Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Btw, I'm moving on from 2d's posts cos I don't think the nk would bring so much attention on themself. I'm going to look elsewhere today.

Ok Choccy has to be a wolf now they're mindmelding with me instead of wolf-reading me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    There's a lot of that going around :p

Then please, stop adding to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Choccy, you haven't targeted me yet either. Very strange for you :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Necro wrote: »
    Ok Choccy has to be a wolf now they're mindmelding with me instead of wolf-reading me :pac:

It's very strange necro. I am slightly suspicious of you BECAUSE I'm not fighting with you yet. It is only Tuesday mind you. :D

tusk wrote: »
    Choccy, you haven't targeted me yet either. Very strange for you :P

You haven't thanked enough of my posts yet. When you start trying to pocket me I'm sure we'll start tearing each others hair out... :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Then please, stop adding to it.

What like your strategy? Ffs. I really hate this superior crap some people pull. My rationale is just as good as anyone else's at this point. The only way you know more than me is if I'm right and you're evil.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    What like your strategy? Ffs. I really hate this superior crap some people pull. My rationale is just as good as anyone else's at this point. The only way you know more than me is if I'm right and you're evil.

When did I say I know more than you.

The only thing I know that you dont is the fact im not the NK

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

But if you vote for someone you know is a convert, the nk still converts in the morning and even if we've lynched a convert, village is down one member and NK remains the same.

If we lynch village and nk converts, nk team is up 2 effectively.

But at this stage with nk so outweighed by village, I think it's better to take a risk of avoiding suspected converts and hitting nk. So the only reason converts matter is to narrow nk suspect pool.

Poke holes in my theory if I'm wrong btw. :D

I never really like not having a lynch on Day 1. That fear of hitting a villager is always there, every time we lynch, but at the end of the day, we have to kill people at some point.

We don't know who is a convert, and we don't know who is the NK, but we come to a consensus as a village as to who is the least trustworthy with the information we have, and we lynch.

Refusing to lynch on Day 1 is a tactic I always struggle with. Mind, given how tight the votes were, it's not as if Ted was the runaway winner....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Guys what do we think about my power not being able to revive someone munched?

Does that mean there is a house kill every morning alongside the convert?

I'm baffled by it tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

I still don't understand how Eva isn't at least converted.

I've already said why i thought necro's inaction last night was a poor play and only served the nk, i think that makes him nk tbh. Particularly with the leave baby in the corner shtick.

But I'm not going back to it today. I'll only tunnel down that hole and that doesn't help anyone i guess.

• Advertisement

I'm baffled by it tbh

You dont wanna know my thoughts

I'm baffled by it tbh

I suppose we'll see if someone dies this morning?

I'm worried if there is both a munch and a conversion every day. Seems to make evil team too strong?

I'm baffled by it tbh

Converts aren't killed so can't be revived or the power might not go into phase 2 into the "munching phase" should there be one?

It could be worse I guess, I could be claiming a power which is eerily similar to the NK's major power in the show (necromancy), in a game where the OP states that prizes could be character-specific powers. It could be worse, I could have just literally posted "Hey, you're preaching to the converted bud" cool.png

Just on this Stu, why are you deliberately ignoring the others who brought people back from the dead - Melisandre and Thoros (though he's dead) namely.

I'm not the Night King, I clearly won the power as Clara's death was revealed on thread prior to me disclosing my prize.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I never really like not having a lynch on Day 1. That fear of hitting a villager is always there, every time we lynch, but at the end of the day, we have to kill people at some point.

We don't know who is a convert, and we don't know who is the NK, but we come to a consensus as a village as to who is the least trustworthy with the information we have, and we lynch.

Refusing to lynch on Day 1 is a tactic I always struggle with. Mind, given how tight the votes were, it's not as if Ted was the runaway winner....

I think we're in agreement? Village votes for least trustworthy I agree with anyway.

Are you saying you would never have saved ted? Even if he'd come out as a player in the OP?

Guffy wrote: »
    Converts aren't killed so can't be revived or the power might not go into phase 2 into the "munching phase" should there be one?

That might be possible.

Makes more sense than the evils getting a munch or non role assigned characters getting to munch

Could also be a daily prize of a munch? Could be the reason a player didn't disclose choosing Clara?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

GnR why did you like this?

I thought it was funny and a little true, you do scatter-gun. I'd love to have a look at ur stats for accusations, see how accurate you've been

I still don't understand how Eva isn't at least converted.

I've already said why i thought necro's inaction last night was a poor play and only served the nk, i think that makes him nk tbh. Particularly with the leave baby in the corner shtick.

But I'm not going back to it today. I'll only tunnel down that hole and that doesn't help anyone i guess.

well it does if you're right....

That might be possible.

Makes more sense than the evils getting a munch or non role assigned characters getting to munch

Could also be a daily prize of a munch? Could be the reason a player didn't disclose choosing Clara?

I dont think it would be technically classed as a munch then? Could be the reason it was given its own post rather than the morning announcement from the mod

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Do I need got knowledge to decipher the code?

Yup.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    You dont wanna know my thoughts

I do actually, cos in ten mins nobody is gonna pay any attention to me anymore

well it does if you're right....

If i am i am, I've said it all last night. No one was interested, so no point me harping on about it. Is there?

I dont think it would be technically classed as a munch then? Could be the reason it was given its own post rather than the morning announcement from the mod

Well let's see what happens, if someone dies this morning and if there's a death reveal

So basically the convert has to be necro or eva post 10am?

If i am i am, I've said it all last night. No one was interested, so no point me harping on about it. Is there?

well there is. if you're convinced you're right and that your points will win us the game, then there's no reason to back down.

Right im outy, will follow as best i can through the day but considering lunch will be reading rather than posting, will be after 6 before im back... and breath :D

Ps kill necro :D

So basically the convert has to be necro or eva post 10am?

Why hasn't eva already been converted? What did i miss?

well there is. if you're convinced you're right and that your points will win us the game, then there's no reason to back down.

He's not right though :cool:

fixxxer wrote: »
    Yup.

I'm not gonna bother then. I assume the code isn't, "I am the NK". And if it was I'd assume she was the right hand man, not NK.

I'm most worried about beaker (if he did start the convert conversation), skunk and mick. Just throwing it out there in case I die at 10am / 10.30am. I'll look into them more today and decide whether there's anything relevant to back up my hunches.

• Advertisement

He's not right though :cool:

i'm not saying he is, just saying that if he feels very confident, he'd be doing the village a disservice by just giving up on his conviction.

Advertisement