Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid decisions (when drunk) that ruin your life[Mega merge]

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,495 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Wait so they all just whipped it out in the middle of the club for her like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

Leaving a massive steaming dookie on your bosses desk - while he's sitting at the aforementioned desk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

bb1234567 wrote: »
    Wait so they all just whipped it out in the middle of the club for her like

"You bastard!" You fecker!" "You bollocks!" "Get your bollocks out of my face!" It was terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,495 ✭✭✭bb1234567

I just got back from magaluf yesterday :-) Wasnt really as bad as its made out to be by the media imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Muise... wrote: »
    "You bastard!" You fecker!" "You bollocks!" "Get your bollocks out of my face!" It was terrible.

'Ride me sideways' was another one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

bb1234567 wrote: »
    I just got back from magaluf yesterday :-) Wasnt really as bad as its made out to be by the media imo

You mean it was actually a cleverly edited video with only 5 guys getting their lads sucked but repeated 4 times??

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24 youtubeacademy

What's your worst/funniest drunken mistake? I for example once shifted my girlfriends sister (mistakenly) on a night out ages ago...with my girlfriend standing right there. Safe to say I wasn't paying too much attention!! So...what's yours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

I took a furtive peek up Twinks skirt in a nightclub many moons ago.

Looked like Ronnie Drew with a gunshot to the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

There was that time I had too much to drink, got in my car, drove home and on the way, crashed into a minibus full of pre-school children, causing it get wedged against a barrier blocking all the exits before catching fire and burning all the children to death....

Not my proudest moment I can tell you!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I once got so drunk I hugged Ryan Tubridy.

I still don't feel clean.

• Advertisement

Akrasia wrote: »
    There was that time I had too much to drink, got in my car, drove home and on the way, crashed into a minibus full of pre-school children, causing it get wedged against a barrier blocking all the exits before catching fire and burning all the children to death....

Ah cmon now don't be too harsh on yourself we've all been there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

once went to an abrakebabra.

oh the horrors. never living that one down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

That's just not funny - in fact, it is quite alarming. I hope it serves as a lesson to you to be more careful in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

Used a tea spoon instead of a dessert spoon to eat my apple and rhubarb crumble.

Still haunts me to this day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

NEVER MADE A DRUNKEN MISTAKE IN MY LIFE.

*turns up volume on radio*

Meet me in the alleyway out back in half an hour. Bring sandwiches and a sleeping bag. I'm telling you everything. It's going to be a long night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Sure it could happen to the Pope. At least you got a good story from the experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Can't remember, I was too drunk

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

What he means is it was actually a bunch of cats sellotaped together

Can't remember, I was too drunk

Same here I was told about mine though. Not my proudest moment

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

What's your worst/funniest drunken mistake? I for example once shifted my girlfriends sister (mistakenly) on a night out ages ago...with my girlfriend standing right there. Safe to say I wasn't paying too much attention!! So...what's yours?

So what was the mistake
    Shifting someone when you already had a girlfriend
    Shifting your girlfriend's sister
    Shifting her sister while she was there

More than one mistake here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

What's your worst/funniest drunken mistake?

You.

Love,

Dad

PS - pick up some milk on your way home, there's a good lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Shady Tady

Xbox or playstation?

auldgranny wrote: »
    So what was the mistake
    Shifting someone when you already had a girlfriend
    Shifting your girlfriend's sister
    Shifting her sister while she was there

More than one mistake here.

All of the above. It was a mistake in every meaning of the word though, like it literally was accidental, I just mixed the two up

Advertisement