Don't worry hitcher you're fine! Don't rush things

yeah man, dont believe half the talk around the class, and dont rush into anything you might regret it. You're only 15 there's plenty of time to get that first kiss in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Just don't call her "bird" and you'll be doing fine would be my guess. The ladies love a gentleman. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,312 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

weeder wrote: »
    99% of the girls in my school are shallow stupid whores

I can't see where you're going wrong :rolleyes:
    yeah man, dont believe half the talk around the class, and dont rush into anything you might regret it. You're only 15 there's plenty of time to get that first kiss in.

+1 to all of that

ah now in fairness its only in the past month or 2 ive started thinking that to myself

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

15 minutes ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭ojewriej

quite honestly i dont care anymore as 99% of the girls in my school are shallow stupid whores

Someone is having trouble with the ladies ;-)

But seriously OP, you are fine, 15 is bit early, you'd probably regret it. Maybe not at the time obviously, later on though

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

99% of the girls in my school are shallow stupid whores

Yet none of them have kissed you. I wonder why? :rolleyes:

I was 19, don't worry about it!

I'd say 90% of people I know were 16-19 having their first kiss.
    I have a friend who is 24 and has never kissed anyone. She isn't interested in kissing for the sake of it and she hasn't met anyone she fancys.

I know people your age are alot free-er sexually today, but the vast majority of them aren't mature enough to deal with it.
    They will live to regret their haste.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,312 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

feylya wrote: »
    15 minutes ago

And you're on here? I'd probably be in my room masturbating furiously...actually, you're not are you....?? :eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Laptops ftw \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

first kiss, like seriously, I was very young. Ithink I was 6. I don't see the once glorified need to lose your virginity, save it till you can and don't be listening to 'all' the people in your class. Some will have, that's expected, but most would not have.

now dont get me wrong and think im on an OMG ALL GIRLS SUX metality as most of my best friends are infact girls and ive had a few girlfriends( i just didnt kiss them which is what this thread is about) the majority of said girls being from outside the town i live in

now dont get me wrong and think im on an OMG ALL GIRLS SUX metality as most of my best friends are infact girls and ive had a few girlfriends( i just didnt kiss them which is what this thread is about) the majority of said girls being from outside the town i live in

how can you have a gf and not kiss her? That is bizarre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,115 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Mid-20s. And I'm NOT kidding.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I was 16. didnt really have interest tbh. but yeah, things change.. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

First "score" or whatever you want to call it at 12/13. Had a few "pecks" much younger though.

So fcking cringeworthy to think about it though.

rb_ie wrote: »
    First "score" or whatever you want to call it at 12/13. Had a few "pecks" much younger though.

really?

Jay D wrote: »
    really?
    Yep. It was at Taney disco back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭alo1587

I was 17 when i had my first kiss hitcher, dont worry bout it, the time will come

how can you have a gf and not kiss her? That is bizarre.

im actually not sure because i was one of them well over a month which wasnt long tbh but like i said im not too bothered and the right one will come in time

hitcher wrote: »
    when did you have your first kiss?

Yep. It was at Taney disco back in the day.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Spyral

only when I was 21.

I am still a virgin and plan to remain so until married - statistically you have more chance of having a lasting relationship.

• Advertisement

:eek:
    What?
    weeder wrote:
    im actually not sure because i was one of them well over a month which wasnt long tbh but like i said im not too bothered and the right one will come in time

Did you just skip the kissing and jump right to sticking your hands down her pants or what?

Advertisement