Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refugee Family Reunification

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Really Interested

Help!!!! wrote: »
    No because the Polish hate anything to do with Nazism as they had to fight against then during WW2

You have never been to Poland if you say there are no Nazi groups there.

http://inside-poland.com/t/police-in-poland-arrest-members-of-neo-nazi-terror-group/

I have met Nazi’s from Poland so you really need to do research.

The EU is the most corrupt organisation. They listen to (& probably paid by) George Soros who is saying Europe should take in 1million migrants a year. Where are we going to put them. Nigel Farage called out MEP's about it

You following a very Russian line. Are you Russian?

The National Party is who I'm talking about & have meeting around the country. I became a member earlier this year membership has grown a lot
    Meetings are kept secret at the minute because of left wing nut cases

Not seen them on any polling. Have you internal polls?

Sweden is fcuked, Denmark has put more security on travellers from Sweden because they are afraid of a terrorist attack coming from there. Something like 12 bombs went off over the last month.
    If people want thousands of Africans/Arabs/Muslims then they need to realise that women will not be able to walk around at night alone. Our whole way of life will change. You only have to look at Italy/Germany/France & parts of the UK

When did you visit Sweden?

Who said that? As far as I'm aware " one appeal " would only be for special cases

So what is the NP’s proposal or policy document to change or amend the constitution?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,060 ✭✭✭Odhinn

No because the Polish hate anything to do with Nazism as they had to fight against then during WW2

God love your innocence. Poland has a long history of far right politics. They had anti-semitic laws well over a decade before the nazis.
    Help!!! wrote:
    The National Party

Have yet to register as a political party. Still.
    Help!!! wrote:
    Sweden is fcuked, Denmark has put more security on travellers from Sweden because they are afraid of a terrorist attack coming from there. Something like 12 bombs went off over the last month.

12 bombs...? Where? why?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,919 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Peter Sutherland is another of these guys saying let them all in. Hmmm. Good for minimum wage businesses eh Peter.

Oh and while you're at it, maybe you will come out of your safe space eyerie in Switzerland and give your home up for them.

We have got to look at WHY we are expected to do this, well we are guilt tripped all the time by those who will never be affected by it, seems to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

We should have taken in the 600 or so that we were asked to take in, the Government have lost the run of themselves on this.

And let's not forget about that fool Zappone bring over those chancers from Calais.

This will all end badly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Dr Brown wrote: »
    The NP should have a policy of taking in zero asylum seekers and "refugees" otherwise they won't get many votes.

They'll never get many votes anyway, thank God.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,760 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

You following a very Russian line. Are you Russian?

Is he/Farage wrong? The blonde MEP in the video certainly didn't seem too happy at being called out

• Advertisement

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Is he/Farage wrong? The blonde MEP in the video certainly didn't seem too happy at being called out

Farage is usually wrong and in my opinion will go down in History as a traitor to the UK and be like Mosley.

If people want thousands of Africans/Arabs/Muslims then they need to realise that women will not be able to walk around at night alone. Our whole way of life will change. You only have to look at Italy/Germany/France & parts of the UK

There's 2 things that I always find bemusing though..

- The notion that it'll somehow be different here in Ireland. Maybe because "everyone loves the Irish"? :rolleyes:

- The irony that many of the people who will say you're wrong would be among the first targets of such a regime

If you want to come here and have skills to offer to support yourself then great! But that also means adapting to and integrating with our way of life... not expecting special treatment or to bring the culture and ideologies you've left behind (or are allegedly fleeing) with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

People are still trying to shill for the national party? Haha keep it up lads, you're giving us all a good laugh.

Farage is usually wrong and in my opinion will go down in History as a traitor to the UK and be like Mosley.

So you're saying the list of people he refers to in the video, and the donations involved don't exist/didn't happen then?

So you're saying the list of people he refers to in the video, and the donations involved don't exist/didn't happen then?

My view is that he has been shown to twist the truth and outright lie. As a liar that he has been proved to be I usually ignore him.

My view is that he has been shown to twist the truth and outright lie. As a liar that he has been proved to be I usually ignore him.

Do you vote for any of the mainstream parties here? Because they're certainly not averse to "bending the truth" when it suits. The "fiscal space" and "Keep the Recovery going" nonsense last time out for example decimated LAB and left FG in a minority Govt as FF's whipping boys

Oh and there's always this classic...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭pitifulgod

Eh, why were they exclaiming 'blood and soil' so? Turns of phrase like that go back to naziism. Was talking to a Polish work colleague the other day and he wasn't surprised by it as he said Neo Nazis are not uncommon in Polish society and people have become more supportive of them. The fact that plenty of their grandparents were in concentration camps is simply lost on many of them.

Do you vote for any of the mainstream parties here? Because they're certainly not averse to "bending the truth" when it suits. The "fiscal space" and "Keep the Recovery going" nonsense last time out for example decimated LAB and left FG in a minority Govt as FF's whipping boys

Oh and there's always this classic...

Who I vote for is none of your business. If you want to talk in general about politicians then set up a thread.

I find that Farage is a liar who has twisted the truth on many issues and in my opinion history will not be kind to him. If you want to deflect with what about x, you are not dealing with my issues with the muppet. My opinion of others has nothing to do with the idiot that is Farage.

Who I vote for is none of your business. If you want to talk in general about politicians then set up a thread.

I find that Farage is a liar who has twisted the truth on many issues and in my opinion history will not be kind to him. If you want to deflect with what about x, you are not dealing with my issues with the muppet. My opinion of others has nothing to do with the idiot that is Farage.

But yet you are going off about how much of a liar he is etc but can't say whether he's actually lying about the claims he made in that particular video, and suggesting/inferring that the other poster is/is sympathetic to the Russians. To be fair, I think you're the one deflecting.

Myself I'm on record here as being very euro-sceptic. I think we all saw how undemocratic and one-sided the leadership is during the Financial Crisis with countries like Greece (and Ireland if you believe the claims involving the late Brian Lenhihan) being bullied and cornered into accepting "bailouts", and then countries like Hungary being attacked for not being on-board with the Migrant "strategy". Then there's the reactions to Brexit of course.

The EU and its supporters doesn't like opposition or questions (especially not from the ordinary citizens who are expected to just shut up, pay up, and put up)... then they wonder why we see the polarisation of domestic politics and the rise of far left/right parties in recent elections.

The EEC worked pretty well.. it's when the leaders got political notions and the gravy started to flow that things came off the rails.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Is he/Farage wrong?  The blonde MEP in the video certainly didn't seem too happy at being called out

The opposite, the man who put the first nail in the EU coffin and helped save the nation state.

• Advertisement

The opposite, the man who put the first nail in the EU coffin and helped save the nation state.

We will both be dead when the history of this time is written. But I usually find that when a person is caught in dirty dealings their first reaction is to say over there look at Soros. Farage could say through public documents what Soros has done with his money. We he tell us the same of the Aaron Banks money and where that came from. Who would i admire George SOros who survived Nazi occupation of his country, and has made billions and decided to use that money to support peace or a know liar in the pocket of Putin. Ill go with Soros any day.

You see if you are right then the future will say you a very clever man if you are wrong your Grand children will know grandparent was a traitor to the ordinary people of Europe mine will just say I was dupped. Who would I rather be.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

there is no such thing as virtue-signalling.

they are sent home after the danger has passed.
    Who is sent home EOTR? Your completely wrong.
    The Syrians who arrived in 2014 under the Resettlement Program have just this month become eligible for Irish citizenship.
    You really need to read up a little bit on the whole situation.
    Also, the Syrian refugees were only in DP for less than 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭rgossip30

https://youtu.be/fTMOgUwYKxI

Looks like the seanad moves on its own against government and the voters . Stand up those in favour at voting time .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

The floodgates are going to be well and trully opened this country will dissappear in no time at this rate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

What is it exactly we owe these people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Spent the weekend in Brussels where the streets and metros were filled up with tooled up army men at every turn. On Saturday night the fearless Morroccan soccer fans decided to wreck their adopted country after qualifiying for the world cup (The news doesnt like to report this). What a thanks to a country that gave them a new life. Similar problems could arise in our future if we proceed with such a policy.

We cannot even house our own people. Bringing in extended families will result in ghettos and disenfranchised youths leading to trouble in the future. Such a policy is idiotic and braindead. You only have to look to the continent to see what a bad idea this is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Mutant z wrote: »
    The floodgates are going to be well and trully opened this country will dissappear in no time at this rate.

Sink?
    Mutant z wrote:
    What is it exactly we owe these people.

Syrians are fellow human beings. We take some in so they aren't killed and to minimise their suffering.
    chikichiki wrote:
    On Saturday night the fearless Morroccan soccer fans decided to wreck their adopted country after qualifiying for the world cup (The news doesnt like to report this). What a thanks to a country that gave them a new life. Similar problems could arise in our future if we proceed with such a policy.

Yep, the last thing western europe needs is to import some strange cult of football related violence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

George Soros has moved billions into his open borders organisation, he speaks all the time at the EU. He has told the EU that Europe should take in 1 million migrants a year. So what Farage said is more likely to be true

• Advertisement

This is a "war" between criminal gangs. I know the concept of such a thing is hard for our irish minds to conceive, but there we are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement