Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCpredictions

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

haha....guessin by your name and hometown your waterford yea??? de la salle???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

JamieK wrote: »
    haha....guessin by your name and hometown your waterford yea??? de la salle???
    yep....Are you the Jamie from my maths class? Ms.Meade! :D
    This is Adam...

yup! its me...omg wot a c*nt!!! lol

ah well shur....any predictions dude?? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Turquoise

salman85 wrote: »
    why do you use whole cloves 6 marks
    state 2 precations to take while conducting thexperiment 12 marks
    draw a labeled diagram of the aparatus used 18 marks
    describe the color of the material obtained at the end and name it, 9 marks
    what is an aromatic compound 5 marks
    good luck to every one :)

I don't think they'd ever give 18 marks for a diagram....
    In one of the sample papers they have clove oil down as an experiment question, but along with ethanoic acid, which seems a strange match. I also think they'd ask you the principle behind steam distillation, if they did ask it.

Definitely hoping for ethyne/ethene....betting on a water titration coming up. Or at the very least a full question in Section B on water.

Also, Q4's are really easy, I don't see why anyone wouldn't do them. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AnnMariexx

I would absolutely love if Donne came up on da paper! has he a good chance??

English: Donne (hopefully), Boland, Rich (definite) and mahon
    Theme or issue would b brilliant.
    Othello: most likely someythin bout Iago.

Music: i think for the essays Sean nos has a good chance and so does the influence in North America.
    i think this years melody will prob begin with an upbeat.
    anyone have any ideas?

Biology: i'd say isolation of Dna has a good chance and so does the production of Alcohol.

Irish: An Mhathair mite make an apperance, would b fairly handy. wat does any one else think?

Accountin: Manufacturing... nearly postive!
    hopin for marginal costing

German:anyone any ideas??

best of luck to all for da exams!!!

• Advertisement

i think myself that its a toss-up between larkin and donne???!!?? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 got-it!

Rich or boland????what are ye thinkin!!!!i dont know which to focus on!!!!better be sumthn on iago in othello!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 NanoZoom555

irish: oiche nollaig na mban should be a definite

Accounting: revaluation,suspense,club,published(100m),cashflow,pruduction budget

maths(honours): id say the first principle proofs of sum,pruduct or qoutient rule and factor theorem have a good chance of being there
    and the integration of the square root where you let x=asin(theta)

what does anyone think about tech drawing??hard or easy paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭jessie11

blue-army wrote: »
    We only spent 40mins doing it....Our teacher said it was hard to do well in...but easy to get a C in.....
    Are there any formulas that come up regularly that would be worth learning off?

im not doin it so i dont really know..best bet is to just look thru past papers sorrry:(

irish: oiche nollaig na mban should be a definite

Accounting: revaluation,suspense,club,published(100m),cashflow,pruduction budget

revaluation came up last year....def manufacturing ac for question one with depreciation ,service firm

• Advertisement

got-it! wrote: »
    Rich or boland????what are ye thinkin!!!!i dont know which to focus on!!!!better be sumthn on iago in othello!

boland!hasn been on in 2 years n she always on every 3rd year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 NanoZoom555

quote:"revaluation came up last year....def manufacturing ac for question one with depreciation ,service firm "

yea,but revaluation has come up 2years in a row before and depreciation is too easy,and apparently there's a new person setting the accounting paper this year so you never know what they'll do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 RebeccaConway

Pretty happy as what i predicted in english and home.ec came up minus Boland but they were nice papers! Hope the rest are easy! Anyone got anything for Art history or business?

Advertisement