Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭safeasparagus

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

What’s all that about ?

Ironically, twitter and whatsapp/social media groups seem to be confusing gossiping with 'Ratting' and seem to be threatening some guy that has been allegedly sharing stories with one of the twitter accounts that is calling out the kinahans.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Its due back in court in a few weeks, DPP & Gardai have been dragging their heels which points toward something big. Im doubting we will find out why Detective Fox took his own life at his desk in Ballymun Garda station, especially if it is for the reasons many are thinking.

Surely it's a matter of national importance, and the public has a right to know if there's a scandal like this within AGS? It'll be an absolute disgrace if the trial collapses as many have speculated, but the public are never told what the hell actually went on.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Drug dealer and suspected hitmen among mourners at funeral of shooting victim Zach Parker
    Presence shows close links among gangs in the northside drugs trade
    Parker thought to have owed €50k to a local Traveller gang

NOTORIOUS drug dealer ‘Mr Flashy’ turned up with two suspected hitmen at the funeral of Zach Parker.

The north Dublin trio were among a large crowd of mourners at the funeral of the capital’s first gun murder of the year.

Also in attendance was an up-and-coming Coolock-based drugs dealer who has links to the Kinahan cartel and is said to be “absolutely devastated” about the murder of his close friend Zach.

Sources said the presence of the gangsters and their associates show the close links that have developed among gangs based in Swords, Ballymun, Finglas and Coolock in the northside’s lucrative drugs trade.

Much more here https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/drug-dealer-and-suspected-hitmen-among-mourners-at-funeral-of-shooting-victim-zach-parker-37776144.html

Anyone know who the Traveller gang is that are supplying the northside?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

[/QUOTE]

Anyone know who the Traveller gang is that are supplying the northside?[/QUOTE]

JP joyces crew that are left over.Not many around the area left but a large extended family.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 195 ✭✭GAA Beo

TYSON FURY’S PLANNED appearance at the Helix in Dublin has been cancelled after the box office received a threat by someone claiming they were going to turn the gig into a “repeat of the Regency”.

https://www.thejournal.ie/tyson-fury-cancelled-4477864-Feb2019/

Raging I had tickets to that event as a present and was looking forward to it.....thanks a bunch lads....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Canyon86

GAA Beo wrote: »
    TYSON FURY’S PLANNED appearance at the Helix in Dublin has been cancelled after the box office received a threat by someone claiming they were going to turn the gig into a “repeat of the Regency”.

https://www.thejournal.ie/tyson-fury-cancelled-4477864-Feb2019/

Raging I had tickets to that event as a present and was looking forward to it.....thanks a bunch lads....:rolleyes:

I have tickets to the cork show, i wonder what will happen with that! :D

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 195 ✭✭GAA Beo

Canyon86 wrote: »
    I have tickets to the cork show, i wonder what will happen with that! :D
    It's on the day before isn't it? Yeah wouldn't be surprised if it got cancelled too. I think nothing would happen at either but they probably don't want to take the chance, fair annoying though. Doubt Fury will be back here again now with this happening. Also spotted this:

https://twitter.com/Johnsmi84534254/status/1091686658410450944

Matt Talbot court? Jesus, some of my friends used to have a session gaff right across the road from there, always thought it was a quiet complex! Would never have guessed anyone living there was mixed up with this, unlike some of the other places incidents have happened (Ballybough House and Raleigh Square for example would be places people would colloquially tell you to steer well clear of, even before this feud erupted)

Regarding Fury, the "threat" is clearly bullsh!t. Anyone who was going to do another Regency job on it wouldn't f*cking call in a warning beforehand, and I'm pretty sure most of the gangsters have stopped going to these events altogether, particularly when they're held in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Canyon86

GAA Beo wrote: »
    It's on the day before isn't it? Yeah wouldn't be surprised if it got cancelled too. I think nothing would happen at either but they probably don't want to take the chance, fair annoying though. Doubt Fury will be back here again now with this happening. Also spotted this:

https://twitter.com/Johnsmi84534254/status/1091686658410450944

Yep its on the day before! Im trying to contact the Opera House this afternoon no emails from them yet,, Very annoying to see this cancelled :( Fury himself must be thinking wtf!!

that tweet looks interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭richiepurgas

Canyon86 wrote: »
    Yep its on the day before! Im trying to contact the Opera House this afternoon no emails from them yet,, Very annoying to see this cancelled :( Fury himself must be thinking wtf!!

that tweet looks interesting!

Cork Opera House's facebook page announcing that gig there is cancelled also.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,999 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Seems like an interesting character living in the house that the pipe bomb went off.

Used to live in Finglas and Coolock

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/two-children-shaken-in-pipe-bomb-attack-37783141.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

I think that gaff was raided week and drugs found. Probably a warning to keep schtum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

the drugs charged sentence was backdated to 2008. Between 2003 and 2008 he in custody for other charges. According to the irish times

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/circuit-court/brian-rattigan-a-notorious-criminal-despite-many-years-in-prison-1.3769619

He was in since 2002, him tipper and wayne were on way to do a shooting,(bloke with a first name Z) dead now himself, and he shot out the window with a pump action at garda. Think he got 5 year on that if i recall correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,999 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Dante7 wrote: »
    I think that gaff was raided week and drugs found. Probably a warning to keep schtum.

It was raided Friday, drugs found and man arrested.

I agree about warning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

dar100 wrote: »
    He was in since 2002, him tipper and wayne were on way to do a shooting,(bloke with a first name Z) dead now himself, and he shot out the window with a pump action at garda. Think he got 5 year on that if i recall correctly.

Tipper wasn’t in the car then. Zambo, Wayne McNally and Brian was in Bluebell.

• Advertisement

^^

Garda

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

Dante7 wrote: »
    ^^

Garda

What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭PLOPS

I'd say the Management at the Regency hotel or whatever it is called now loved having that display put up. Shows you how simple they are, a dead persons face on a balloon? Gas, all their wealth made through drug dealing and look how they show it off. I can imagine it now......"we should get balloons made up with Davids face on it, it'll be loverly". It really is a pity those scumbags got involved in the Boxing game, ruined it for everyone. How long will it be before another big event can be held in the Point? Boxing has been the biggest loser in this whole affair. I see Brian Peters got a mention on the Helix, didn't think he had anything to do with MTK? why is he been called out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Chris P Bacon

Gardaí probe discovery of a man's body in his home after earlier assault

February 6 2019 2:30 AM

Gardaí are investigating after the body of a man was discovered in his home in Dublin city centre yesterday evening.

It's understood the man - aged in his late 30s - was found in his bed in the Pearse Street area of the capital.

A Garda spokesperson said last night that the man's death was being treated as a sudden death.

The Irish Independent understands that he was the victim of a violent assault last week. He was rushed to hospital last Friday with serious leg injuries after he was knocked down by a car.

Gardaí are investigating whether a dissident republican was behind the shocking incident.

He was treated for his injuries before being discharged from hospital.

Emergency services were alerted after the discovery of the man's body and a Garda presence remained at the scene last night.

A post mortem is due to be carried out today.

Happened the other day, not much in media, was knocked down and driven over a few times .

PLOPS wrote: »
    I'd say the Management at the Regency hotel or whatever it is called now loved having that display put up. Shows you how simple they are, a dead persons face on a balloon? Gas, all their wealth made through drug dealing and look how they show it off. I can imagine it now......"we should get balloons made up with Davids face on it, it'll be loverly". It really is a pity those scumbags got involved in the Boxing game, ruined it for everyone. How long will it be before another big event can be held in the Point? Boxing has been the biggest loser in this whole affair. I see Brian Peters got a mention on the Helix, didn't think he had anything to do with MTK? why is he been called out?

Even the use of the word "Too" on that message speaks volumes

Even the use of the word "Too" on that message speaks volumes

Just had a look at it there, all our hard earned tax payers money funding the education system, and that's what we have to show for it.

These would have been the lads who wouldn't wear a uniform in school, yet they have their lovely Navy Suits with Blue shirt on now, and sunglasses to boot. :rolleyes:

CAB just need keep hitting these lads in the pocket, it's the only thing gets to them. The big problem is, the areas these lads are from idolise them. They are like Celebs, flaunting their money.

PLOPS wrote: »
    Just had a look at it there, all our hard earned tax payers money funding the education system, and that's what we have to show for it.

These would have been the lads who wouldn't wear a uniform in school, yet they have their lovely Navy Suits with Blue shirt on now, and sunglasses to boot. :rolleyes:

CAB just need keep hitting these lads in the pocket, it's the only thing gets to them. The big problem is, the areas these lads are from idolise them. They are like Celebs, flaunting their money.

Well, the designer clobber, the big cars & the flashy houses are nice but if it limits you existence to 30 years or less they can keep the lot.

• Advertisement

Well, the designer clobber, the big cars & the flashy houses are nice but if it limits you existence to 30 years or less they can keep the lot.

If only a few young lads could get that message into their brains we would have a better society.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement