Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talk About Your Relationships Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ashisback

oh ya boy racer all right loves to race around the town on a firday night

• Registered Users Posts: 13,819 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Well he won't be racing around now!!! Maybe he'll stay in and watch a film with you, instead of making noise in an over-loud car and generally annoying the Gardai, pedestrians, people trying to sleep and other motorists. You're not supposed to get on with the (technically) mother in law. No woman is ever good enough for mans mother. Seriously though, sit him down and have a chat. Too many relationships fail because of lack of communication and willingness to change, even slightly, for their loved one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

ashisback wrote: »
    i dont want to turn into hes mother hate her to bits and she hates me cos im bot doing a great job bringing up our son or her son
    Are you ok? I know a lot of us were taking the piss a bit but it sounds like you're in a really tough situation there :(

How you're bringing up your kid is nothing to do with her so if she's hassling you or making things difficult then try and cut her out of your life a bit; you don't need the stress, espec if you're having problems with her son.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

But if he treats you with contempt then he's probabaly taken after his father perhaps ?

latchyco wrote: »
    But if he treats you with contempt then he's probabaly taken after his father perhaps ?

oh ya hes taken like hes father alright

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

and the basta*d stole all your punctuation too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

You're not supposed to get on with the (technically) mother in law. No woman is ever good enough for mans mother.
    Uh, just to disprove the rule, I get on really well with my boyfriend's mum, she's lovely. Seriously. This isn't sarcasm, she really is lovely.

Stargal wrote: »
    Uh, just to disprove the rule, I get on really well with my boyfriend's mum, she's lovely. Seriously. This isn't sarcasm, she really is lovely.
    Sssh, i'm trying to be supportive. ;) Yes, there are exceptions to the rule, but from my experience, mother in laws are hard to get on with.

shes ok sons like 5 months old and if he cries the fella picks him up and she just says leave him there
    ah no hes a good father and the best man in my life better than any of my other exs

Sssh, i'm trying to be supportive. ;) Yes, there are exceptions to the rule, but from my experience, mother in laws are hard to get on with.

Some father in laws are a pain to

• Advertisement

father is hard to get on with well sometimes

I always think you get on better with your in laws if they live as far away as possible and that gives your marrige/relationship enough space to grow without to much interference , but some people i know prefer the oppisite and like having them around 24-7

I never said they aren't, but men are more likely to sit back and let their son/daughter live their life by themselves. Statistically.

ya my fellas father is like that to he doesnt really care what he does in life well he cared when he crashed one of hes 4 cars than he cares what he does

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

tbh I'd be pretty pissed if you crashed my car too. If I had a car that is. And I'm a girl. Next time just don't crash it, right? No problem!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

G86 wrote: »
    your sure your a man?

have you checked like?:D

I'm checking while I type this. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

catyb20 wrote: »
    Now that is weird!

so was he.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

heh where do I start, perhaps with the ex who cheated but thought it was ok because it was "just a girl and he's not attracted to them", or the ex who pretended to be older than he was, lied about it then only told me after a couple of months he was actually not a paramedic but in fact going into 5th year in school, or the ever so charming one who'd ignore me when out with his friends we went on a holiday together to Madrid and he spent the nights reading his book instead of having sex... I could go on but I think you get the picture ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

god where do i start with mine. our whole relationship was messed up. i had been with his twin brother a few months before hand. he never took me out in public. he kept me a secret for 4 years pretty much and for that i didn't have a chance to get with my current boyfriend sooner as my current boyfriend is his mate. he didn't want me being with anyone else but him. and we had such a strong chemistry we know how to get to each other and we still do i would think. what saved me is that he went and got married to an american for a green card. says it's love ya right not when he cheated on her twice with moi ! he went traveling for a year with mates and i was devasted with a girl he was seeing. when he came back it was so hard to see him. i shook his hand as i could not bear getting a hug from him ( his were the best) as soon as i broke up my fella he was over to me and was trying to kiss me all night. christ the chemistry was electifying. ill never forgive him for moving in on me again and then for keeping me and my current guy apart for his greediness

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

My ex has decided he would like to move back in to my house because the lease on his apartment is up this week, his girlfriend has dumped him and he walked out of his job last wednesday :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

!!literally!! kick that ho to the kerb IB.

tbh wrote: »
    !!literally!! kick that ho to the kerb IB.

hey you know me teebies, i am a soft touch :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

that's why I'm reminding you not to do it ;)

tbh wrote: »
    that's why I'm reminding you not to do it ;)

oh okay, then will tell him that you said he couldnt move in:D

Oh its the worst when you have strong chemistry with someone, its like it plays with your mind

Even after you've come to your senses and realised how stupid you acted,where all the mistakes were made, what you/he did wrong and when your over him ages later etc ..the chemistry is still there and its the worst.
    mollybird wrote: »
    god where do i start with mine. our whole relationship was messed up. i had been with his twin brother a few months before hand. he never took me out in public. he kept me a secret for 4 years pretty much and for that i didn't have a chance to get with my current boyfriend sooner as my current boyfriend is his mate. he didn't want me being with anyone else but him. and we had such a strong chemistry we know how to get to each other and we still do i would think. what saved me is that he went and got married to an american for a green card. says it's love ya right not when he cheated on her twice with moi ! he went traveling for a year with mates and i was devasted with a girl he was seeing. when he came back it was so hard to see him. i shook his hand as i could not bear getting a hug from him ( his were the best) as soon as i broke up my fella he was over to me and was trying to kiss me all night. christ the chemistry was electifying. ill never forgive him for moving in on me again and then for keeping me and my current guy apart for his greediness
    irishbird wrote: »
    oh okay, then will tell him that you said he couldnt move in:D

Don't have contact with him for a few weeks until your safe in knowing he has somewhere else in case you think he won't get the hint!

daiixi wrote: »
    tbh I'd be pretty pissed if you crashed my car too. If I had a car that is. And I'm a girl. Next time just don't crash it, right? No problem!
    i didnt crash the car he did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Another Maynooth girl, how many of us are in here?!!

ashisback, don't mind him. Boys and their toys, he'll get over it.

ya he has forgotten about it wont even drive it now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Hes?

G'wan the 'nooth.

• Advertisement

Don't have contact with him for a few weeks until your safe in knowing he has somewhere else in case you think he won't get the hint!

i couldnt care less if he had to sleep on the street tbh:D

Advertisement