Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Guffy wrote: »
    Why hasn't eva already been converted? What did i miss?

Fair point yeah, she could have been converted yesterday.. tru tru...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Necro wrote: »
    I do actually, cos in ten mins nobody is gonna pay any attention to me anymore

This is worse than death for you :( sorry chief

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I think we're in agreement? Village votes for least trustworthy I agree with anyway.

Are you saying you would never have saved ted? Even if he'd come out as a player in the OP?

Oh.

I would have 100% saved Tyrion.....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

fixxxer wrote: »
    This is worse than death for you :( sorry chief

It's a kind of existential crisis. Halfway between death and life and basically irrelevant :(

It's a kind of existential crisis. Halfway between death and life and basically irrelevant :(

that's how i feel on a daily basis IRL :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oh.

I would have 100% saved Tyrion.....

Lol. I don't even know what we're talking about anymore then. We're all happy to vote to lynch most likely NK though, yeah?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I'm not gonna bother then. I assume the code isn't, "I am the NK". And if it was I'd assume she was the right hand man, not NK.

I'm most worried about beaker (if he did start the convert conversation), skunk and mick. Just throwing it out there in case I die at 10am / 10.30am. I'll look into them more today and decide whether there's anything relevant to back up my hunches.

If you die and I don't get converted I might just bring you back :eek:

On the plus side, I've taken my rightful place in the top 4 posters :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Btw I agree we need to unite against the NK or die just like John Snow said in the show.

I don’t think QB was lying about being Brienne for the same reason sK believed her and for that reason I think sK has a similar character to QBs. Therefore atm I don’t think either are the NK or the NKs RHM but they could have been converted.

Ffs, 4 pages to catchup on this morning!

When did QB come out as Brienne? I’ve read the whole thread to this point and don’t remember that!! Prob cause my eyes glaze over at times that there is so much to read. For a village that hasn’t worked out much we do talk a lot !!!

tusk wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=3438692

• Advertisement

If you die and I don't get converted I might just bring you back :eek:

Do. I'll make it worth your while. Get you a choice bar or something.

Also Necro said a few times that someone claimed Danny. Is this true? Think I asked before but saw nothing mentioned about it. I’d hope it gets highlighted in a more obvious fashion should we start thinking that person is wolfy/ NKy.

Somebody claimed Dany? I need to be killed , I’m obviously reading the wrong thread.

*choccy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Guffy wrote: »
    Why hasn't eva already been converted? What did i miss?
    Fair point yeah, she could have been converted yesterday.. tru tru...

If the character was, then convertees don't know they are converted.

Nothing in info forwarded on.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Somebody claimed Dany? I need to be killed , I’m obviously reading the wrong thread.

I think everyone but Necro missed it tbh :pac:

I didnt see this but if you search the thread for brienne and look around d there you should see qb's claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

The sun set earlier than normal, the days were getting shorter a sure sign that summer was coming to an end and the long night was approaching. The Night king and his generals set out.

Eva WW was supposed to be home before dark but had been held up by the weather on the journey home, the horse froze with fear when he saw the Night King and his 2 companions standing in the road, the horse reared up and was quickly speared by the Night King, who then turned his attention to Eva WW before Eva WW could reach for his concealed dagger the Night King turned the spear on him. The three walked away towards their next destination leaving both Eva WW and the horse dead on the road.

Eva WW was killed by the Night King and White Walkers

Eva WW was Varys

The three arrived at their next destination, as with the previous night the Night King strode in without hesitation, dragonglass dagger in hand while his victim was held down by his accomplices as the dagger was plunged though their heart.

A conversion has taken place

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ffs, 4 pages to catchup on this morning!

When did QB come out as Brienne? I’ve read the whole thread to this point and don’t remember that!! Prob cause my eyes glaze over at times that there is so much to read. For a village that hasn’t worked out much we do talk a lot !!!

There was something D0 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

38fdmn.jpg

Welp, I'm not converted but nobody will believe me :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Todays tourney will take place today at 1pm. Prize(s) will be available. Dont be late :cool:

quickbeam wrote: »
    This reminds me ....

Eva, can you explain more about your prize?

You gave a list of those who weren't converted. But there are others which you haven't given yet. Can you give them now?

You also said about you dying in certain circumstances, can you explain that?

Does the same list of people continue indefinitely (ie you'll always be informed if one gets converted?) or is it defunt now that you've revealed?

If you can't reveal now can you reveal at 10am just in case you get converted?

("You" being all versions of your character whomsoever was behind the account)

Funny I got to this post just as Eva was killed. The NK wanted Eva dead so she couldn’t confirm who they were converting. You have come out as Brienne? So we shouldn’t worry you are on team NK?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

So the NK got a kill today? Strange
    RIP Tandy

I think the munch is a winnable prize, fwiw.

Poor Eva. That was a savagely short stint. :(

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Welp, I'm not converted but nobody will believe me :(

Eh can't you revive Eva?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Eh can't you revive Eva?

I told you, I can revive any kill bar the munch

Dragon kill yesterday, munch today. Seems like it.

• Advertisement

So if possible we need to work together to make sure village win.

Do we need winners to come out on thread? If the munch is winnable, can only a wight win it? If so, are other people with different prizes more likely good?

Advertisement