Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Shot a bouncer in the face at the red cow

Nope, not him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

PLOPS wrote: »
    And say if that shop was robbed, would you ring the gardai?

If his premises were interfered with, and said premises was part of my portfolio that I keep safe, no coppers would be involved. However, if you read between the lines, og81 has a shop and doesn't work. I know what that means. You obviously don't.

Nope, not him

It was kind of implied by another poster, personally I like the Wayne fella, we knocked around a bit together for a while in pats. I won't refer to him as macker because it could be misconstrued that its the younger macker from Crumlin that's living the high life in the desert if you get what I'm saying.

It was Paul Geraghty Not Deco.

As I said, I don't venture south of the river very often, but it's an interesting theory I have don't ya think? And yeah Deco is the boxer, my mistake man. Yer man shacked up with Nat is from the flats near the Barge pub I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Gardaí have arrested three men in Cavan this afternoon in an operation targeting organised crime.

The men, who are from Crumlin in Dublin, were stopped in a car by armed officers from the Drugs and Organised Crime Bureau and the Emergency Response Unit.

The men are being detained on suspicion of possession of a firearm.

A pellet gun has been recovered so far and searches are continuing in the area.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

As I said, I don't venture south of the river very often, but it's an interesting theory I have don't ya think? And yeah Deco is the boxer, my mistake man. Yer man shacked up with Nat is from the flats near the Barge pub I think?

Not from Charlo from Swan grove in ranelagh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

shots fired tonight

Garda are appealing for witnesses after a gunman blasted several shots at a house in north Dublin.

The terrifying incident happened shortly before 10pm on St Attracta Road in Cabra .

Fortunately, nobody was hurt but several windows at the front of the house were damaged.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Garda are appealing for witnesses after a gunman blasted several shots at a house in north Dublin.

The terrifying incident happened shortly before 10pm on St Attracta Road in Cabra .

Fortunately, nobody was hurt but several windows at the front of the house were damaged.

Marno Hylands más gaf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,319 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

This house that was shot up last night on St.Attracta Road,Cabra was mistakenly targeted and belongs to completely innocent people who have no involvement in crime...the intended target was in another house close by when it happened shortly after 10pm...

06e8c11e9a.jpg

Courtesy: Padraig O'Reilly Photographer

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

This house that was shot up last night on St.Attracta Road,Cabra was mistakenly targeted and belongs to completely innocent people who have no involvement in crime...the intended target was in another house close by when it happened shortly after 10pm...

A timely reminder for those who cheerlead the shootings on the grounds of "scumbags just wiping eachother out" :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Looks like something big is after happening in England with the arrest of a major Irish drug dealer who's identity is being kept secret.

The Mirror is reporting the Gardai and NCA are seeking unprecedented secrecy about the case and it could involve a supergrass.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Looks like something big is after happening in England with the arrest of a major Irish drug dealer who's identity is being kept secret.

The Mirror is reporting the Gardai and NCA are seeking unprecedented secrecy about the case and it could involve a supergrass.

Where you see that?

Where you see that?

There's a clue in the first two words of the second sentence.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Just had look at their Facebook nothing there. Have you a link?

Edit: just seen it cheers.

Where you see that?
    Just had look at their Facebook nothing there. Have you a link?

Edit: just seen it cheers.

Would it not have been easier to just link it? :confused:

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/mystery-over-major-irish-drug-13915647

Not everyone is as used to computers as yourself Gadgetman, some of us can't do links. So in this case the answer is no, it wouldn't have been easier.

I gave the source of the story, I don't see the difficulty in looking it up if someone is interested. Maybe you think that's too much like hard work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

Initials are AS. Im sure someone on here can give us a clue as to who that is.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 195 ✭✭GAA Beo

Be a bit too obvious if his actual initials were AS would it not? He's only 29 so hardly that big of a player. All the top fellas are older than that I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

It could be a Cabra man, shares a name with a journalist.

Doubt it though as he's in his thirties I thought

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

Would someone high level be given bail and 2000 seems low too

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭liamoreilly

...I'd doubt his initials are actually AS... Surely if it's top secret, they're not gonna mention his initials... If they've given his initials, and he's a super grass that is out on bail he'll be a dead man walking...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

You can’t really appear in Court, even in chambers, under a pseudonym or alias so I would be surprised if they are not his initials.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

You can’t really appear in Court, even in chambers, under a pseudonym or alias so I would be surprised if they are not his initials.

That's not how that works. The random initials that are assigned to people in these cases are not their real initials. There is something strange here though. The reporting restriction is the first thing, but then the low bail amount. Sounds like an informer. Irish, on the run in the UK. Cabra lad? If so, it would be murder charges.

Dante7 wrote: »
    That's not how that works. The random initials that are assigned to people in these cases are not their real initials. There is something strange here though. The reporting restriction is the first thing, but then the low bail amount. Sounds like an informer. Irish, on the run in the UK. Cabra lad? If so, it would be murder charges.

Wrong age and no EAW for that lad.

Gilligan got bail yesterday.

The prosecutor confirmed that if found guilty the maximum sentence the accused could face would be six months.

Gilligan had actually served five months on remand.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 195 ✭✭GAA Beo

Wrong age and no EAW for that lad.
    Maybe the age is not accurate. The age alone would narrow it down hugely.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement