Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is this forum so liberal/far left wing?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭random1337

5uspect wrote: »
    Yep, it's pretty clear that you don't understand the first thing about biology.
    But then again that's the prerogative of the far right.

No, you are just akin to politically correct thinking. Intelligence is a factor of race not "Environment". This was widely accepted in America & Europe pre- 1960s until the whole thing was turned upside down and branded as "Scientific Racism"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

user53 wrote: »
    so i guess you have no argument left?

Read the comments on the Mirrors facebook page? Seriously?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

random1337 wrote: »

Also do you think this forum typically represents the mindset of modern Irish youth?

Is this a youth forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,981 ✭✭✭KomradeBishop

No, you are just akin to politically correct thinking. Intelligence is a factor of race not "Environment". This was widely accepted in America & Europe pre- 1960s until the whole thing was turned upside down and branded as "Scientific Racism"
    I think you mean pre-1930's-40's Germany.

Nodin wrote: »
    You seem to promote a racist ideology, therefore you are entirely wrong by default, yes.

Why did Europeans in Austrailia make it a great country but before they arrived it was a chithole? The environment didn't change. Enlighten me.

• Advertisement

Yeah, well that ideology lost WWII and they took away their head bump calipers afterwards.

Are you going to tell me when most British muslims became Arab?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭user53

Read the comments on the Mirrors facebook page? Seriously?

I only said that as a source for the point i made, obviously you either know the point is true or missed it, read it again please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Shrap

Why did Europeans in Austrailia make it a great country but before they arrived it was a chithole? The environment didn't change. Enlighten me.

How do you mean sh1thole? A country with only the indigenous black people in it, you mean?! Wow, you are something else!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

newmug wrote: »
    Plastic paddy = someone claiming to be Irish who has very tenuous links to Irishness

Would Irishness be defined in this case as "supporting newmugs opinions"?

I would have presumed being born here is Irish enough tbh

People were living and surviving in it for 50,000 years or so. That's success.

• Advertisement

I think you mean pre-1930's-40's Germany.

The German Economy and people did very well for themselves when they started practising Racial purity (whether you agree/disagree with it) did they not?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

90% of technological advacement came from Anglo-Saxons - Germany, England and later America. Even I'm man enough to admit that they have superior intellect to Celts/Slavs on average. No not all ethnicities or people are born EQUAL. There is a reason that the Aboriginals in Australia had not discovered the wheel when Europeans landed there a few centuries ago. Let's not sugar-coat things.

The invention of technologies and technoligical advancement is dictated by social and environmental needs not intelligence.

Shrap wrote: »
    How do you mean sh1thole? A country with only the indigenous black people in it, you mean?! Wow, you are something else!

No a country with no technology, government, politics, anything...

I only said that as a source for the point i made, obviously you either know the point is true or missed it, read it again please.

The comments on the mirrors facebook page as a source? Good jaysus tonight....

Have to say, the topic of how people come to believe stuff like this - stuff which is so obviously bollocks - has always fascinated me to some extent.

Recently stumbled upon the idea of 'System Justification Theory' (and previously, Agnotology), which begins to explain part of it - pretty interesting stuff.

Shrap wrote: »

It would probably still be a 3rd world country.

The German Economy and people did very well for themselves when they started practising Racial purity (whether you agree/disagree with it) did they not?

Lost their intellectual elite, lost the war, occupied, were partitioned for decades, untold death and destruction, responsible for genocide and mass murder.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

No a country with no technology, government, politics, anything...

They didnt need it. They were doing rather well without it.

Foxhound38 wrote: »

If everyone in Ireland left for America and it became inhabited by Africans and their kids were "born" there would the people there be Irish?

Answer it directly.

• Advertisement

The comments on the mirrors facebook page as a source? Good jaysus tonight....

Okay so clearly you are just dodging the point i made, well i said British people aren't happy with Muslims, you can see first hand their unhappiness on the Facebook page, therefore its a source.

They didnt need it. They were doing rather well without it.

Were they? Lmao you are delusional son.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Wow, this thread went full whackjob in the time it took me to walk home from work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

If everyone in Ireland left for America and it became inhabited by Africans and their kids were "born" there would the people there be Irish?

Answer it directly.

We lost the war against Nigeria then?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭bill66

Foxhound38 wrote: »

You presume wrong: The referendum of 2004 saw to that

Notwithstanding any other provision of this Constitution, a person born in the island of Ireland, which includes its islands and seas, who does not have, at the time of the birth of that person, at least one parent who is an Irish citizen or entitled to be an Irish citizen is not entitled to Irish citizenship or nationality, unless provided by law.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

What on earth are you farting on about? You're making mad claims about fair hair and blue eyes and 'devolution' and it's been pointed out to you that you don't understand evolution. With comments like those, it is clear that you do not have a breeze how evolution actually works and you're making an absolute fool of yourself and only serving as Sunday night entertainment.

Your reply is a load of words vomited into a screen that only attempt to sling mud and divert from your own ignorance.

Are you a racist?

Funny enough, I was recently arguing the benefits of MEFO bills in Germany in the runup to and during WWII - on this separate topic though, I guess you're right: Confiscation of assets of discriminated groups, and turning them into slave labour, really helped their economy a lot....

Answer it directly.

Who are the real Americans?

Okay so clearly you are just dodging the point i made, well i said British people aren't happy with Muslims, you can see first hand their unhappiness on the Facebook page, therefore its a source.

Some aren't. Some British people aren't happy with gays. Dragging a rag like the mirror into it doesn't really help whatever case you're trying to make.

• Advertisement

Were they? Lmao you are delusional son.

Yup. 50,000 years says as much.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement