Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid decisions (when drunk) that ruin your life[Mega merge]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

All the dirty usernames have been drawn to this thread. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 Alternating Current

Where's registered sex offender gone?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

Nobody comes out of this looking well, but, she really comes out of it badly, I mean the guys were stupid to get involved in that, but I mean what kind of a tramp does that in a full public bar where everyone has access to camera phones, and she doesn't seem to be drunk, I can't comprehend what the **** was going through her mind or how she even came to the point where it seemed like a good idea to stick 20 plus cocks in her mouth for a cheap ****in drink

on_my_oe wrote: »
    Different sites seem to have different moderating policies - one site blurred the guys genitals, perhaps to save the blushes of those less endowed.

Can you PM me the link please.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Have you ever been in a room with a guy ever?

It's that kind of guy. 99.9% of men would gladly except a free blowjob from some tanked up young one.

You would accept a "blowjob" from a drunk girl in public, in a queue with 20 other guys? :-/

• Advertisement

I'd hardly call it performing sex acts on 24 men, a couple of seconds on each that's all.

Yeah I'd feel a bit hard done by, (excuse the pun) if I was one of those guys.

Oh shut up you know what I mean.

I don't think anyone knows what you mean after that waffle babble you inflicted on us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Egass13

Muise... wrote: »
    If I wanted to suck 20+ cocks, I'd make damn sure it was at a discreet orgy with no cameras.

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

A group of people got drunk and did something dumb, it is not that big a deal, yeah it's gross and pathetic for all concerned but it's not like they killed anyone. Everyone consented. Get over it people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

ArtyM wrote: »
    I do feel sorry for today's young generation that can't make their mistakes in Life without some f**kwit posting it on the World Wide Web for Likes and Thanks without so much as a single thought given for the effect it will have on that person's future.
    mike_ie wrote: »
    Hmm, not so sure it's that simple. I personally never felt the need to service 24 guys in a bar to win a holiday, and this was back in the era before interwebs/facebook/electricity.....

A bit from column a, a bit from column b.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I don't think anyone knows what you mean after that waffle babble you inflicted on us all.

Aw babez, were the words too long? I'll try again.

There are differences between humans and other primates.

Still too hard?

People not monkeys.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Sponge25

I'd hardly call it performing sex acts on 24 men, a couple of seconds on each that's all.

Regardless; If you put a guy's penis in your mouth for two seconds. It's a sex act!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

Sponge25 wrote: »
    Regardless; If you put a guy's penis in your mouth for two seconds. It's a sex act!

I thought the rule was three seconds if it fell on the floor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I thought the rule was three seconds if it fell on the floor.

If it's hitting the floor you'd want to spend more than a few seconds to do it justice in fairness

It's that kind of guy. 99.9% of men would gladly except a free blowjob from some tanked up young one.

I wouldn't go judging all men by your own personal standards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

If you licked 24 girls in a row for a few seconds each would it be a sex act?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Maphisto

whupdedo wrote: »
    Has anyone the ****in link to put up, i want to see, i want to see
    NSFW
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCu-mRwpYj0

If you licked 24 girls in a row for a few seconds each would it be a sex act?

Jaysus it would be like lickin sandpaper

No, no, Buzz said "girls".

• Advertisement

:confused:

Would their boobs feel like a bag of sand? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Maphisto

You mean after a day on the beach?

No, no, Buzz said "girls".

But surely every girl shaves now...don't they, please don't tell me some girls still leave it natural :eek:

But surely every girl shaves now...don't they, please don't tell me some girls still leave it natural :eek:

You know the bits that have, or had, the hair on them?

That's not exactly where the focus should be...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Nothing wrong with an aul bush to rest your head on! Though the "velcro effect" after sexy time can be a bit disadvantageous, truth be told..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭conorhal

Poor girl, camera phones are curse

I put it you that camera phones are a fine invention, I have some lovey pic and great memories on mine.
    The 'problem' here is a deficit of common sense, to total lack of dignity, a pretty rapey hyper-sexualized culture that objectifies women (I don't see any blokes having to gob some cock for a bottle of beer) and a complete lack of self respect on the part of all parties involved.
    If I had raised any of those kids I'd feel utterly ashamed of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

This "99%" or "99.9%" or "99.99%" thing gets used quite a bit. It's meaningless... unless in reference to an ice-cream.
    You must try not to mix up yourself with most guys.
    eviltwin wrote: »
    A group of people got drunk and did something dumb, it is not that big a deal, yeah it's gross and pathetic for all concerned but it's not like they killed anyone. Everyone consented. Get over it people.
    That's just your opinion and I'm not sure why you're forcing it on others. It isn't the end of the world, but it's not no big deal IMO either. It's fairly horrible stuff and I hate the idea of kids feeling this is the way to carry on, and would be gutted if I had a teenager who resorted to it (whether the girl or guys).
    Whoever filmed and uploaded it is a crap person, but she is a fecking dope too. Even if it wasn't filmed.
    But those who call her a slut... well the guys enabled her slutdom; it's a two-way street (crap pun intended).

conorhal wrote: »
    I put it you that camera phones are a fine invention, I have some lovey pic and great memories on mine.
    The 'problem' here is a deficit of common sense, to total lack of dignity, a pretty rapey hyper-sexualized culture that objectifies women (I don't see any blokes having to gob some cock for a bottle of beer) and a complete lack of self respect on the part of all parties involved.
    If I had raised any of those kids I'd feel utterly ashamed of them.

With good reason. However if a bloke sucked 20 tits it'd be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

a pretty rapey hyper-sexualized culture that objectifies women
    Only a matter of time before this crap was to emerge :rolleyes:
    (I don't see any blokes having to gob some cock for a bottle of beer)
    Na, they just have to expose themselves so she can get one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

919 in a day by this woman seems to be the record

Lisa Sparxxx

IYUTWFx.jpg
    • She’s married.
    • The rules say that each sexual contact has to take more then 30 and the most 60 seconds.
    • Each sexual contact was carefully watched, rated and counted by referees.
    • 6 cameras were used to record the event..

Advertisement