Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first kiss

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

brummytom wrote: »
    Ok, well I live across the road from a hospital..

I'll be back soon :cool:

And remember, if there's grass on the wicket, let's play cricket ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I'm trying to think of one to express the fact I prefer it smooth.

If it's smooth, make your move?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

brummytom wrote: »
    I'm trying to think of one to express the fact I prefer it smooth.

If it's smooth, make your move?

No

If it's smooth, you're a paedophile?

Smart Bug wrote: »
    If it's smooth, you're a paedophile?

Did you not see a few posts back? Im known as 'perv' :P

Well I'm only 15 so I'm hardly gonna go for older women... that hair just seems wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

If there's grass on the field I'll play, if there's no grass then I'll turn her around and play in the mud

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I remember my first kiss. It was awesome!!!
    I wonder whatever happened to Fr Murphy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭camero

i was 17 ya i know but i the 1st girls i liked not just for looks but every thing going stong now for the last six mouths

camero wrote: »
    i was 17 ya i know but i the 1st girls i liked not just for looks but every thing going stong now for the last six mouths

Once more, in English please

Once more, in English please

i am going out with the gf now for 1/2 a year if thats ok with you and she was my 1st kiss turd

If there's grass on the field I'll play, if there's no grass then I'll turn her around and play in the mud

Why dyou have to play anything? Can't you just do her up the arse?

• Advertisement

camero wrote: »
    i am going out with the gf now for 1/2 a year if thats ok with you and she was my 1st kiss turd

ok thanks i get it now the first post you made was very hard to read because it didnt have captial letters or proper punctuation so i got a bit confused

ok thanks i get it now the first post you made was very hard to read because it didnt have captial letters or proper punctuation so i got a bit confused

ok then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

oh you see now i see what you did there and can see why that would be hard to understand its kind of funny really

Advertisement