Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFOLOGY Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Dafydd Thomas

I know this is off topic but I do not understand why everyone on this forum is so ignorant and horrible(not this section)! I was attacked in the alternative/Indie section for my spelling and because I didn't take it I was blocked! Ye guys are grand... Bit uptight sometimes though! Don't delete me because I have had enough of that!!! Anyway!!! Ufo's...

Sorry bout my little rant there... Whats the latest news?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

Hi Kernel how are you and everybody?. I think we are gone of the topic here it's on ufos and then you have people coming on here say it got be airplans or raf etc so as i say not everything is a ufo you have to be reallisit look at the facts so if we do see a ufo and look into it after that we might say ya that was not a ufo but airplan or raf etc. Looking in the future i hope to start a paranormal and ufo group that will look into diffend cases on the paranormal and ufos and maybe get people from here to work in it full time like myself we would get some type of paymet to life on you know so we would ask the people that we asking us to look into whatever case they want's us do but we ask then gave us some paymet but if they got not gave that would ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

nitefox wrote:
    Hi Kernel how are you and everybody?. I think we are gone of the topic here it's on ufos and then you have people coming on here say it got be airplans or raf etc so as i say not everything is a ufo you have to be reallisit look at the facts so if we do see a ufo and look into it after that we might say ya that was not a ufo but airplan or raf etc. Looking in the future i hope to start a paranormal and ufo group that will look into diffend cases on the paranormal and ufos and maybe get people from here to work in it full time like myself we would get some type of paymet to life on you know so we would ask the people that we asking us to look into whatever case they want's us do but we ask then gave us some paymet but if they got not gave that would ok.

Ok its hard to make out but are you saying that your intention is to start a group to investigate ghosts sightings and ufo reports? And that you plan to charge the people who ask you to investigate?

This sounds really interesting, I dont think there is such a thing in Ireland already. Are you looking at setting it up as a legitimate company, i.e. registered to pay tax etc?

You must have alot of experience to have such a plan, I'd love to hear some of your experiences.

• Advertisement

6th wrote:
    This sounds really interesting, I dont think there is such a thing in Ireland already. Are you looking at setting it up as a legitimate company, i.e. registered to pay tax etc?

You must have alot of experience to have such a plan, I'd love to hear some of your experiences.
    Yes i am and it would be legitimate company and would be registered to pay tax etc. Have a good bit of experience from about since i was 11 i have been interest in the paranormal look at things on the tv and reading lots of books on the all diffend parts of the paranormal. I think it would be great thing to have in Ireland.:D

I meant experiences with investigatings and researching. You really have to be providing a worthwhile service to be able to justify charging.

I know i think i had said in the ouij board thread that i have been exp's since i was 13 spirts but it is in a good way they where dead mebers of my family and just spirts that where good not evil ones they are just guiding me and just talking but i will ahve to go on one of thoses investigatings that ye org's and i am justing to do researching on the paranormal that's how got on to this sit i just type in paranormal on eircom.net so day be day i am learning more each day and hope to learn from ye that have much more exp then me.:D

Hi Zillah and everybody how are ye?. I have not seen a ufo's in sky for a good while has anybody seen any?. any ufo news from Dublin or rest of Ireland?. It would be good to start up a ufo and paranormal invetsgateing group that would work full time or part time but the works would get paid anyway what to ye think i am in for it so maybe some ye might be into it aswell.

Here is a report from BBC Northern Ireland's Website:

_42919939_ufo_bangor203.jpg

Residents in County Down have raised the possibility of a UFO sighting above the skies of Bangor.

Several callers to BBC Northern Ireland have reported a series of strange orange lights in the night sky.

Air traffic control at Belfast International Airport said it had also received reports about the sightings, including one from the Coastguard.

However, the airport said it had no record of any aircraft in the sky at the time.

The callers said the sightings had been made on Saturday evening.

Clifford Rossbottom from Bangor told the BBC: "There were three orange globes - nearly in a straight line - they were an absolutely fascinating sight.

"I watched them for five minutes, and then very slowly, they just disappeared.

"The only thing I thought it could have been was three high-flying aircraft.

"If that is not the case, then I have no idea, and the only other thing I can think of is in fact that they were UFOs."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Interesting, but if the coastguard reported seeing them, why where the coastguard out? Is it possible they where rescue flares? Rescue flares are known to hang in the air for a good bit!

Hi 6th that's good bit of news that it is Interesting. so what to ye think about starting a paranormal and ufo investgater group i would start so hopfully some people might be interest in it aswell.

nitefox wrote:
    Hi 6th that's good bit of news that it is Interesting. so what to ye think about starting a paranormal and ufo investgater group i would start so hopfully some people might be interest in it aswell.

UFO Ireland investigate UFO sightings within Ireland, link is in my sig!

Ziycon wrote:
    UFO Ireland investigate UFO sightings within Ireland, link is in my sig!
    Yes i can see that but i was say maybe if start one up for ufos and paranormal investigate group that work and we would get paid for looking at peoples storys etc so i need people to work and get it sit up so if people are interest in it just let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 kohima

Hi. I was looking into putting on A UFO Conventio after being to Betty Meyler's conferences in Carrick-on-Shannon (anyone been?) and was hoping to get feedback and ask if anyone was willing to get involved in planning the event..?
    I've started early promotion of the phenomena in UCD by setting up a UFO Society (in process) and would love to do more in the way of public events, etc,...Let me know what you guys think?

kohima wrote:
    Hi. I was looking into putting on A UFO Conventio after being to Betty Meyler's conferences in Carrick-on-Shannon (anyone been?) and was hoping to get feedback and ask if anyone was willing to get involved in planning the event..?
    I've started early promotion of the phenomena in UCD by setting up a UFO Society (in process) and would love to do more in the way of public events, etc,...Let me know what you guys think?
    nitefox wrote:
    Yes i can see that but i was say maybe if start one up for ufos and paranormal investigate group that work and we would get paid for looking at peoples storys etc so i need people to work and get it sit up so if people are interest in it just let me know.

Hi Kohima how are you and everybody?. ya i would be interest in that as well. Would you be interrest in starting a ufo and a paranormal investigate org that would work fulll time and part time and people would ask us out and look into ther porblems and get paid to are work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I've no problem with you discussing ideas on setting up organisations so long as you're not recruiting people as employees (there is a forum for that) and you're not selling or promoting anything here :)

psi wrote:
    I've no problem with you discussing ideas on setting up organisations so long as you're not recruiting people as employees (there is a forum for that) and you're not selling or promoting anything here :)
    Hi psi how are you and everybody?. Your right i am not recruiting or selling or promoting anything here.:D

Heres a very good documentary on UFOs and aliens, raises some interesting questions!
    Safespace: Fastwalkers

Hi everyone I havent been on this in a while because of exams and because I got kicked off the music section because of some idiot moderator! I have just finished the Junior cert. I want everyone to bear in mind that I am not a lunatic and I have never seen anything like what I saw a few weeks back!

I was falling back on my maths so myself and a friend organised a grind together which took place at his house! One evening after the grind I saw something! It was bright, there was a clear sky overhead! I am living in Limerick and on the way over shannon bridge I saw a light suspended in the sky, aprprox the same height as a helicopter would fly when observing the happenings below! My dad was driving me home! As we drove on furthur I couldn't see it any longer because of jury's hotel!

We drove home via the Dock road! Shortly after the radio station I saw the light again, this time, it was moving. I couldnt see it clearly until we had past all the buildings! I began to think it was not a helicopter since it was going very slow and abnormally steady! As we came nearer to the sewage plant I could finally see it! My brain did not believe it for a time until I was watching it for over a minute, fly off in the direction of shannon airport(also why I thought it could only be an identified object). It was pretty much the exact same as the myths or tales describe them! Dark in colour(almost like a definite shaped cloud, except much darker and greyer in colour). It was also slightly tilted and also because it was getting darker, I could only slighty make the tilt out so it now appeaed eliptical in shape!

The whole time I watched it I did not utter a word to my father(not only because I don't discuss things with him but because I was in shock)! From what I can remember it had two white lights. It had dissapeared by the time I reached the entrance to the cement factory! I thought about it until I reached a local village(mungret), when I decided to text some close friends to let them know. I recieved reply's like 'ok then' and 'hahahahahaha be realistic it was probably a plane or something' and to this day I am still ridiculed and told straight out that they don't believe me! I told a 'friend' in school the next day who told everyone in a double class! I can't describe how much of an idiot I felt!

Very little people believed me, my sister did but my other one was speculant! My dad, who my mother told what I saw that night said to my surprise 'why didnt you show me I would have like to have seen it'! My best friend tells me he doesn't care and that I probably only 'thought' I saw one! The ignorance I got from some people shocked me! Especially since times have changed! A friend of mine who used to believe, one day decided to no longer believe! And I can't help but question myself since i did have an interest in the phenomena before I saw this 'UFO'! I wonder what would a person who didn't believe would have thought if they saw what I saw...

• Advertisement

Hi everyone I haven't been on this in a while because of exams and because I got kicked off the music section because of some idiot moderator! I have just finished the Junior cert. I want everyone to bear in mind that I am not a lunatic and I have never seen anything like what I saw a few weeks back!

I was falling back on my maths so myself and a friend organized a grind together which took place at his house! One evening after the grind I saw something! It was bright, there was a clear sky overhead! I am living in Limerick and on the way over Shannon bridge I saw a light suspended in the sky, approx the same height as a helicopter would fly when observing the happenings below! My dad was driving me home! As we drove on further I couldn't see it any longer because of jury's hotel!

We drove home via the Dock road! Shortly after the radio station I saw the light again, this time, it was moving. I couldnt see it clearly until we had past all the buildings! I began to think it was not a helicopter since it was going very slow and abnormally steady! As we came nearer to the sewage plant I could finally see it! My brain did not believe it for a time until I was watching it for over a minute, fly off in the direction of shannon airport(also why I thought it could only be an identified object). It was pretty much the exact same as the myths or tales describe them! Dark in colour(almost like a definite shaped cloud, except much darker and greyer in colour). It was also slightly tilted and also because it was getting darker, I could only slighty make the tilt out so it now appeaed eliptical in shape!

The whole time I watched it I did not utter a word to my father(not only because I don't discuss things with him but because I was in shock)! From what I can remember it had two white lights. It had dissapeared by the time I reached the entrance to the cement factory! I thought about it until I reached a local village(mungret), when I decided to text some close friends to let them know. I recieved reply's like 'ok then' and 'hahahahahaha be realistic it was probably a plane or something' and to this day I am still ridiculed and told straight out that they don't believe me! I told a 'friend' in school the next day who told everyone in a double class! I can't describe how much of an idiot I felt!

Very little people believed me, my sister did but my other one was speculant! My dad, who my mother told what I saw that night said to my surprise 'why didnt you show me I would have like to have seen it'! My best friend tells me he doesn't care and that I probably only 'thought' I saw one! The ignorance I got from some people shocked me! Especially since times have changed! A friend of mine who used to believe, one day decided to no longer believe! And I can't help but question myself since i did have an interest in the phenomena before I saw this 'UFO'! I wonder what would a person who didn't believe would have thought if they saw what I saw...
    Don't let your friends and family get to you, you saw something that you couldn't rationally explain, you know what you saw so you don't have to prove it to anyone, i know it can be frustrating sometimes when you try to tell people and they laugh at you but these are the people that are in for a rude awakening one these days, UFOs DO EXIST, whether they are exterrestrial in origin or not is another matter, a UFO can be ball lightings or marsh gases have also explained many sightings. There are numerous sightings around Ireland ever year so your not the only one. i had a sighting myself nearly 3 years ago now over the sally gap area in the wicklow mountains which is known as one of few hot spots around Ireland.
    So all i will say is don't let other people get to you, you have just got to accept that the majority of people in this world are just not ready to accept that maybe just maybe were not alone in the universe let alone our own solar system!!
    People fear what they don't understand!

Thanks! What I saw didnt scare me that much which surprised me! I was actually happy to have seen it! Of course seeing one is as close as I ever want to get!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Ziycon wrote:
    Interesting, but if the coastguard reported seeing them, why where the coastguard out? Is it possible they where rescue flares? Rescue flares are known to hang in the air for a good bit!

3 in a straight line and i think distress flares are red

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭BENJAMIN61

UFOS what a load of bull

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Banned BENJAMIN61.

Very true, distress flares are red but can be green as well, im not aware of any other colours to be used!
    BENJAMIN61 wrote:
    UFOS what a load of bull
    Even though your banned, UFOs do exist and thats fact, the debatable question is if they are exterrestrial in origin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭pvt. joker

Anyone notice a distinct increase in UFO sightings all over the world lately? Not to mention the giant crop circle that appeared in England last month and the drone incidents going on here in the US

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

pvt. joker wrote:
    Anyone notice a distinct increase in UFO sightings all over the world lately? Not to mention the giant crop circle that appeared in England last month and the drone incidents going on here in the US
    I have also heard alot more UFO sightings latley.

I have also heard alot more UFO sightings latley.
    I have to say that i haven't heard anything about the increase of ufo activity! Can you elaborate on this please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

Ziycon wrote:
    I have to say that i haven't heard anything about the increase of ufo activity! Can you elaborate on this please?
    there has been one seen on the shannon river and one has been seen somewhere in co down.

Advertisement