Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Yeah I know, looks like a puncture wound....but....my thinking is a shotgun blast from close range would have taken the hand off or near to it.

Assuming for the rest of the injuries that it was up close obviously

Could have been a capping and he tried to leg it at the last minute and got blasted. I don't have any more details. It's all gone quiet. The Garda haven't received any report though :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

If that was a shotgun from close range there would be no hand. A bit further and the wounds would be scattered
    Did you see both his legs? Not from close range anyway, but not a screwdriver.
    Maybe rocksalt from close range??
    That wasn't the driver though, I don't think. I got the whatsapp the other night :( , that was the guy who filmed from the passenger seat I think.

CCTV and in car video were the two I saw, and then in bed with the wounds. But also the car smashed up. Very easy to figure who owned it I'd guess.

Also, whoever screengrabbed the video, there is a message comes in from a surname that pops up in this thread a lot. But probably just a coincidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Suckit wrote: »
    Did you see both his legs? Not from close range anyway, but not a screwdriver

I was replying to the post I quoted about his hand. It is not a shotgun wound. I'm not sure what it is.

I only seen his face and hand, so can't comment on his leg, didn't see that picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

We need a hard border around Dublin and keep these scumbags up there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Grand, as long as we can hard border our Dublin tax money in also. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

What will you do for xmas shopping once a year, all your GAA matches, oh and how we prop up the rest of you with our tax.

Wait, are you going to make us pay for the wall with our own taxes??? Donald is that you.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

dar100 wrote: »
    What will you do for xmas shopping once a year, all your GAA matches, oh and how we prop up the rest of you with our tax.

Wait, are you going to make us pay for the wall with our own taxes??? Donald is that you.....

No he’s just some Tipperary reject.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Dublin has the most people = the most drugs = the most money to be made = the most gangs = the most fueds = the most killings

Hardly going to happen in the back arse of nowhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

septictank wrote:
    Man shot in Darndale this morning.

This man has died.

• Advertisement

seamus wrote: »
    Another career criminal with a long history of robbery and extreme violence. No loss. Linked to the Michael Keogh shooting.

They are saying on journal.ie he’s not criminal. Hahah just goes to show you. Is he well known?

Naturally my sources could be wrong :p:D

No, he's not well known, notorious in the locality at best. Survived a similar shooting about a decade ago.

And he’s connected to the MK shooting?
    Hutch side?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Allegedly. I've changed my post. That could be someone putting 2 and 2 together and getting 10; circumstantial speculation as opposed to hard info.

Allegedly. I've changed my post. That could be someone putting 2 and 2 together and getting 10; circumstantial speculation as opposed to hard info.

I had him down as a black guy from the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,368 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Flyingsnowball

Has he been named? I used to live that direction. Would he have been in the a team?

Drugs worth €200,000 seized in Longford.

The seizure took place as part of an intelligence led operation targeting a west Dublin crime gang.

https://www.rte.ie/news/leinster/2019/0208/1028298-drugs-seizure-longford/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Dublin has the most people = the most drugs = the most money to be made = the most gangs = the most fueds = the most killings

Hardly going to happen in the back arse of nowhere

Now, with a second name as science id have thought you could at the very lest not make sweeping generalisations not based on facts. A little idea such as per capa may prove otherwise

Has he been named? I used to live that direction. Would he have been in the a team?

Some bodies from that locality relatively small area in the lwst decade or so, can think of about 7 or so

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Drugs worth €200,000 seized in Longford.

The seizure took place as part of an intelligence led operation targeting a west Dublin crime gang.

https://www.rte.ie/news/leinster/2019/0208/1028298-drugs-seizure-longford/

Philip County was based in Edgeworthstown at one stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

A-Team or the Darndale Squad...

Could it have been retaliation for the Parker hit?

Dublin man kidnapped and forced to drink bleach and his own vomit in terrifying ordeal over unpaid drugs debt.

The victim, who was also stabbed in the legs, was abducted last week and brought to a property used by the gang.

The man was from the Raheny area of north Dublin.

Gardaí believe today's victim, who was 39 and shot outside a house, was with a number of other people at the time of the shooting.

However this group fled from the scene as the gunman opened fire. Gardaí say they are anxious to locate these witnesses.

Gardaí are still looking for a potential motive for the killing, but early indications suggest that it is not part of the capital's bloody Hutch-Kinahan feud, and may be linked to a local dispute.

This thread is gas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭The pink killer

His name was john lawless he's not involved in crime has no criminal record knew him myself quiet chap ,

His name was john lawless he's not involved in crime has no criminal record knew him myself quiet chap ,

Cheers

So why was he whacked?

So why was he whacked?

Could be personal dispute, 3 way, Many reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Flyingsnowball

Suckit wrote: »
    A-Team or the Darndale Squad...

I meant he had the same name as an a team tv show member. Seems it wasn’t him though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement