Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refugee Family Reunification

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭Odhinn

topper75 wrote: »
    Keeping a sudden mass influx OUT of your country is the diametric opposite of Nazi methodology I would have thought.

It matters not to me whether they goose-step in a square or trail along the roads like a snake in rags; it is the duty of those who operate the border of a nation to resist and never to facilitate.

Jaysus forbid that somebody help the unfortunate.

You realise that if every nation had followed that line of thinking, there'd barely be a jew alive today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Odhinn wrote: »
    I wasn't aware that anyone proposed changing that, or that it had been mooted in any way shape or form. Other than as a rather obvious bit of loaded rhetoric, of course.

I'm sure the English thought the same thing:rolleyes:

Help!!!! wrote: »
    I'm sure the English thought the same thing:rolleyes:

Care to clarify?

topper75 wrote: »
    Keeping a sudden mass influx OUT of your country is the diametric opposite of Nazi methodology I would have thought.

It matters not to me whether they goose-step in a square or trail along the roads like a snake in rags; it is the duty of those who operate the border of a nation to resist and never to facilitate.

How many terrorist attacks have Poland had in the last couple of years?
    The Polish dont want to put their people at risk, whats wrong with that? British are told its just a way of life now, so get on with their day
    I'd say majority of people outside of Dublin feel the same way. Government needs to look after who's here first or else we will end up being a 3rd world country

Care to clarify?

Well most " white English " have moved out of London. There are many other towns/cities where " white English " have had to leave because of influx on migrants

• Advertisement

You realise that if every nation had followed that line of thinking, there'd barely be a jew alive today.

But the majority are not Syrian or from war torn countries, they are economic migrants

The Polish dont want to put their people at risk, whats wrong with that? British are told its just a way of life now, so get on with their day
    I'd say majority of people outside of Dublin feel the same way. Government needs to look after who's here first or else we will end up being a 3rd world country

It must be terrible to face the daily struggles of life and have these unfounded terrors to worry about on top of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭Dr Brown

It's always a sure sign someone is losing the Immigration debate when they bring up the holocaust.

But the majority are not Syrian or from war torn countries, they are economic migrants

Well that's a great generalised statement, but would you care to be specific about what countries of origin you're talking about and what country they are seeking to enter?
    " white English "

So it's a race thing with you?

Dr Brown wrote: »
    It's always a sure sign someone is losing the Immigration debate when they bring up the holocaust.

Not at all. It just shows where such an attitude as was quoted leads.

• Advertisement

It must be terrible to face the daily struggles of life and have these unfounded terrors to worry about on top of them.

It must be terrible to live in a bubble & believe what MSM tell you;)

If we don't wake up and smell the coffee us Irish could be a minority in Ireland within a few decades.

Is this really what the men of 1916 fought for ? to become a minority in their own country.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/irish-could-be-minority-ethnic-group-here-by-2050-professor-1.424517

Ireland's native population could be in a minority by the middle of this century, the president of Dublin City University (DCU) will claim today. But large-scale immigration is still essential if we are to remain prosperous, Prof Ferdinand von Prondzynski will say.

Well that's a great generalised statement, but would you care to be specific about what countries of origin you're talking about and what country they are seeking to enter?

So it's a race thing with you?

Sub Saharan/Ghanaian/Nigerian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi to name a few

Nope not a race thing I gave you an example. People think brexit was voted only by white voters but loads of Caribean/Asian people who lived in the UK for decades voted to leave as well because they saw their country being swamped by migrants

Dr Brown wrote: »
    If we don't wake up and smell the coffee us Irish could be a minority in Ireland within a few decades.

Is this really what the men of 1916 fought for ? to become a minority in their own country.

So nobody born here of immigrant parents can be irish? Immigrants can't assimilate at all?

Not at all. It just shows where such an attitude as was quoted leads.

So by you logic the Japanese are "Nazis" for wanting to keep out economic migrants ?

So nobody born here of immigrant parents can be irish? Immigrants can't assimilate at all?

Well the ones that are coming haven't done so well in Sweden/France/Germany/UK/Belgium so do you think we will be lucky here in Ireland?

Just like they do in France or the UK ?

No problem over there with migrant riots or terrorism ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Well most " white English " have moved out of London. There are many other towns/cities where " white English " have had to leave because of influx on migrants

Why do you focus on "white" English.

RustyNut wrote: »

What other type of English is there ?

You would never say yellow chinese or black african.

Well up until 20 years ago the vast majority of people in London were " white " that has changed. Many have moved out of the city. The same in places like Bradford, Luton & many more towns/cities.
    With the number of migrants the EU want us to take & the 1million+a year George Soros wants the EU to bring in it wont take long for out Politicians to open the floodgates

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Really Interested

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/poland-no-muslims-no-terror-map-100-fake-news/07/06/amp/

It’s easy to see you fall for any old meme on Social Media.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

It's all george soros fault;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Well up until 20 years ago the vast majority of people in London were " white " that has changed. Many have moved out of the city. The same in places like Bradford, Luton & many more towns/cities.
    With the number of migrants the EU want us to take & the 1million+a year George Soros wants the EU to bring in it wont take long for out Politicians to open the floodgates

I lived in London in the 80's and worked with lots of non white people whose parents and grandparents were born in the UK. Are they or their kids less English because they are not white or are you just after a racially pure "white" society. It certainly sounds like it.

I didn't fall for anything. They haven't had a terrorist attack by a migrant
    There would be no far right if Governments looked after their own people first but the virtue signallers bring migrants in & dump them in towns with virtually no employment. In Germany there was a town on 400 people, 1000 migrants were sent there so the locals are the minority over night
    Sweden & Finland had no part in the wars in ME & they still have Islamic terrorist attacks
    How many attacks have been foiled by police? Last year there was more than 14 in the UK many more this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

511 wrote: »
    While living in camps in Italy, Greece, Lebanon, Jordan and Turkey? They're perfectly safe there, no need to bring them all the way to Ireland. It's also 10 times cheaper to look after them over there than bringing them here.

The camps are not safe.Many children are abducted by trafficers from them. And living in tents long term with such high population density will always be at least unacceptable unhygienic

I lived in London in the 80's and worked with lots of non white people whose parents and grandparents were born in the UK. Are they or their kids less English because they are not white or are you just after a racially pure "white" society. It certainly sounds like it.

I used " white" as an example & a lot of those non whites have moved out of London too. It does not make them less English is they Identify as English but theres a lot of people in the UK who identify as Muslim rather than English

wakka12 wrote: »
    The camps are not safe.Many children are abducted by trafficers from them. And living in tents long term with such high population density will always be at least unacceptable unhygienic

Even direct provision in Ireland the people are complaining about the men in there but people here are willing to let those men out into Ireland to live:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Really Interested

I didn't fall for anything. They haven't had a terrorist attack by a migrant
    There would be no far right if Governments looked after their own people first but the virtue signallers bring migrants in & dump them in towns with virtually no employment. In Germany there was a town on 400 people, 1000 migrants were sent there so the locals are the minority over night
    Sweden & Finland had no part in the wars in ME & they still have Islamic terrorist attacks
    How many attacks have been foiled by police? Last year there was more than 14 in the UK many more this year.

Remind me who committed all the terror attacks in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Even direct provision in Ireland the people are complaining about the men in there but people here are willing to let those men out into Ireland to live:rolleyes:

+1,000

Exactly this!

• Advertisement

Remind me who committed all the terror attacks in Ireland?

Remind me who those all the terror attacks in the Middle East:rolleyes:
    We have hopefully seen the end of our homegrown terrorists no need to import more

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement