Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 3 Transfer "Aguerrrrooooo" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

keano25 wrote: »
    What's the thoughts on dumping Hazard and Rooney and bringing in Yaya and Aguero? For a -4.

Is it urgent that you get 2 City attackers?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Feck it,Rooney out and Kun in.City just look so much more fluid going forward than United and Rooney looked like he wasn't up for it at all the other night.
    Still might need a -4 to completely sort the mess that a few 'certs' left me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Rooney to Aguero (c). Will decide later in the week whether to hold off on Sanchez until Newcastle or take -4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Rooney and Walcott -> aguero and payet done. I planned to wait for aguero but theo and Rooney's prices are going down, and doing it now may save me 0.4. I think payet will run riot next week, and I think augers will rise, so I can't wait another week .It feels good to get rid of Walcott, he has given me nothing but pain. I'm going to hold off on the wc for the moment, but that is definitely subject to change.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

callaway92 wrote: »
    Is it urgent that you get 2 City attackers?

Ya been 2 bad weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Think I might do benteke to aguero and Walcott to a 4.5 mid to keep Rooney in my team for next week.

Wildcarded.

Confused over Kolorov or Kompany though...

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭power101

Aguero had a limp coming off the pitch there when he was subbed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Need to lose 3 players - Sterling, Walcott and Rooney. Think I'll take the -8 but it puts me further behind.

Sterling has been subbed off twice now and hasn't gotten a goal or assist out of 5 goals.

Walcott didn't even come on today and will be going down in price.

Rooney is just rubbish and it's not even a form issue, he won't score more than 10 this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

power101 wrote: »

Think he always looks like that when coming off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,119 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

power101 wrote: »

That's just the strut of a guy that knows he has just caused FPL chaos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Have 3m ramsay or fabregas to whom for a -4? Silva or Yaya? Or get a city defender?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Sterling do anything today lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Thinking Rooney and Fab to Gomis and Silva for -4. Would leave me with no Chelsea but 2 Man City attackers look vital.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Go57WVb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Aguero seems to have broken the FPL site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Sanchez, Hazard or Silva?

I deliberately left myself enough to transfer in either Sanchez or Hazard after this GW but Silva is now feeling like a better bet for consistent points.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

zerks wrote: »
    Aguero seems to have broken the FPL site.

Yep, I can't get on to transfer him in either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭NotCominBack

collected pay check

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Any thoughts on Sagna? Looks like he's nailed down the right full spot. Zab was kinda poor last year, maybe he's finally finished!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

He played quite well but poor end product from him as usual . Due to the fact he is playing with city and will get loads of chances I'd still expect him to score quite well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I wildcarded. Had about 4 players I fairly immediately needed rid of. Too much surgery required too early so feck it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Hazard & Kane > YYT & Aguero for free no brainer?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Considering:

Benteke/Rooney -> Aguero
    Hazard -> Silva/Yaya

Yay or nay? Worried about transferring out Rooney when Newcastle are so awful, and worried about transferring out Benteke when he could do damage on Monday (but he is away to Arsenal next).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,582 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Ok so Ivanovic & Schneiderin out > Kompany & Mahrez in. -4 hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Just had to Wildcard. Did it before kick off to get Aguero in before the rise. I couldn't do it for a minus as I had waay too much deadwood. Dumped Rooney, Kane, Jedinak & John O'Shea.

Brought in Silva for MF & forwards are Aguero, Gomis & Zarate. I have swapped Hazard for Fabregas to improve my defence also.

Do you think it's a mistake to change Hazard? Team now is-
    Mingnolet / Schmeichel
    Gomez, Bellerin, Azpi, Shaw, Cedric
    Maheraz, Depay, Silva, Hoolahan, Fabregas
    Aguero, Gomis, Zarate.
    Have 0.1 in bank

Still not sure about defence though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

Have had Aguero since GW1 to avoid potential headache of getting him in further down the line. Have just got rid of Depay, Mane and O'Shea for Silva, Mahrez and Kolarov for a -4. After watching first two games I feel as much City coverage as possible is required. They are looking really solid.

Team for GW3:
    Ruddy
    Kolarov---Bellerin---Darmian
    Mahrez---Hazard---Ki---Silva
    Aguero---Kane---Wilson

Myhill, Huth, Wanyama, Mings

v3ttel wrote: »
    Considering:

Benteke/Rooney -> Aguero
    Hazard -> Silva/Yaya

Yay or nay? Worried about transferring out Rooney when Newcastle are so awful, and worried about transferring out Benteke when he could do damage on Monday (but he is away to Arsenal next).

I'd be worried about losing Rooney before Newcastle. I am going to give him one last chance to impress if United can't put a few past them then will give them a wide birth for a while.

madds wrote: »
    Have had Aguero since GW1 to avoid potential headache of getting him in further down the line. Have just got rid of Depay, Mane and O'Shea for Silva, Mahrez and Kolarov for a -4. After watching first two games I feel as much City coverage as possible is required. They are looking really solid.

Three definitely doesn't look like overload right now especially given that the "defender" is Super Kol! Plan on having Kun, YYT, Kol for GW4 too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

jimmii wrote: »
    I'd be worried about losing Rooney before Newcastle. I am going to give him one last chance to impress if United can't put a few past them then will give them a wide birth for a while.

I am thinking the same, especially considering Benteke is away to Arsenal next. I hate to make transfers during a gameweek though, especially without seeing how Benteke gets on.

I would like to catch the Aguero and Yaya/Silva price rises though, especially if Rooney is dropping.

Advertisement