Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first kiss

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

SheroN wrote: »
    That's because it's hard to make out what they're saying when they're goofed up on smack. ;)

Goofed UP smack huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Ah yes, Pighead remembers his first kiss as if it were yesterday. Not gonna divulge the lady in questions name in case shes reading and starts blushing. We'll call her Marah Surphy for now.

They say the first kiss is given with the eyes and not the mouth but they're full of crap. Pighead used his mouth and so did everybody else he knows. That first kiss with Marah was wonderfully slimey. There was saliva everywhere, it was in her hair and everything by the time we'd finished. Pigheads face was relatively saliva free but that was probably because her technique wasn't quite as good.

That was our first and last kiss together. Pighead likes to think we didn't kiss again because in that moment we'd created the perfect kiss. To go at it again would put all of that at risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

When I was thirteen in Irish college. Was so nervous I went for it like the clappers :p:p, poor guy! Have learnt to slow things down quite yummily since...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

hitcher wrote: »
    i am a 15 year guy and did't have my first kiss yet some people in my class arent virgins any more when did you have your first kiss?

God. you've ages to go. the more you think about it the worse it'll be. trust me. You dont even wanna know how old i was...(A very late starter)
    its not that big a deal, it seems like it now but in a few years you'll wonder why you worried about it so much. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭N1njapirate

I shared the same plight as you when I was 15, but it's all gravy now..

and I grew a pair of bewbs since then too! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

I shared the same plight as you when I was 15, but it's all gravy now..

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I was 8 believe it or not...didnt have another til i was 11 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Had my first proper kiss when I was 10 or 11. Didn't really know what I was supposed to do tbh.

13 first kiss & 17 for the ol sex. Eh, dont worry young man. The more you do, the longer it will be until it happens! Best of luck & make sure she has a big chest ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

15 in the leisureplex with some girl from school

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,324 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Pics....... ;)

Im 26 and have never been kissed Im keeping that privilege for my wife on my wedding day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭gillyfromlyre

Collie D's first kiss was with his uncle in a barn when he was sixteen

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Age 10 with Samantha bside the football clubhouse sitting on an old tractor tyre that the centre of it was filled in with muck, man i was so happy that day!

Collie D's first kiss was with his uncle in a barn when he was sixteen

WTF :eek: I have obvioulsy offended you in another thread. Shame you don't stick out in my memory :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

When I was 12, I just ran upto the girl and planted it on her lips. I actually lost my virginity that way, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Allison91

First kiss 16 and everything else 16..I guess I was kinda freaked out about the whole thing

everyone in this thread is of loose morals shame on you all.
    Ye all need to go to confession

Rob_l wrote: »
    Ye all need to go to confession

More likely to lose your virginity in there tbh

Collie D wrote: »
    More likely to lose your virginity in there tbh

Not in the church of the big teapot

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I was 16 and my best mate had lost even her bum-virginity that summer. So I was feeling the pressure you might say. First night out in September I forcibly wore the face off a fisherman from Gort 10 years my senior.

I felt quite sick afterwards.

Then my first kiss with someone I fancied was a big disappointment, he had no control over his lips and I ended up soaked.

It all improved after that and from what his current girlfriend told me drunkenly over Christmas, he's improved his technique as well. Just as well or she'd have to carry a towel around in her handbag!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

God reading this thread makes me feel like such a whore. :eek:
    11 first proper kiss. Slobber all over my face, shudder.
    14 losing virginity, but biggest mistake of my life.
    16 was my "first" time, with a guy I love(d). Mmm.

But yeah. don't rush it. No point in running out and kissing people you dont feel comfortable with eh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

When I was 12, I just ran upto the girl and planted it on her lips. I actually lost my virginity that way, too.

What, by running up and planting it on her lips?

I was 14, was the last one of all my friends to kiss someone so it was a bit of a hasty rush...perfected the tehnique since tho, lotsa practice ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

first kiss-13
    first time doing anything more-14
    sex-15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

jezza wrote: »
    but biggest mistake of my life.

So far!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

hitcher wrote: »
    i am a 15 year guy and did't have my first kiss yet some people in my class arent virgins any more when did you have your first kiss?

The amount of people I know who are around that age and even older who've never kissed anyone yet. And they're damned attractive most of them, have people of the opposite sex desperately trying to get with them, they're just picky (no, that doesn't mean fridgid).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Big LOL at those posting about what age they lost their viriginity, you weren't asked, stop trying so hard.

First kiss, 13. Was a big deal in my primary school not to be a 'fridgid' so I got it over with with a fairly good looking guy of the same age. Twas fishlike. I told everyone that. He was very pissed off with me then.

First kiss, 13. Was a big deal in my primary school not to be a 'fridgid' so I got it over with with a fairly good looking guy of the same age. Twas fishlike. I told everyone that. He was very pissed off with me then.

lol, you've probably set some random bloke off on a life of harbouring a deep hatred of women

• Advertisement

Ah no, he's had girlfriends since, some of whom are good friends of mine. But all his gfs I know of cringed when thinking of the time they spent with him........

Advertisement