Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid decisions (when drunk) that ruin your life[Mega merge]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

Has anyone the ****in link to put up, i want to see, i want to see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Perhaps, but the person who posted that video online knowing well what would happen after are the real scum imo. If she wants to suck 20 plus cocks that's her business

As are her friends for not knocking some sense into her, as is the DJ and the rep tbh. Still, she has the most shame to burden, along with the sleazy ****ers who let her vaccum.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Just saw this, must have been really cold in spain!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

whupdedo wrote: »

It's on liveleak, apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Here ya go

dIbk9Vk.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Kaycee2

[/QUOTE]Yup. As long as you include the "lads" under the whore umbrella.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but the lads will get away a lot easier, from what i heard of the clip you can't see their faces.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

Can't believe all the people calling her a slut and a whore. It's like Mean Girls never ever happened!!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Sponge25 wrote: »
    Well I wouldn't call him a slut because it's a word that we only use for woman but I'd consider him a filthy scumbag.
    I have certainly heard slut being used for men, I have been called a slut myself, by a female. Stud is the term you never hear, which is anecdotally supposed to be used all the time, never heard it myself. More often than not I hear slut being used as a derogatory term by women describing other women.

Often when men use the term it is simply a word meaning promiscuous with no real negative connotations.

wprathead wrote: »
    In your opinion Sponge:

Are the men sluts?

If it was 1 lad going down on 25 women would he be a slut?

Or would it just be the 25 women?
    A primatologist or zoologist would probably say the female is more promiscuous than normally seen, rather than the male(s). The primatologist/zoologist will understand and accept that there are differences between males and females in the animal kingdom. While many laypeople put up this feigned ignorance about claiming to be all shocked and not understanding why "double standards" exist, as though all male & female versions of animals should be considered the same. Its odd since many of these people will accept average differences such as strength or speed, but when it comes to psychology they have this odd expectation of them to be 100% identical and so being treated to exact same scales. Some might even accept difference in psychology or mental makup in other areas, like mulit-tasking or spatial awareness.

If it was a gay man going down on 24 gay men I would have expected similar enough responses as the woman got.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

I think I would get into trouble by posting it here so I've PM'd it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

rubadub wrote: »
    A primatologist or zoologist would probably say the female is more promiscuous than normally seen, rather than the male(s). The primatologist/zoologist will understand and accept that there are differences between males and females in the animal kingdom. While many laypeople put up this feigned ignorance about claiming to be all shocked and not understanding why "double standards" exist, as though all male & female versions of animals should be considered the same. Its odd since many of these people will accept average differences such as strength or speed, but when it comes to psychology they have this odd expectation of them to be 100% identical and so being treated to exact same scales. Some might even accept difference in psychology or mental makup in other areas, like mulit-tasking or spatial awareness.

If it was a gay man going down on 24 gay men I would have expected similar enough responses as the woman got.

The double standard has nothing to do with different abilities and behaviours - it is in the different ways people are treated by others for their participation in the same sexual behaviours.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Feck sake, she only spends a few seconds on each cock, most of which are flaccid anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

Saw the vid, nothing worse than you'd see on a girls go wild type site. I'm pretty sure some of the lads went back for seconds, and then other lads didn't want to do it but we're egged on. Stupid move by her, and the lads involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

rubadub wrote: »

Yeah, we're not actually apes though are we. Morality is applied to human behaviours and not to animal. Promiscuity, and in particular female promiscuity , is not observed or discussed in a context of complete academic disinterest, free from ideologically and socially produced and perpetuated connotations of moral, intellectual, emotional and even spiritual deficiency.

It takes a special kind of stupid to do that in public where there are camera phones everywhere, and the guys lining up are just as guilty of making a very bad decision as that girl is, though she'll be the one talked about and remembered.

What kind of guy decides that's an ok thing to do? What 23 kinds of guys? And what special kind of creep posts it online? Stupid girl, stupid guys all round.

My stupid decisions are boring and thankfully not worth filming or uploading.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

the thoughts of going to any of these piss-up holiday destinations like corfu, ibiza etc give me the willies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

Perhaps, but the person who posted that video online knowing well what would happen after are the real scum imo. If she wants to suck 20 plus cocks that's her business

If you suck 20+ cocks in a venue open to the public you can't expect privacy. I feel for the girl, but the video spreading was inevitable.

It will all be forgotten about in a couple of weeks. Someone will get caught shagging at the Kanye West or Gareth Brooks concerts, and then we'll have something else to be shocked and appalled about.

• Site Banned Posts: 36 Starmixed

on_my_oe wrote: »
    By luck I've managed to get through my 'young adulthood' years without screwing up... But one young lassie (rumoured to be from Northern Ireland) performed an act on 24 guys in a magaluf bar, with the video now doing the rounds on the internet. She's apparently removed her Facebook profile and has gone to ground, but not before the video link was sent to a number of friends and family. Her apparent motivation was the possibility of winning a holiday - but all she got was a cheap bottle of Cava.

Part of me feels sorry for her while also thinking 'you silly, silly, girl'

Why did the mirror blur her face when they copied the video but the men had no anonymity (assuming she is of age of consent).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Candie wrote: »

What kind of guy decides that's an ok thing to do? What 23 kinds of guys?

Have you ever been in a room with a guy ever?

It's that kind of guy. 99.9% of men would gladly except a free blowjob from some tanked up young one.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭userod

It's that kind of guy. 99.9% of men would gladly except a free blowjob from some tanked up young one.

"accept"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

Starmixed wrote: »
    Why did the mirror blur her face when they copied the video but the men had no anonymity (assuming she is of age of consent).
    Different sites seem to have different moderating policies - one site blurred the guys genitals, perhaps to save the blushes of those less endowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭userod

Yeah, we're not actually apes though are we. Morality is applied to human behaviours and not to animal. Promiscuity, and in particular female promiscuity , is not observed or discussed in a context of complete academic disinterest, free from ideologically and socially produced and perpetuated connotations of moral, intellectual, emotional and even spiritual deficiency.
    Yes. We are apes.
    Yes. We are animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Kaycee2

The mirror showed a pic of one guy who refused her who must be in the .1% he gave her the finger

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Starmixed wrote: »

cause public opinion will judge her more harshly than them although I agree with you, everyone involved should have their privacy protected.

Kaycee2 wrote: »
    The mirror showed a pic of one guy who refused her who must be in the .1% he gave her the finger

That's why. He was a giver. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Feck sake, she only spends a few seconds on each cock, most of which are flaccid anyway.

I'm not so sure about that she really gave the last 2 lads a real treat :)

One of the lads who got sucked off seemed to refuse before being forced tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

Wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

userod wrote: »
    Yes. We are apes.
    Yes. We are animals.

Oh shut up you know what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

on_my_oe wrote: »
    I think I would get into trouble by posting it here so I've PM'd it

PM me too please.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Joe Duffy..

I'd hardly call it performing sex acts on 24 men, a couple of seconds on each that's all.

Advertisement