Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

GAA Beo wrote: »
    Maybe the age is not accurate. The age alone would narrow it down hugely.

He doesn’t have an EAW sure he was in prison in London last year in UK he’d of been held then on the extradition.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Swords shooting victim Zach Parker to be laid to rest this Thursday.

A funeral notice on RIP.ie reads: "Sadly missed by his loving mum Siobhan, dad Stephen, stepdad Gary, stepmum Kelly, brother Cillian, grandad Willie, grandfathers, girlfriend Hayley, aunts, uncles, cousins, relatives and a large circle of friends.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

A Limerick based Garda has been arrested and questioned about being in the pay of the Rathkeale Rovers gang. His mobile phone was seized and it is alleged he was providing them with inside information.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    A Limerick based Garda has been arrested and questioned about being in the pay of the Rathkeale Rovers gang. His mobile phone was seized and it is alleged he was providing them with inside information.

Two Gardai arrested.

One is a detective and the other is in uniform

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Love the Moncler logo on it. :)

I know it's off topic but I could put the packaging I got from Amazon into my curtains and make a jacket like that.

I know it's off topic but I could put the packaging I got from Amazon into my curtains and make a jacket like that.

But would it give you street cred?

TAC 1 due for release soon and has to be a target.

• Advertisement

I'm sure I can get the logo made and stitched on. :)

I suppose you could put the packaging you got from Amazon into your curtains and make an air bag for your BMW X5?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

TAC 1 due for release soon and has to be a target.

Can you remind us who tac1 was again?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

Can you remind us who tac1 was again?

The Byrne gang believe he fired the first shot into David Byrne at the Regency Hotel on February 5 2016. During the trial the man that fired that shot has been referred to as Tac 1.

https://padraigoreillyphotojournalist.wordpress.com/2019/01/29/dublins-north-inner-city-tensions-at-all-time-high/

Zack Parker is thought to have been murdered over a drug debt, sources connected to a Northside gang claim that he was "taken out" by a crew known as the "Darndale Squad". The source adds that a small 5 figure sum has been placed on the killers head, believed to be from Tallaght..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Zack Parker is thought to have been murdered over a drug debt, sources connected to a Northside gang claim that he was "taken out" by a crew known as the "Darndale Squad". The source adds that a small 5 figure sum has been placed on the killers head, believed to be from Tallaght..

It's ridiculous the way the media give these muppets monikers like 'darndale squad' as if they were some kind of skilled special forces unit instead of a bunch of low life losers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭PLOPS

It's ridiculous the way the media give these muppets monikers like 'darndale squad' as if they were some kind of skilled special forces unit instead of a bunch of low life losers.

"The Darndale Squad":rolleyes: Just a bunch a knackers and scumbags who can't go to work for a living. They'd rather float around with their hands down their trackie bottoms and going nowhere. I just wish we had a massive prison and ran it like a prison and not like a luxury camp. I wish the legal system acted swiftly and locked these ****ers up. There is no deterrent whatsoever to turn these losers off being criminals. I don't support the death penalty, but I don't lose a wink of sleep knowing any of the criminals that are dead in this current dispute are 6ft under. "Apparently" David Byrne or Dots as he was affectionate known, wasn't a criminal? pull the other one, best thing for society is he's gone from the face of this planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

It'll all kick off if they cross paths with the Castleknock Posse and the Terenure Outfit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Suckit wrote: »
    It'll all kick off if they cross paths with the Castleknock Posse and the Terenure Outfit.

Just wait til the West Foxrock Massive hear about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Not to mention the Howth Headers, a shower of head cases from Howth head.

The like to think of themselves as the D4north crew

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭PingTing comes for Fire

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I heard the West Foxrock Massive now fully control Torquay and Westminister Roads and are pushing into Cabinteely, theres hoes, pimps and crack on every single corner. The Cricket and Polo Clubs have been laundering the proceeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

PLOPS wrote: »
    "Apparently" David Byrne or Dots as he was affectionate known, wasn't a criminal? pull the other one, best thing for society is he's gone from the face of this planet.

He was a good boy, loved his family, ah sure why are you bad mouthing him? Think of his poor mother? Look no one is perfect so don't criticize people unless you live like a monk ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

El_Bee wrote: »
    He was a good boy, loved his family, ah sure why are you bad mouthing him? Think of his poor mother? Look no one is perfect so don't criticize people unless you live like a monk ok?

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Suckit wrote: »

TERROR-NURE -
    Read Nichola Talant's big story this sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭PLOPS

El_Bee wrote:

His poor mother? No one is perfect? Wtf are you talking about. He was involved with dealing drugs and all that goes with being a drug dealer. While I agree no one is perfect, but there is a line and that lad was so far beyond being perfect and being an absolute scumbag. Also, Do I live like a monk? What exactly does this mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

man i love the fact they're on a building site full of rocks and all they have to throw are cabbages

PLOPS wrote: »
    His poor mother? No one is perfect? Wtf are you talking about. He was involved with dealing drugs and all that goes with being a drug dealer. While I agree no one is perfect, but there is a line and that lad was so far beyond being perfect and being an absolute scumbag. Also, Do I live like a monk? What exactly does this mean?

I think El_Bee was being sarcastic. :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Not to mention the Howth Headers, a shower of head cases from Howth head.

The like to think of themselves as the D4north crew

Led by a mobster known only as The Lobster.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement