Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lord TSC wrote: »
    No, but honestly I presumed Necro was going to say he was Jon snow or the Red Witch, or even one of the brotherhood guys who could bring people back.

Brown makes no sense whatsoever....

That would be a lie, which as a villager would be a silly thing to do

Powers 'may' be character specific.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Not yet, Im waiting for Necros reason to come out first.

I'm worried that people are putting too much stock in all powers being character related, when I know it's not always the case as I have no clue why Bronn would be able to revive someone

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Not yet, Im waiting for Necros reason to come out first.

Giving my reason will out who I am and before I do that I wanna be sure its the right course of action.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Necro wrote: »
    I'm worried that people are putting too much stock in all powers being character related, when I know it's not always the case as I have no clue why Bronn would be able to revive someone

is it a revive or a ressurect?

• Advertisement

tusk wrote: »
    is it a revive or a ressurect?

Reversal of any kill outside of a munch

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

fixxxer wrote: »
    This conversation thing is wrecking my head.

Up to 10am I'd have 2D, QB and Tusk on my good list, but I can't trust it for sure.

Yes i voted for tusk but I've changed my mind after this morning.

Why have you changed ur mind on Tusk? Out of interest

Giving my reason will out who I am and before I do that I wanna be sure its the right course of action.

Like i said earlier in the game, the main goal is to get the NK.

If we don't get him, who we are is irrelevant.

I'm happy to reveal in the hopes that we'll get him if it's the village consensus that it's good. (which I believe it is).

Holding out for phase two is useless if we don't make it there.

And the longer we wait before outing ourselves, the less use it is because of conversions.

just my thoughts...

I think Necro, QB and Beaker are sound.

Currently undecided on others.

Still havent dropped Choccy from top of my list, but its still based on the hunch rather than anything intelligent.

Reversal of any kill outside of a munch

Ok I believe Necro as he said he has no house, something I can relate to.

I am Gendry Baratheon, I have no alignment to any house.

Gendry-Game-of-Thrones-Season-7-Hammer.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

So you are claiming Bronn? If there is another Bronn, now is your time to shine and come out!

If NK didn’t convert you it’s because they thought you are a better chess piece on the board as a distraction then on their team. They also prob thought they can hold off until tomorrow or the next with effectively a lynch protect power.

I can’t see how we are going to resolve you Necro. Coming out with that power, whether you were good or not, is leaving us in a sticky situation as a village.

I believe that just like in GOT we all have to come together to kill the whitewalkers.

If we dont band together, there will be no game to fight for.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Taking QB and Necro at face value, then I think we can assume that everyone playing has been given a character name. This unfortunately means that the NK and his Right Hand will likely have been given aliases.As such I doubt a mass reveal will serve anyone. That said, I think that after today's prize(s) are awarded we should be having a serious conversation about who has won what.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Taking QB and Necro at face value, then I think we can assume that everyone playing has been given a character name. This unfortunately means that the NK and his Right Hand will likely have been given aliases.As such I doubt a mass reveal will serve anyone. That said, I think that after today's prize(s) are awarded we should be having a serious conversation about who has won what.

I have won nothing as of yet.

Ectoplasm wrote: »

And BeakerJoe too now.

Drumpot wrote: »
    So you are claiming Bronn? If there is another Bronn, now is your time to shine and come out!

If NK didn’t convert you it’s because they thought you are a better chess piece on the board as a distraction then on their team. They also prob thought they can hold off until tomorrow or the next with effectively a lynch protect power.

I can’t see how we are going to resolve you Necro. Coming out with that power, whether you were good or not, is leaving us in a sticky situation as a village.

Yeah I'm Bronn, I'm one of the 8 unnamed characters in the game :cool:

Best thing you can do is not fall for the ruse and just ignore the stuff about me, it's clearly being used as a distraction tactic.

I'm not the Night King, that's who we need to find

Yeah I'm Bronn, I'm one of the 8 unnamed characters in the game :cool:

Best thing you can do is not fall for the ruse and just ignore the stuff about me, it's clearly being used as a distraction tactic.

I'm not the Night King, that's who we need to find

Regardless of who we are any one of us can be a convert.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Beaker, I’d have no doubt that characters outside the houses listed in the OP have been assigned. QB (and Keith, I think) have already “hinted” as such.

The issue is the correlation between powers and characters, and how Bronn can revive people.

I have won nothing as of yet.

But you might get lucky today. Or I might. Or someone else who may get a character inappropriate prize which would back up Necro or vice versa.

Regardless of who we are any one of us can be a convert.

I agree, but the Night King is who we need to find.

Kill him, stop the conversions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Green&Red wrote: »
    Why have you changed ur mind on Tusk? Out of interest

Gonna put my thoughts out to see if they can give the village focus.

Sorry if it's the wrong thing to do.

I think 2D is Lady Stone Heart based on the posts they've made. I think QB is then Brienne, because the two were linked for a while At least. I think Tusk was good up to 10am because he thinks the same and was trying to signal 2D. I think he's a Stark because he said Mam and that would make him my brother possibly from another mother because I'm Arya Stark of House Stark.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Beaker, I’d have no doubt that characters outside the houses listed in the OP have been assigned. QB (and Keith, I think) have already “hinted” as such.

The issue is the correlation between powers and characters, and how Bronn can revive people.

Well, tbf Lord 2D has a point....
    Powers 'may' be character specific.

OP says:
    These powers may be character target specific, so please consider this before revealing your character. Please also consider the below if choosing to reveal your character....

Gonna put my thoughts out to see if they can give the village focus.

Sorry if it's the wrong thing to do.

I think 2D is Lady Stone Heart based on the posts they've made. I think QB is then Brienne, because the two were linked for a while At least. I think Tusk was good up to 10am because he thinks the same and was trying to signal 2D. I think he's a Stark because he said Mam and that would make him my brother possibly from another mother because I'm Arya Stark of House Stark.

Ok but then why did you quote this to me on day 1? Have you been converted and Arya is there alongside you...
    My house needs me to be selfish :D
    So you have a house...

Interesting.

giphy.gif
    D4yXmf0X4AY3R9q.jpeg?yoF9sR3bqPAKQNefMqLxse8pvJXlakcI
    There

Why, if you are Arya would you soft claim Danerys?

I agree, but the Night King is who we need to find.

Kill him, stop the conversions

Thoughts on Fixxxer Necro?

Thoughts on Fixxxer Necro?

See above beaker, I thought he might be converted as he softed Dany to me on Sunday night but now he's claiming Arya so I dunno what to think

See above beaker, I thought he might be converted as he softed Dany to me on Sunday night but now he's claiming Arya so I dunno what to think

Well we definitely have an Arya and A Dany somewhere in here.

So at least one of those claims should be bogusifiable... (yeah it's a real word okay!)

Well we definitely have an Arya and A Dany somewhere in here.

So at least one of those claims should be bogusifiable... (yeah it's a real word okay!)

If Dany and Arya are both converted though the Night King could claim one of them

I'm not saying fixxxer is the Night King but I'd like to know why he was posting pics of Dany in the context of our discussion

If Dany and Arya are both converted though the Night King could claim one of them

Yep, true. It would be very unfortunate, but could be the case

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Listen, I hope that this

source.gif

But I'm Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, I have no alliances to any houses at the moment.

What do you mean at the moment. Do you have a link similar to brienne claim?

• Advertisement

Yep, true. It would be very unfortunate, but could be the case

Well I don't really want to talk about evil team strategies in case I give them ideas but it works for any converted named character. We can't trust anyone at this stage irregardless of character

Advertisement