Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid decisions (when drunk) that ruin your life[Mega merge]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

gctest50 wrote: »
    Would you do the same as her for say .... €100,000 ?
    Nope:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

limklad wrote: »
    She was not a nun and she was able to raise all males blood pressure simultaneously and able to slowly exercise our necks sideways and our 3rd leg raises up faster than our necks moved sideways, including married male teachers. As a young red blooded male beyond puberty. It could not be helped. :D:D:D
    Let me say the other females were jealous...
    AAAhhhhh, a lot of teenage memories I will never forget. I refuse to see her now, Just incase time have done damage. It has been 20 years approx, It would damage my memory and deflate you know who....:eek:

your sleaze-balloon of hot air?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Sponge25 wrote: »
    Care to share the link? I have a gf, I can get a BJ any time I want (almost) just curious to see who we're talkin' about. :P

Ye right, you're just wanting to see some cock:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Feckin adverts/Ebay. The .amount.of.shyte. I have bought in a state of drunkey is not right. I have often woken up , checked 't net and gone -"shyte, I wanted a Celica?? Really??". That's about the height of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

Muise... wrote: »
    your sleaze-balloon of hot air?
    She had curly locks of long golden hair... and her dresses swayed in the windy yard.
    There was no doubting it.... The grin on our young faces and harness of our extremity could not be helped... :D:D:D

I like good memories and especially in the trauma of passing puberty was ease with her presence. We knew our sexuality in her presence.

I having thought of her in over ten years. Thanks for this thread for reliving those memories.

No I am not kidding. I hear stories of how she looks now... I refuse to believe them for obvious reasons...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

...Trent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Maphisto

Did she not have any friends with her? When I was single we'd go out as a group of girls and everyone would keep an eye on each other. If you saw a friend doing something really stupid like getting off with a guy who really seemed like trouble you'd take her aside and have a word. If any of us were off our heads on drink one of us would make sure you were put in a taxi home.

Then again it was 20 years ago and nobody would have had anything to do with a girl that sucked off 20 guys in a bar. I'm not letting the guys off on this one a slut is a slut, male or female, gender equality and all that:P

I agree, but this girl didn't seem the worse for drink. I think it was stupid, it was reckless STD wise - but I don't really think it was about sex.

I went to Magalluf, must be more than 30 years ago. Then it was first girl up with the DJ topless. Amazing to see 10 to 15 girls running for the stage undressing - seems pretty tame now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

She had curly locks of long golden hair... and her dresses swayed in the windy yard.
    There was no doubting it.... The grin on our young faces and harness of our extremity could not be helped... :D:D:D

I like good memories and especially in the trauma of passing puberty was ease with her presence. We knew our sexuality in her presence.

I having thought of her in over ten years. Thanks for this thread for reliving those memories.

No I am not kidding. I hear stories of how she looks now... I refuse to believe them for obvious reasons...

Definitely not Irish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Very poetic, in a sort of userperington farge style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Mark Tapley

Congratulations you've broken the Sleaze O' Meter.

• Advertisement

Indeed he did. I've had to wipe a film of sleazo-grease off my screen from just reading his posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Sponge25 wrote: »
    Stupid decision I made was getting on a taxi mini bus after a night club with no empty seats, telling a girl if she doesn't move i'll smother her, her bf stood up and I gave him a full force head butt and threw him off the bus and start banging the roof. I was acting like such a maniac. the 10-12 other guys or so on the bus were afraid to intervene. I heard one guy say "will we kill him, will we" and I said to him, "right you, off the bus now, one on one" He start saying "goway ya soft boy" etc, so I booted him in the face and got off the bus and walked away fast. Lucky I didn't get arrested. I was so crazed, not a single person tried to hit me. Like a 15 stone, 6ft4, wild animal ready to smash heads in untill someone killed me.

Before anyone judges me, I'm a really nice guy, I dunno how many times I've put my neck out for someone and jumped into an uneven scrap and got the **** kicked out of me for a buddy. I was going trough an incredibly difficult time in my life. I had drank about 10 double pernods, aftershock, about 10 pints all that day. An eight of coke. I had been in a car crash previously that week and nearlly died and my friend died and I was lost and so hurt I had no control of myself. The people I fought on the bus were the type of guys that bully people in the club we used to go to but I still shouldn't have done it, especially to the female.

I'm not a bad guy and there's no excuse. I don't take drugs and didn't take drugs growin' up so the mixture of the insane amount of alcohol and the huge amount of coke for a maybe 3rd or 4th timer turned me into an absolute maniac. I would've fought my shadow if I thought it looked at me crooked.

I bet I get alot of people calling me a scvmbag etc, but I made one mistake, I had so much on my plate, I was so drug and not used to cocaine and was suicidal. OP asked what my stupidest decision was whilst drunk and this is my answer.

So try and be understand of what I was going trough that night. No it's not an excuse!

That's full on retarded :rolleyes:

auldgranny wrote: »
    Definitely not Irish
    Oh yes she was,

From the Stony grey soils of Monaghan.
    She moved toe in front of toe... Swaying that dress and erecting the air around her...

She never dress sexy, but pretty. She made up for it by her feminine qualities...

Oh yes she was,

From the Stony grey soils of Monaghan.
    She moved toe in front of toe... Swaying that dress and erecting the air around her...

She never dress sexy, but pretty. She made up for it by her feminine qualities...

I meant you

In that case the whole red blooded males and lesbians in my old school too.. I am glad to say I am not alone.

I meant you
    ???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 Alternating Current

The thread is in fact on doing something stupid when drunk.

All typical penises that you see in communal showers, some are on the small side some on the bigger side. Being surprised that some of them are small is ridiculous. It's like looking at a group of people and being surprised that some are taller or smaller than average.

???

Sorry but it looked like English wasn't your first language in that post. Sentence structure was bit off. No offence. Maybe you were getting a bit excited. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

Sorry but it looked like English wasn't your first language in that post. Sentence structure was bit off. No offence. Maybe you were getting a bit excited. :)

Maybe his religion teacher was also his English teacher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

K4t wrote: »
    I've done far worse than that girl (respectively.)
    Is that why you're being so defensive?
    The whole thing is more a reflection on the people who spread the story and who are posting in this thread
    No it isn't.
    than the girl herself who made a drunken mistake she probably doesn't even really remember.
    She was likely to be drunk, but sucking 24 guys' penises is not just a mistake and she'll hardly not remember it.
    People talk about all sorts of stuff other people do, particularly if it's stupid. Plus it's depressing. Doing that to win something. It's like self harm, starving yourself. It's destructive behaviour. She doesn't seem to have much time for herself. It's not sexually liberated at all - it's pretty repressed IMO.

• Advertisement

Very poetic, in a sort of userperington farge style.
    Well she put us all in dream mode and she also taught English but not to me..
    She was a very unusual religion teacher. Sex ED day was certainly the best.

She certainly got us interest in comin' up with poems and in very descriptive language.. She never cop on to what we where doing.

She certainly got us interest in comin' up with poems and in very descriptive language.. She never cop on to what we where doing.

Of course she did, but she was professional enough not to let it show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Well she put us all in dream mode and she also taught English but not to me..
    She was a very unusual religion teacher. Sex ED day was certainly the best.

You murdered her and you're wearing her face right now, aren't you.

I am not your typically Irish Guy.. I like to keep learning about new things with different points of view and see what hidden beneath the masks of life. I like to have different experiences and see many cultures viewpoints.

That why feminists, abusers and other people with narrow view points do not like me. I question their sense of reality and motives too much.. They are frighten to look into their mirror and see what lurks beneath their daily masks.

ColeTrain wrote: »
    You murdered her and you're wearing her face right now, aren't you.
    God No. She too beautiful for that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

I am not your typically Irish Guy.. I like to keep learning about new things with different points of view and see what hidden beneath the masks of life. I like to have different experiences and see many cultures viewpoints.

That why feminists, abusers and other people with narrow view points do not like me. I question their sense of reality and motives too much.. They are frighten to look into their mirror and see what lurks beneath their daily masks.

Hahaha!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

God No. She too beautiful for that..

You done something, I can sense it.

Candie wrote: »
    Of course she did, but she was professional enough not to let it show.
    We never did it within earshot of her. Plus most of the things the rest of the lads comes up with was so brutal that she would throw up in disgust. No there was other teenage trouble to do. Beat each other up, cause trouble for other teachers and how to plan and execute trouble for the other school. Bonuses for not getting caught and getting into the principal office to get the Sports section of his paper.

She did however appreciates poems and come' closer for me to hear my lines. I keep saying the few times she hear I still trying the next few lines, I need a muse to inspire more. Now you know why I got interest in some poem structure and reciting. Still only did enough to pass English in leaving cert. Had other things on my mind.

We never did it within earshot of her. Plus most of the things the rest of the lads comes up with was so brutal that she would throw up in disgust. No there was other boyly things to do. Beat each other up, cause trouble for other teachers and how to plan and execute trouble for the other school. Bonuses for not getting caught and getting into the principal office to get the Sports section of his paper.

She did however appreciates poems and come' closer for me to hear my lines. I keep saying the few times she hear I still trying the next few lines, I need a muse to inspire more. Now you know why I got interest in some poem structure and reciting. Still only did enough to pass English in leaving cert. Had other things on my mind.

You should really leave it here, you're not doing yourself any favours.

• Advertisement

Eek!

Advertisement