Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 3 Transfer "Aguerrrrooooo" Thread

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Whats the DDG situation as it stands? Is Romero still on for starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Whats the DDG situation as it stands? Is Romero still on for starting?

Romero starting but its "to be reviewed" after the window closes if DDG is still there. And if hes not somebody else may well be!

If your looking at Romero for you GK stay clear IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

DDG is persona non grata at Utd till Sept 1st anyway so Romero is a safe pair of hands......(well kinda seen as he's not the greatest keeper)

FHFC wrote: »
    Romero starting but its "to be reviewed" after the window closes if DDG is still there. And if hes not somebody else may well be!

If your looking at Romero for you GK stay clear IMO.

Have him in on my WC, the only united cover I can afford :o

Have him in on my WC, the only united cover I can afford :o

5.1 for Romero who may only play 2 more games. 5.5 for Shaw. Surely there's a way to make that work....

• Advertisement

5.1 for Romero who may only play 2 more games. 5.5 for Shaw. Surely there's a way to make that work....

Shaw is 5.6 i thnk?

Ye I moved some things around and managed to get Darmian and Myhill in and Romero and Williams out...

Leaves me sweating on Targett keeping his place as my other two defenders are non starters...

Shaw is 5.6 i thnk?

Ye I moved some things around and managed to get Darmian and Myhill in and Romero and Williams out...

Leaves me sweating on Targett keeping his place as my other two defenders are non starters...

Strong chance Targett will be dropped. That sounds very risky. Havea look at some of the rotations posted in the wildcard thread maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Since he's about to drop and may not start vs arsenal, Is Henderson to ayew worth a -4?

Strong chance Targett will be dropped. That sounds very risky. Havea look at some of the rotations posted in the wildcard thread maybe.

Who is he likely to be dropped for?

Will have a look cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Will have a look cheers

Bertrand

• Advertisement

Will have a look cheers

He had a nightmare against Everton and speculation that Cuco Martina will get a run. Bertrand meant to be back in 2 gameweeks so he'll definitely be dropped then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Bertrand

Bertrand's not near a first team return.

Koeman said today Bertrand and Classie won't be back until after the international break, Martina/Yoshida could possibly do a job at LB with Caulker now fit to play CB. I still fancy Targett to play the next 2 league games as Yoshida never looks comfortable on the wings (Yoshida played RB Thursday in Europe, Cedric rested)
    Targett played yesterday and did fine, nearly scored. Koeman didn't mention him in videos i seen today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Pick your best 4 for Southampton tomorrow.
    Tosh {in my squad } is in my team with fonte as CDs
    caulker and cedric on the wings

• Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

After holding off all week I'm now seriously looking at Rooney to Aguero for a -4:
    - I plan on making the move tomorrow anyway but I'll likely be looking at a 0.2 swing if I wait.
    - An Aguero captaincy would mean that he needs to outscore Rooney by just 2 points to immediately justify the hit.
    - On the other side, I have visions of a Rooney brace while Aguero collapses in an injured heap on the Goodison turf.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    After holding off all week I'm now seriously looking at Rooney to Aguero for a -4:
    - I plan on making the move tomorrow anyway but I'll likely be looking at a 0.2 swing if I wait.
    - An Aguero captaincy would mean that he needs to outscore Rooney by just 2 points to immediately justify the hit.
    - On the other side, I have visions of a Rooney brace while Aguero collapses in an injured heap on the Goodison turf.
    if Rooney does the biz today he may not drop tonight

Advertisement