Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFOLOGY Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

~Marky~ wrote: »
    I will do it in the morning. I have to try and put it up in high quality because when I compress it for Youtube you can not make anything out and it looks rubbish.
    One clip was 48 seconds and it was 148 mb it could take me a while.
    get back to us when it is done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Ahh youtubes limit is 100 mb so I will just have to put up the poor quality one until I figure out to reduce the size..
    Will have the poor quality Vid up in a few mins just uploading it now.

Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXR5JsCdA-8 to the right is the star.
    I filmed more which I will put up later but in this video you can see how bright it is.

its hard to make out what it is.

I know and you cant see how bright orange it is but I tried to show how bright it is compared to the star beside it.
    And its hard to show it when its moving because its so hard to keep the camera dead still when your filming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Disclose.tv is similar to youtube but its for Paranormal related videos. I think they allow larger files too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

How do you know the airforce have been doing training?
    Saw them and one of my mates is into the whole aircraft stuff, so he backup up my claim that the air force where doing night training!

People might be interested to read the most recent sighting in the U.S. - http://topics.edition.cnn.com/topics/ufos_and_alien_abductions

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭ianhobo

enterprise wrote: »
    Ok, this sounds a bit crazy but here I am sitting in my gaff in Portarlington when I suddenly hear what sounded like an aeroplane noise, a rather low one at that buzz over my house. I peek out the window and I see this object doing crazy manoeuvres in the sky. With it being dark I couldn't I.D. it very well but it had marker lights on it. After doing a few very tight circles over the southern end of Portarlington it went off in a NW direction. Did anybody else see it / anybody know what it was?

This happened at 21.15 last night.

Enterprise.

I heard the weirdest thing that week too, I described it the next day.
    Never heard anything like it before! it was all encompassing, coming from everywhere at once, and at a really low frequency

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mikey08

Hey guys, my name's Xenu and I'm from the planet Zog. I'd be thrilled to have you come aboard my spacecraft and share some mooncakes with me. If anybody's interested please respond and I'll pick u up in my spacemobile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

mikey08 wrote: »
    Hey guys, my name's Xenu and I'm from the planet Zog. I'd be thrilled to have you come aboard my spacecraft and share some mooncakes with me. If anybody's interested please respond and I'll pick u up in my spacemobile.

Dam whyd he have to be banned. I wanted some mooncakes:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭lolipops

wow this is an old thread, i started reading it there and got really intrested but then i seen how many pages there were and my laziness got the better of me.:D

and if aliens came to earth id shoot 'em with my laser gun
    pew pew pew...

when i was little i couldnt sleep at night because i thought aliens were going to capture me and stick probes in places... im actually serious.

*X files music plays*

lolipops wrote: »

when i was little i couldnt sleep at night because i thought aliens were going to capture me and stick probes in places... im actually serious.

*X files music plays*

Maybe they did stick probes in places on your body:rolleyes:(I wont say where). It was just so traumatic that your mind hid it in your subconsions.
    YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO IT:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭lolipops

Maybe they did stick probes in places on your body:rolleyes:(I wont say where).

..............you ment my belly button right?:(
    lol

I wasn't able to sleep as a child myself due to the same reasons, i was terrified that i was going to be abducted, just the idea of seeing the beings scared the crap out of me, but I've accepted that something strange is being covered up by the world governments, we may never find out the truth!

Ziycon you posted this link before ufo-ireland.com Is this your webpage

Ziycon you posted this link before ufo-ireland.com Is this your webpage
    Those links are in my signature, i don't post them every time!

Ziycon wrote: »
    Those links are in my signature, i don't post them every time!

No i wasnt giving out i was just wondering if its yours, and if so are you going to develop it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

I saw that one that's reported on that website on Dec 11th 2006. I'll never forget it for as long as I live. It's something else.

• Advertisement

Predhead wrote: »
    I saw that one that's reported on that website on Dec 11th 2006. I'll never forget it for as long as I live. It's something else.

Where did you see it and does the description given on the website match what you saw?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

Hi people,

what do you all think about the 'Disclosure project''?

dav nagle wrote: »
    Hi people,

Could you give a link to the particular version you are refering to. There is a lot of stuff on the internet under the 'Disclosure project'. :o

I think anything that opens up an arena for talking about this topic then it can only be good! Anyone else see the MoD in the UK released thousands of investigation files on UFOs last week, not one of them has the conclusion available!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

Could you give a link to the particular version you are refering to. There is a lot of stuff on the internet under the 'Disclosure project'. :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsGbX24ljYM

Hi people,

Its very interesting i wonder if any of the people will actually be able to produce hard evidance?

havent seen anything like it.

Just watched all 13 parts, interesting watch, some interesting facts and they had all the key moments that people would recognise from the Roswell crash in 1947 to project blue book/Grudge, setup of the USAF........etc.
    Anyone interested in the subject should watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭GavinH

Yes i have watched it all on YouTube and must say, its excellent. I am certainly taking a closer look at the sky and these fine evenings.

G.

• Advertisement

Advertisement