Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFOLOGY Ireland

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Noodles631 wrote: »
    Why, on the 14th of December, should Venus suddenly behave erratic? Apart from my hamfisted footage, what we observed, moved. Whether I zoomed in or out, the THING moved. It spun and from what I can see, it appears to have a tail of some kind. Therefore, ipso facto, it is an Unidentified Flying Object. I do not believe it was Venus.
    someting to change your mind maybe!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc81VbxMEFo&feature=related and i just like this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPT-2uwxkQc&feature=related :)the end:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 BuliBuli9

one way to rule out or in venus is to find out the zoom capability on the camera, those youtube videos are recorded with the use of telescope, and i may be wrong but it would have to be one hell of a camera to have venus in full screen like in the video, what type of camera was used?

it would be interesting to see what the astronomy department in Maynooth IT have to say about the video.. even if it venus is i still think the footage is interesting, if it is has Venus ever been filmed like this?? plus witness has stated it was moving, dont think its such an open and closed case especially with all the other reported sighting of similar lights in the area as stated in another thread on boards (U.F.O in clare hills!!)

heres the thread for those who havent read it

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055430599

is everyone in Clare seeing Venus this way??

Just another point on other videos of films of orbs. balls of light.. they look similar to the footage taken

hey its may be Venus but more discussion is needed before it can be put to bed me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

BuliBuli9 wrote: »
    one way to rule out or in venus is to find out the zoom capability on the camera, those youtube videos are recorded with the use of telescope, and i may be wrong but it would have to be one hell of a camera to have venus in full screen like in the video, what type of camera was used?

it would be interesting to see what the astronomy department in Maynooth IT have to say about the video.. even if it venus is i still think the footage is interesting, if it is has Venus ever been filmed like this?? plus witness has stated it was moving, dont think its such an open and closed case especially with all the other reported sighting of similar lights in the area as stated in another thread on boards (U.F.O in clare hills!!)

Just another point on other videos of films of orbs. balls of light.. they look similar to the footage taken

hey its may be Venus but more discussion is needed before it can be put to bed me thinks
    This other case you have linked to was found out to be construction lights being moved each night to different location to work on a site, hence why the lights were seen moving or appeared in other areas each night.

I'm not saying all the incidents are explained by Venus, but this case in particular seems to be Venus. I can't comment on other cases as i haven't looked into them yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Noodles631

BuliBuli9 wrote: »

I was using a Canon ZM1. Lens is 20x. Zoom 4.2 to 84mm. Hope that helps

Advertisement