Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Refugee Family Reunification

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Odhinn wrote: »
    Yeah, thats hype about migrants in sweden allright.

Why would a channel that has videos such as "the war on whites is real", "the asian colonisation of australia", "diversity is a weapon against white people" and at least one by a notorious anti-semite interest you?

Really?? Look at the news stories & footage. You think they made them up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Yeah, thats hype about migrants in sweden allright.

Why would a channel that has videos such as "the war on whites is real", "the asian colonisation of australia", "diversity is a weapon against white people" and at least one by a notorious anti-semite interest you?

How about debating what the video said with some facts?

And if Diversity and Multiculturalism is so wonderful then is it only forced on White Countries? Nobody's going to Africa and saying "Diversity is our strength." and other such virtue signaling nonsense.

Like it or not Diversity and Multiculturalism has failed. Its the creed of the lazy and the selfish. Its insane to keep pushing for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,970 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Really?? Look at the news stories & footage. You think they made them up?

Yes.

Care to answer my question? (which to an extent applies to the last video channel you linked to as well).

Denmarks not much better but we in Ireland will be OK we are getting special migrants

I can just see my TD now "Sure those other Countries got the problem migrants, but I made sure we got the good ones. Can I have your #1 next election?"

I wonder how much our TDs are getting to push this nonsense and to think we're stupid enough to fall for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,970 ✭✭✭Odhinn

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    How about debating what the video said with some facts?

Why bother when the video is from a bunch of white supremacists? Likewise why bother arguing with you when you think that "Western Liberals want to eliminate Christianity and set up their Totalitarian Govt utopias. They see the spread of Islam as a means to this end". It's funny, true, but its not worth the effort of challenging 9 times out of 10.

• Advertisement

Yes.

Care to answer my question? (which to an extent applies to the last video channel you linked to as well).

I'm not concerned with who makes the videos, I am concerned at the news stories & footage that show Sweden & Denmark have real problems due to migrants. Did you even watch the videos?
    You can try to label me whatever you want but I watch videos by a whole range of people of race/religion

Why bother when the video is from a bunch of white supremacists? Likewise why bother arguing with you when you think that "Western Liberals want to eliminate Christianity and set up their Totalitarian Govt utopias. They see the spread of Islam as a means to this end". It's funny, true, but its not worth the effort of challenging 9 times out of 10.

So then why comment on posts by people who you think are white supremacists?

LOL. Typical. This is your reaction when you can't defend your positions.

You're either a troll or not very bright.

So then why comment on posts by people who you think are white supremacists?

Because we're all White Supremacists in his mind. I think he needs to hide in his safe space already.

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Because we're all White Supremacists in his mind. I think he needs to hide in his safe space already.

I watch a whole range of videos & news to find out whats going on. If you're only willing to watch & believe one side you will be very ignorant. I think its very true in his case
    Wonder if they have any females in their family because the females will get the worst of what will come

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Thread Closed.
    The original topic is long gone and as usual this has turned into a thread on immigration with the same 'arguments' being thrown from all sides.
    We don't need to go down this road again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement