Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refugee Family Reunification

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭Odhinn

topper75 wrote: »
    Think you completely missed the point. The ordinary people of Munster stayed, got on with it, and rebuilt.............

You don't seem to have a good grasp of what went on.

"Out of every corner of the wood and glens they came creeping forth upon their hands, for their legs could not bear them; they looked Anatomies [of] death, they spoke like ghosts, crying out of their graves; they did eat of the carrions [corpses], happy where they could find them, yea, and one another soon after, in so much as the very carcasses they spared not to scrape out of their graves; and if they found a plot of water-cresses or shamrocks, their they flocked as to a feast for the time, yet not able long to continue therewithal; that in a short space there were none almost left, and a most populous and plentiful country suddenly left void of man or beast
    http://www.theirishstory.com/2012/01/03/war-and-famine-in-ireland-1580-1700/#.WgxlXFu0PDA
    topper75 wrote: »
    This idea that you can indefinitely live on somebody else's couch because there has been a fire over at your place... when the firemen have moved off - time to get over there and start sorting it, no?.

The war in Syria is on-going.
    So will the Irish people get a vote over this or will it be enforced by the overlord globalists who run the place?
    reptilian-suit-640x434.jpg
    help!!! wrote:
    Well Longford is on course to be a majority non white county by 2050

Mein Gott!!!!

Not exactly what that says, no.
    help!!! wrote:
    Wait for the next general election, the major parties will be in for a shock

To the best of my knowledge, no party running on an anti-immigrant platform has won as much as a county council seat thus far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Odhinn wrote: »

To the best of my knowledge, no party running on an anti-immigrant platform has won as much as a county council seat thus far.

Thus far but things are changing. There will be a huge surprise at the next election

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Really Interested

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Thus far but things are changing. There will be a huge surprise at the next election

Any party thinking of running would be advised to start raising money and putting the national systems in place now. We all most 2 years into this Dail.

Any party thinking of running would be advised to start raising money and putting the national systems in place now. We all most 2 years into this Dail.

Its already underway;)

Its already underway;)

Why have they not gone public?

• Advertisement

Did anyone see the independence day march in Poland? ( British media false news said it was 60,000 nazi's )
    We Irish need to get our pride back for our country. We have never invaded another country so we owe nothing to anyone. Yes we have emigrated but we emigrated to countries who needed us. If we were all black. people would be fighting to save us no other western country has seen its people almost ethnically cleansed, been slaves in our own country, sent as slaves to the Caribbean, been classed lower than dogs & blacks. Irish people fought & died for our independence only for our politicians to give our country away on the orders of the EU. Sad to think but luckily people are starting to wake up

They are getting members together first
    Who do you normally vote for?

They are getting members together first
    Who do you normally vote for?

None of your business it’s a secret ballot for a reason.

Are the anti immigration party hiding for a reason a election could be as quick as 12 months away.

What is the party’s policy’s on

Non nationals with good jobs residing in Ireland.
    Student permissions.
    Ireland’s obligations under UN treaties.
    Ireland’s obligations under EU directives.

Did anyone see the independence day march in Poland? ( British media false news said it was 60,000 nazi's )
    We Irish need to get our pride back for our country. We have never invaded another country so we owe nothing to anyone. Yes we have emigrated but we emigrated to countries who needed us. If we were all black. people would be fighting to save us no other western country has seen its people almost ethnically cleansed, been slaves in our own country, sent as slaves to the Caribbean, been classed lower than dogs & blacks. Irish people fought & died for our independence only for our politicians to give our country away on the orders of the EU. Sad to think but luckily people are starting to wake up

So the March in Poland had no Nazi’s?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 148 ✭✭PantsBliz

Well they have. But get seriously slated by the left-wing media in Ireland
    http://www.broadsheet.ie/2013/10/09/space-invader/

However, with the nationalist wave sweeping Europe, I expect to see similar here.

• Advertisement

None of your business it’s a secret ballot for a reason.

Are the anti immigration party hiding for a reason a election could be as quick as 12 months away.

What is the party’s policy’s on

Non nationals with good jobs residing in Ireland.
    Student permissions.
    Ireland’s obligations under UN treaties.
    Ireland’s obligations under EU directives.

Sorry just meant do you normally vote main parties

Migrants who are here legally & are not a problem can stay
    Migrants legally or illegally who cause problems can leave
    Irish people come first
    EU will be worked on but only for the benefit of Ireland & Irish

So the March in Poland had no Nazi’s?

No because the Polish hate anything to do with Nazism as they had to fight against then during WW2

PantsBliz wrote: »

However, with the nationalist wave sweeping Europe, I expect to see similar here.

How many votes has she got in her elections.

How many votes has she got in her elections.
    Very few.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

It would be sad to see an anti-immigrant party in Ireland. It happened in other countries because those people felt like they had no voice, and it was the liberals in those countries that caused these right-winged parties to be formed due to the extreme liberal demands that resulted in policies.
    I have no doubt that an anti-immigrant party would get a lot of votes in Ireland but it would send the country in the wrong direction.

A new political party would go down well in Ireland though; a party that would take a fair and balanced approach to policies, a party that takes into account the voice of the majority in this country, a party that does not acquiesce to a loud vested-interest minority.

PantsBliz wrote: »

The National Party is who I'm talking about & have meeting around the country. I became a member earlier this year membership has grown a lot
    Meetings are kept secret at the minute because of left wing nut cases

The National Party is who I'm talking about & have meeting around the country. I became a member earlier this year membership has grown a lot

I agree. But Áine Ní Chonaill has been standing up for years on the inward immigration platform.
    The National Party can see what crap she's had to put up with when she stood for election, talked in the media etc.

Kivaro wrote: »
    It would be sad to see an anti-immigrant party in Ireland. It happened in other countries because those people felt like they had no voice, and it was the liberals in those countries that caused these right-winged parties to be formed due to the extreme liberal demands that resulted in policies.
    I have no doubt that an anti-immigrant party would get a lot of votes in Ireland but it would send the country in the wrong direction.

A new political party would go down well in Ireland though; a party that would take a fair and balanced approach to policies, a party that takes into account the voice of the majority in this country, a party that does not acquiesce to a loud vested-interest minority.

The national party is not totally against immigration but want to make Ireland more attractive that our own people from around the world can come home if they want ( which there are thousands that would love to come home but cant because of the high cost of living )

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

That is the story of so many of these more "liberal" countries across Europe like France, Germany, UK (England more so within the Union) and so on. You aren't allowed to express a pride in these countries without being accused of being a racist or a Nazi, the youth is brainwashed from knee high to follow the state consensus no matter who is governing to believe in those policies on such things like mass immigration, multiculturalism and globalization.

Heaven forbid the Polish people take pride in Poland, don't want mass immigration and want to keep Poland Christian and distinctly Polish. Can't say that in Ireland though. The lucky ones are the people who are already dead and aren't alive in these torrid times having to live through it. Soon it won't be worth saving when it becomes unrecognizable, that is when it will be fine to leave the mortal coil.

That is the story of so many of these more "liberal" countries across Europe like France, Germany, UK (England more so within the Union) and so on. You aren't allowed to express a pride in these countries without being accused of being a racist or a Nazi, the youth is brainwashed from knee high to follow the state consensus no matter who is governing to believe in those policies on such things like mass immigration, multiculturalism and globalization.

Heaven forbid the Polish people take pride in Poland, don't want mass immigration and want to keep Poland Christian and distinctly Polish. Can't say that in Ireland though. The lucky ones are the people who are already dead and aren't alive in these torrid times having to live through it. Soon it won't be worth saving when it becomes unrecognizable, that is when it will be fine to leave the mortal coil.

Outside of Dublin people are more awake to the lies of the liberals especially over the west & south of Ireland so there might be hope yet. Next year is a big year for the National Party. If you want to join go on their website;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This is a terrible idea. I am looking at Sweden and how young men are sent over to apply for children's asylum despite being mostly mid-20s, then they have the rest of the family shipped over.
    They are referred to as "anchor children" cause once they get hooked in they reel the rest of the clan over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭Dr Brown

The NP are too PC for my liking.

They want to "reform" the asylum process and allow asylum seekers "one appeal".

If it was up to me I would shut down the whole asylum system.

Once someone said the word "asylum" in our ports or airports I would have them sent straight back to the their country of origin.

biko wrote: »
    This is a terrible idea. I am looking at Sweden and how young men are sent over to apply for children's asylum despite being mostly mid-20s, then they have the rest of the family shipped over.
    They are referred to as "anchor children" cause once they get hooked in they reel the rest of the clan over.

Sweden is fcuked, Denmark has put more security on travellers from Sweden because they are afraid of a terrorist attack coming from there. Something like 12 bombs went off over the last month.
    If people want thousands of Africans/Arabs/Muslims then they need to realise that women will not be able to walk around at night alone. Our whole way of life will change. You only have to look at Italy/Germany/France & parts of the UK

Syrian refugees will move to cities. This happened in Canada for example
    A University of Ottawa study that analyzed how recently arrived refugees move around Canada found the Atlantic region was the biggest loser.
    According to the study, approximately 14,300 refugees left the region from 2000 to 2013, many to Ontario or Alberta.
    "Compared to other immigrants, refugees struggle more with local labour market conditions, scarcity of jobs and longer spells of unemployment," the paper said. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/syrian-refugees-bump-n-s-population-to-record-high-but-will-they-stay-1.4369442

Dr Brown wrote: »
    The NP are too PC for my liking.

They want to "reform" the asylum process and allow asylum seekers "one appeal".

If it was up to me I would shut down the whole asylum system.

Once someone said the word "asylum" in our ports or airports I would have them sent straight back to the their country of origin.

Who said that? As far as I'm aware " one appeal " would only be for special cases

Who said that? As far as I'm aware " one appeal " would only be for special cases

Its in one of their speechs on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

I like The National Party, but quite frankly, I think Irish people as a whole have to take responsibility for what is actually happening. Get rid of this "dem E.U cùnts" attitude. The Hungarians and Polish are doing that and are way better for it.

But no. We still happily vote for Fianna Gael and Fianna Fail; the party which contributed to the financial ruin of the country.

If we're not going to take responsibility as a people, then so be it.

It's what we deserve.

Still, major respect to Justin, even though I think the party is doomed for a plethora of reasons.

The EU is the most corrupt organisation. They listen to (& probably paid by) George Soros who is saying Europe should take in 1million migrants a year. Where are we going to put them. Nigel Farage called out MEP's about it

I like The National Party, but quite frankly, I think Irish people as a whole have to take responsibility for what is actually happening. Get rid of this "dem E.U cùnts" attitude. The Hungarians and Polish are doing that and are way better for it.

But no. We still happily vote for Fianna Gael and Fianna Fail; the party which contributed to the financial ruin of the country.

If we're not going to take responsibility as a people, then so be it.

It's what we deserve.

Still, major respect to Justin, even though I think the party is doomed for a plethora of reasons.

The NP membership is growing at a rapid pace. Things will publicly kick off next year

• Advertisement

The NP membership is growing at a rapid pace. Things will publicly kick off next year

The NP should have a policy of taking in zero asylum seekers and "refugees" otherwise they won't get many votes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement