Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is this forum so liberal/far left wing?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

random1337 wrote: »
    The German Economy and people did very well for themselves when they started practising Racial purity (whether you agree/disagree with it) did they not?

Unless they happened to be jewish, gypsy, LGBT, left-leaning, trade-unionist etc etc...

You're about to tell us that the holocaust didn't happen now, aren't you OP... :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭random1337

5uspect wrote: »
    What on earth are you farting on about? You're making mad claims about fair hair and blue eyes and 'devolution' and it's been pointed out to you that you don't understand evolution. With comments like those, it is clear that you do not have a breeze how evolution actually works and you're making an absolute fool of yourself and only serving as Sunday night entertainment.

Your reply is a load of words vomited into a screen that only attempt to sling mud and divert from your own ignorance.

Are you a racist?

Racism is a made up word, cleverly undermining the natural instinct of self-preservation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Who are the real Americans?

Me. Unfortunely, I am also real Irish, so I may end up living in the middle of the Atlantic should both countries start repatriating people based on ethnicity.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Racism is a made up word, cleverly undermining the natural instinct of self-preservation.

All words are made up words.

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    Unless they happened to be jewish, gypsy, LGBT, left-leaning, trade-unionist etc etc...

You're about to tell us that the holocaust didn't happen now, aren't you OP... :(

You said it not me.

http://www.radioislam.org/islam/english/revision/six_million_myth.htm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Me. Unfortunely, I am also real Irish, so I may end up living in the middle of the Atlantic should both countries start repatriating people based on ethnicity.

We'll give you a lift during the exodus. We're headed that way once the Nigerians win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Shrap

No a country with no technology, government, politics, anything...
    Fair play to them. The most intriguing people in the world in my opinion. Oldest religion too.

The Apache version of random 1337 is sooo gonna kick your ass out!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Nodin wrote: »
    So in the context of this forum and conversation you were coming out with complete crap then. Grand.

What the fcuk are you on about?

I'd get replies from random1337 while you can...

• Advertisement

If everyone in Ireland left for America and it became inhabited by Africans and their kids were "born" there would the people there be Irish?

Answer it directly.

Why would all the people in Ireland go to America? Is there a J1 sale or something? I need a bit of context here, mein fuhrer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

newmug wrote: »
    What the fcuk are you on about?

You are posting nonsense re "plastic paddy..." etc.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Do you think nonwhites are inferior or subhuman?
    Do you seem to think they're less intelligent.

Do you discriminate against people because of where they are from or what they look like?

What would you like to do to these people?

We lost the war against Nigeria then?

Our lads just couldn't swim far enough - racial inferiority y'see :pac:

Shrap wrote: »
    Fair play to them. The most intriguing people in the world in my opinion. Oldest religion too.

Yeah great bunch of lads

Why would all the people in Ireland go to America? Is there a J1 sale or something? I need a bit of context here, mein fuhrer!

It's used to convey a point, stop taking everything so literally. ffs

Montauk. I was born on Long Island.

Mine too, I'd say. I am the antithesis of his "pure Irish", with my English mother an all that. I'd go as far as assuming (and I rarely assume) that he has used the term "West Brit" to describe my lineage before now :rolleyes:

Sickening though it may be to our Random, I am however a true Irish woman. This is my country, and the task of looking after it belongs to all who live here.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,913 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

The German Economy and people did very well for themselves when they started practising Racial purity (whether you agree/disagree with it) did they not?

The Third Reich didn't last long enough for that. It was only around for 12 years, by which time the entire country was in ruins. That simply wasn't long enough to measure how "well" they did for themselves as far as race is concerned.

It's used to convey a point, stop taking everything so literally. ffs

Still waiting for you to tell me how most British muslims are "Arabs" now....

• Advertisement

Is goose-stepping as difficult to pull off in real life as it looks on film?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

From reading this forum I can see common themes re-occurring:

-Pro-Multiculturalism
    -Anti traditional Christian values
    -Against pride in their heritage/culture/traditions (white guilt)
    -Believe Gender is a social construct
    -Pro Gay-marriage

Also do you think this forum typically represents the mindset of modern Irish youth?

No, boards is just a world of its own. Just because a minority here are vocal re the above issues does not mean that this is what Irish youth or society is like in general.

The invention of technologies and technoligical advancement is dictated by social and environmental needs not intelligence.

That's just an opinion, not a fact.

And even if it was true, why do you think that by importing people from the 3rd world into a developed country it won't start resembling the chithole they came from?

And even if it was true, why do you think that by importing people from the 3rd world into a developed country it won't start resembling the chithole they came from?

Why would it?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

"importing people", interesting choice of words.
    So tell us, are you a racist? Do you have a burning desire to do horrible things to people because of the colour of their skin?

Do Christian values only apply to whites?

Yeah great bunch of lads

Not going to bother me hole watching that. I find it very sad how aboriginal Australians have been so bereft of their culture within the modern Australian society. I can imagine the youtube vid only too well, and could counter it with any number of Irish folk making a complete and total drunken arse of themselves, as could any of us.

Youre some piece of work. In one instance you are against inward migration and in the next you are posting crap like this which for the sane only illustrates whata negative effect european inward migration has had on an the ethnic inhabitants.

Is goose-stepping as difficult to pull off in real life as it looks on film?

They are real articles from the past. Take from it what you will.

Why is it illegal to conduct Holocaust Revision in most European countries? You can openly deny any other genocide (Armenian, Holodmor) and nothing will happen.

Everyone suffered in WW2 not just the Jews. They use it for financial and political gain, there is no denying it.

Eww. Enough already. There's no talking to such stupid. *unfollows*

• Advertisement

They are real articles from the past. Take from it what you will.

Why is it illegal to conduct Holocaust Revision in most European countries? You can openly deny any other genocide (Armenian, Holodmor) and nothing will happen.

Everyone suffered in WW2 not just the Jews. They use it for financial and political gain, there is no denying it.

Even when it was Hitler, I KNEW it was the Jews! :pac:

This has been a sunday night extravaganza of a thread, it must be said

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement