Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

fixxxer wrote: »

Yes i voted for tusk but I've changed my mind after this morning.

why is that my friend?

Allie lol. I need to spellcheck before posting. Ally is what i meant

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Given Necro can overturn death, there's a pretty short list of characters he is anyway.

Not that it matters though anyway, if we're still village vs zombies.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This conversation thing is wrecking my head.

Up to 10am I'd have 2D, QB and Tusk on my good list, but I can't trust it for sure.

Yes i voted for tusk but I've changed my mind after this morning.
    tusk wrote: »
    why is that my friend?

Are you converted fixxxer and trying to back off your Night King overlord tusk :eek:

Actually, maybe the character is important, given one GoT character can actually resurrect people to join his zombie army....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Given Necro can overturn death, there's a pretty short list of characters he is anyway.

But if there are 3 prizes today and village come out with prizes that match their character, it could provide more weight to them being village, originally at least.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I hate to disappoint but I ain't Melisandre

my power doesn't fit my character so :confused:

Can reveal if necessary, dunno what difference it really makes at this point

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Well Eva subbed in for Andy and confirmed that Andy's prize was to see who had been converted.

He could have been bluffing to get an advantage over the wolves. Like me an my Almanac

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

why is that my friend?

I think I saw what you saw.

Necro wrote: »
    Are you converted fixxxer and trying to back off your Night King overlord tusk :eek:

Penny for your thoughts on Fixxers vote posting last night.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Actually, maybe the character is important, given one GoT character can actually resurrect people to join his zombie army....

Who?

Choc Chip wrote: »
    But if there are 3 prizes today and village come out with prizes that match their character, it could provide more weight to them being village, originally at least.

Listen, I hope that this

source.gif

But I'm Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, I have no alliances to any houses at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Well, that being said is it not better that I have it and am open on thread about it than it being hidden and people going 'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUUUUUU' when it happens

True, being open about it means we know about it but if could either of been a pocket village move or you were converted this morning. I can think of reasons either way, maybe Nk thought you would be a good distraction.

If the village unanimously decided you were too much of a distraction and lynched you later are you still saying you would use a power, against the villages wish, because you don’t think you should die? For somebody saying we should all pull together to find the NK that’s not exactly a village move even if you want to believe it is. A villager with a massive question mark over their head can really cause a lot of problems.

You have a power that renders one of our Lynch’s useless, a power that would mean more to the NK then the village. Your only real defencive stance would be that the NK is leaving you as bait. That’s possible but even if they thought you would be found out , you already confirmed on thread you would save yourself so you would be worth 2 Lynch’s to the NK. And even if he doesn’t pick you today he might tomorrow if you still have that power. Either way you are a dangerous villager , unless I’m missing something?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Penny for your thoughts on Fixxers vote posting last night.

Well, I have my own reasons for believing that fixxxer may be converted but not the actual Night King.

It's not logical that the NK would come out with the knowledge that he can resurrect on thread is it? Like you said, it's a short list of people in the series who have that power.

Drumpot wrote: »
    True, being open about it means we know about it but if could either of been a pocket village move or you were converted this morning. I can think of reasons either way, maybe Nk thought you would be a good distraction.

If the village unanimously decided you were too much of a distraction and lynched you later are you still saying you would use a power, against the villages wish, because you don’t think you should die? For somebody saying we should all pull together to find the NK that’s not exactly a village move even if you want to believe it is. A villager with a massive question mark over their head can really cause a lot of problems.

You have a power that renders one of our Lynch’s useless, a power that would mean more to the NK then the village. Your only real defencive stance would be that the NK is leaving you as bait. That’s possible but even if they thought you would be found out , you already confirmed on thread you would save yourself so you would be worth 2 Lynch’s to the NK. And even if he doesn’t pick you today he might tomorrow if you still have that power. Either way you are a dangerous villager , unless I’m missing something?

Yeah, so don't waste lynches on me then, simples really and none of this needs to matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

As far as I can tell, every power we do know about so far has fit the character... evidence doesn’t thus far back up this claim...

Listen, I hope that this

source.gif

But I'm Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, I have no alliances to any houses at the moment.

Is this a serious claim? What does revealing yourself achieve?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Who?

.......the same character in the OP who is raising an army of zombies?

Drumpot wrote: »
    As far as I can tell, every power we do know about so far has fit the character... evidence doesn’t thus far back up this claim...

Take that up with the mods, not my fault.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Listen, I hope that this

source.gif

A bodyguard or assasin power would have made more sense to me.

That only gives us info about you if other prize winners come out today and admit their characters and prizes...

It's not logical that the NK would come out with the knowledge that he can resurrect on thread is it? Like you said, it's a short list of people in the series who have that power.

No, but honestly I presumed Necro was going to say he was Jon snow or the Red Witch, or even one of the brotherhood guys who could bring people back.

Brown makes no sense whatsoever....

Name | Status | Role | Notes

Beakerjoe|Alive | |
    BH| Alive| |
    Choc Chip|Alive | |
    Clarabel|Dead | Thoros of Myr|
    Dandy/Eva|Dead |Varys |Had a conversion notification prize
    Drumpot|Alive | |
    Ectoplasm|Alive | |
    Fixxxer|Alive | |
    GNR|Alive | |
    Guffy |Alive | |Mentioned early we should ignore the NK
    Hello 2D Person Below|Alive | |Speaking mostly in codes
    LadySkunk|Alive | |
    Lord TSC|Alive | |
    Micksjaguar|Alive | |
    Necro| Alive| |Has an unused Ressurection prize
    QB|Alive | |
    sKeith|Alive | |
    Stu Redman| Alive| |
    Ted_YNWA|Dead |Tyrion Lannister | Won a Political type prize - unused
    Tritium|Alive | |
    Tusk| Alive| |Me - good / unconverted

I have reason to believe Necro is truthful in his reveal.

can't see why your power wouldn't fit your character when everyone elses has so far. and it specifically states the would in the OP

I think I saw what you saw.

but that doesn't make me good :D

No, but honestly I presumed Necro was going to say he was Jon snow or the Red Witch, or even one of the brotherhood guys who could bring people back.

Brown makes no sense whatsoever....

This I agree with. It's odd considering how the others match up.

but that doesn't make me good :D

I think if you were bad you wouldn't have said anything on thread. But as I said, this was before 10am.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I have reason to believe Necro is truthful in his reveal.

Do you want to share that reason?

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Do you want to share that reason?

Not yet, Im waiting for Necros reason to come out first.

Advertisement