Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFOLOGY Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

:confused::confused:
    Ziycon wrote: »
    Can you give a bit more detail as to where(location wise) you saw these lights??

yes it was the drimnagh rd and i dont drink or do drugs. and i know it wasent any air craft i saw it was very strange they seemed to stay in the same spot for a few mis then went in direction of phino park and just vanished to this day i dont know wat i saw any one i tell they just look at me funny even my girlfriend:( that was about 2 years ago now still sticks in my mind..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

yes it was the drimnagh rd and i dont drink or do drugs. and i know it wasent any air craft i saw it was very strange they seemed to stay in the same spot for a few mis then went in direction of phino park and just vanished to this day i dont know wat i saw any one i tell they just look at me funny even my girlfriend:( that was about 2 years ago now still sticks in my mind..
    Its always hard to talk about a sighting or event that involves an aspect of uncertainty, some people just aren't ready to accept the possibility that where not alone, even too scared that maybe these events in the sky are not from this world, either way don't let these people stop you from talking about this sighting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Do you know what time in the day this happened

Do you know what time in the day this happened

it was about 8.30 pm :rolleyes: during the summer have you seen them to?

it was about 8.30 pm :rolleyes: during the summer have you seen them to?

No i didnt see them Could you see there shape

• Advertisement

:confused:m kinda hard to make out shape there was such a glow round them and when they moved off into the distance they seemed to move of kinda slow until the were out of site just something not right about them it was weird. :confused:
    No i didnt see them Could you see there shape

blinkey 101 you should have looked around the trees You might of found something

blinkey 101 you should have looked around the trees You might of found something

then they headed off in the direction of the phoenix park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Ziycon and Sean I saw some orange things like that last night when I was in my garden and the night before..They looked like stars but are bright orange in colour and they where zig zagging along the sky was very wierd.
    They would be perfectly still and then the next minute they would be moving.At first iI though it was a meteor of something but they cant stay still.
    I am going to head out tonight with my video camera and see if I can get anything.
    Ohh it was over Dalkey if anybody wants to have a look :D

~Marky~ wrote: »
    Ziycon and Sean I saw some orange things like that last night when I was in my garden and the night before..They looked like stars but are bright orange in colour and they where zig zagging along the sky was very wierd.
    They would be perfectly still and then the next minute they would be moving.At first iI though it was a meteor of something but they cant stay still.
    I am going to head out tonight with my video camera and see if I can get anything.

Watch you dont get beamed up:)

• Advertisement

Let us know how you get on! Try and take note of the weather conditions the direction they objects are in and the times they appear!

So, any luck?

Was out last night but saw nothing because was to cloudy but went out tonight at 12.10 am and first noticed a orange thing in the sky moving so went inside and got my sister to have a look because she was awake..So there we were both looking at the sky and then about 2 minutes later we saw two disc shape objects go by right infront of us at eye level pretty low.
    I only saw them for a few seconds and they where both gone behind the clouds and the strange thing was they where so low and there was no sound at all.
    I am totally in shock here and dont have a clue what I just saw was well freaky :D
    It is nice night out and not much wind at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Camera/camera phone?

Was out last night but saw nothing because was to cloudy but went out tonight at 12.10 am and first noticed a orange thing in the sky moving so went inside and got my sister to have a look because she was awake..So there we were both looking at the sky and then about 2 minutes later we saw two disc shape objects go by right infront of us at eye level pretty low.
    I only saw them for a few seconds and they where both gone behind the clouds and the strange thing was they where so low and there was no sound at all.
    I am totally in shock here and dont have a clue what I just saw was well freaky :D
    It is nice night out and not much wind at all.

I thought you were going to record it with a camcorder

I tried the video camera out but you couldnt make anything out even with the night vision switched on and it was even worse when I tried to use my camera phone.

Got video tonight figured out how to use night vision on camera properly :D will try and put it up 2moro so you guys can see it and tell me what you think..
    It was pretty far away and high up in the sky but I zoomed in and out so you can see it up close and far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭enterprise

Ok, this sounds a bit crazy but here I am sitting in my gaff in Portarlington when I suddenly hear what sounded like an aeroplane noise, a rather low one at that buzz over my house. I peek out the window and I see this object doing crazy manoeuvres in the sky. With it being dark I couldn't I.D. it very well but it had marker lights on it. After doing a few very tight circles over the southern end of Portarlington it went off in a NW direction. Did anybody else see it / anybody know what it was?

This happened at 21.15 last night.

Enterprise.

Here is the video sorry for the shakey camera action but it was bloody freezing and I had no gloves ON and it was pitch black out was very hard to see the zoom buttons :D .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_jyuBd46oY

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

You can embed youtube clips here, hope you dont mind you doing it for you.

• Advertisement

Thanks mate wasnt sure how to do it..its a pity when the night vision is on you cant see how orange it is but at least you can see how bright the object is.
    There was stars in the sky as well but you cant see them in the video it just shows how bright it was.

Look at 5 mins 58 on the video you can see another object move away from the one I am filming and it just disappears.
    On the video camera you can see it more clearly and it actually moves closer to it as well.

Very Interesting Thanks for taking the time to video it:) So do you know if it comes at a particular time and when it leaves

I went out about 1.30 last night after the Sopranos but the other nights when I was out it was between 12-1
    Wish I had the video camera that night when my sister was there because it was so low and there was two of them flying paralell to each other and they where very big in size and it freaked me out big time :D .

I went out about 1.30 last night after the Sopranos but the other nights when I was out it was between 12-1
    Wish I had the video camera that night when my sister was there because it was so low and there was two of them flying paralell to each other and they where very big in size and it freaked me out big time :D .
    There two flying parallel could have been the airforce as they have been doing night training the past week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

have a link?

Ziycon wrote: »
    There two flying parallel could have been the airforce as they have been doing night training the past week!

How do you know the airforce have been doing training?

It was not any airforce aircraft as it was way to low and there was no sound at all from them and they where flying way to close to each other.
    They where moving so fast that I only saw them about 5 seconds and they where gone behind the clouds.
    I filmed orange thing in the sky again last night and I filmed it next to a star and you can see how bright it is compared to it.
    When I started filming it the object was moving along the sky you cant really notice it on the video but then it stopped and stayed still for about an hour and then it got cloudy and it was not visible anymore.

I filmed orange thing in the sky again last night and I filmed it next to a star and you can see how bright it is compared to it.
    When I started filming it the object was moving along the sky you cant really notice it on the video but then it stopped and stayed still for about an hour and then it got cloudy and it was not visible anymore.

Well then put it up

• Advertisement

I will do it in the morning. I have to try and put it up in high quality because when I compress it for Youtube you can not make anything out and it looks rubbish.
    One clip was 48 seconds and it was 148 mb it could take me a while.

Advertisement