Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Tusk is full of bluster. Totally misread the situation yesterday. No evidence that they're any more perceptive today.

GnR why did you like this?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Given that I listed him as my top suspect for Nightking I'd say yes I telegraphed it.

Fair enough, I'll check it myself shortly.

Second point stands though I remember QB discussing Beaker in response to you (light bus, still don't get that) but I don't recall you and beaker interacting at all

tenor.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

tusk wrote: »
    I'd rather give 2d the chance to respond with reading as to why coded messages were necessary and if she wants to come out then up to her.

If it is what I think it is then it's nothing that can help or hinder the game in it's current stage.

With that said 2d, if I am right, you need to stop with the codes and do some nk hunting. You were on my chopping block last night and still are unless something changes

Why is 2d on your chopping block? Do you think they're nk?

If not, I think you'd be better taking a chance on someone you think might be nk.

If you do think they're nk, better telling us before 10 in case you're converted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

beakerjoe wrote: »
    May I ask why Im your top suspect or are you just chancing your arm shading me.

Well I explained it in my FFA but basically I didn't have any strong suspects to I went back and read everything again. You said you were going to vote based on who you thought convert was and steered the convo into a "who would you pick to convert" direction which achieves 2 things. A) People looking for convert aren't looking for NK who is the bigger threat by far and B) Provides a handy list of who most people would convert and thus gives the NK a roadmap on who not to choose.

Well I explained it in my FFA but basically I didn't have any strong suspects to I went back and read everything again. You said you were going to vote based on who you thought convert was and steered the convo into a "who would you pick to convert" direction which achieves 2 things. A) People looking for convert aren't looking for NK who is the bigger threat by far and B) Provides a handy list of who most people would convert and thus gives the NK a roadmap on who not to choose.

Was it definitely beaker who started that conversation?

I've been meaning to go back and check but haven't had a chance yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Tusk is full of bluster. Totally misread the situation yesterday. No evidence that they're any more perceptive today.

This is a strange morning post.

I also asked you a question yesterday and I’m not sure you ever answered

Choc Chip wrote: »

If not, I think you'd be better taking a chance on someone you think might be nk.

If you do think they're nk, better telling us before 10 in case you're converted.

Points taken. I thought they were potentially the nk yesterday. After the codes I think she may be someone else, but she's not helping to confirm that, so in the absence of that I guess I'm wrong and she may still be the nk.

My next suspects would be guffy and fixxxer

Eh I'm right here bud... You can talk to me directly.

You've said outright that you're posting codes for people to crack. I think I've cracked it and give you the opportunity to respond and this is what you've got?

Mmmmkay.

Strange egg.

Eh I'm right here bud... You can talk to me directly.

You've said outright that you're posting codes for people to crack. I think I've cracked it and give you the opportunity to respond and this is what you've got?

Mmmmkay.

Strange egg.

You're looking for the Night King. You've apparently deciphered who I am yet I remain on the chopping block. Doesn't make a lick of sense.

Ye can slice with Ice if ye want but ye'll still be pissing into a gale force wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Foolish post is foolish.

So you think because id rather find a convery means people cant spot any other baddies how does that work.

Me talking about my thoughts on why its easier to predict who a convert is rather than who the NK is, does nothing of the sort.

Your rationale is bollocks sorry.

tritium wrote: »
    This is a strange morning post.

I also asked you a question yesterday and I’m not sure you ever answered

I find it stranger that Green&Red like such a post and hasn't explained why

• Advertisement

Points taken. I thought they were potentially the nk yesterday. After the codes I think she may be someone else, but she's not helping to confirm that, so in the absence of that I guess I'm wrong and she may still be the nk.

Do I need got knowledge to decipher the code?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tusk if you think you know something just say it no point being cryptic about it.

You're looking for the Night King. You've apparently deciphered who I am yet I remain on the chopping block. Doesn't make a lick of sense.

Ye can slice with Ice if ye want but ye'll still be pissing into a gale force wind.

I was expecting some reply that would help to confirm it deny my code crackinh. You didn't supply it, so to me your still NK potentially...

Simples

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necro wrote: »
    What's with the rolleyes?

Just an indication of my frustration at trying to find the NK and his converts.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

But the converts don't matter, only the NK does. I agree I'd rather lynch a Walker than villager, but there's no point trying to lynch a converted that I can see. So if he'd come out as a character named in op, would be a better option to save him (imo) than let him die.

I’d disagree on the idea converts don’t matter.

When votes are as close as they were last night, getting a convert is better than not.

But I get the theory of the rest of your post though.

tusk if you think you know something just say it no point being cryptic about it.

Doesn't matter.

Main point is that 2d needs to stop with the cryptic posts and actually post something of substance to progress the game forward.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Fair enough, I'll check it myself shortly.

Second point stands though I remember QB discussing Beaker in response to you (light bus, still don't get that) but I don't recall you and beaker interacting at all

I explained this. If you want further clarification let me know.

How can I confirm if you've not given any indication who you think I am?

I can confirm that I'm not the NK.

I find it stranger that Green&Red like such a post and hasn't explained why

Trit. Don't let me forget about this if gnr shows up

Doesn't matter.

Main point is that 2d needs to stop with the cryptic posts and actually post something of substance to progress the game forward.

Doesn't matter who they are or doesn't matter what you think you saw?

There's a distinct difference

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »

Your rationale is bollocks sorry.

There's a lot of that going around :p

Very easy you give another clue instead of throwing random shade for no reason.

Anyway. I'm moving on from this. The only reason I b even posted about it was because it was since it the first things I read when I woke up.

If you're not the nk. Then start trying to find him instead of clueing your character.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

What, do you want people to potentially out you on thread?

Doesn't matter.

I've posted as much substance as anyone. I've made it crystal clear I'm not the NK, a huge benefit to the village. Everyone now knows I'm not the NK so attention can be moved elsewhere.

That's as big a contribution as anyone has made.

Doesn't matter who they are or doesn't matter what you think you saw?

There's a distinct difference

Both.

If I'm right, it doesn't matter who they are.

If I'm wrong then it doesn't matter still because what I saw was incorrect

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I’d disagree on the idea converts don’t matter.

When votes are as close as they were last night, getting a convert is better than not.

But I get the theory of the rest of your post though.

But if you vote for someone you know is a convert, the nk still converts in the morning and even if we've lynched a convert, village is down one member and NK remains the same.

If we lynch village and nk converts, nk team is up 2 effectively.

But at this stage with nk so outweighed by village, I think it's better to take a risk of avoiding suspected converts and hitting nk. So the only reason converts matter is to narrow nk suspect pool.

Poke holes in my theory if I'm wrong btw. :D

I've posted as much substance as anyone. I've made it crystal clear I'm not the NK, a huge benefit to the village. Everyone now knows I'm not the NK so attention can be moved elsewhere.

You have made it crystal clear how exactly?

By saying that you're not and soft claiming a character?

Eh the game doesn't quite work that way...the bad guys tend to lie about who they are by doing exactly that so no, everyone does NOT know you're not the NK.

How can anyone be Crystal clear your not the nk...?

And who *knows* you're not the nk ????

How can anyone be Crystal clear your not the nk...?

And who *knows* you're not the nk ????

Well... the Night King and the wights :pac:

IF 2D is on the level (Genuinely don't think Night King is this out there though)

• Advertisement

Btw, I'm moving on from 2d's posts cos I don't think the nk would bring so much attention on themself. I'm going to look elsewhere today.

Advertisement