Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid decisions (when drunk) that ruin your life[Mega merge]

Options

Comments

ColeTrain wrote: »
    Ah, her Pops and Mom must be proud of their angels multi tasking :)

as proud as the mom and pops of those fellas??
    Id be horrified if I thought I had raised my son to act that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

25 blokes at the next slane concert to top this .

Doesn't seem very original going one more. Magaluf girl upped it by 23 (I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

iDave wrote: »
    I wonder what Slane Girl is planning to get the attention back.
    25 blokes at the next slane concert to top this .
    iDave wrote: »
    Doesn't seem very original going one more. Magaluf girl upped it by 23 (I think)

aye bet she is gutted that she isn't the one being called a whore or slut on twitter anymore :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Jake1 wrote: »

If I had reared of those youngfellas I'd put him in a furkan wheelchair for treating a girl like that, and she probably well drunk as well. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Shady Tady

Sponge25 wrote: »
    Stupid decision I made was getting on a taxi mini bus after a night club with no empty seats, telling a girl if she doesn't move i'll smother her, her bf stood up and I gave him a full force head butt and threw him off the bus and start banging the roof. I was acting like such a maniac. the 10-12 other guys or so on the bus were afraid to intervene. I heard one guy say "will we kill him, will we" and I said to him, "right you, off the bus now, one on one" He start saying "goway ya soft boy" etc, so I booted him in the face and got off the bus and walked away fast. Lucky I didn't get arrested. I was so crazed, not a single person tried to hit me. Like a 15 stone, 6ft4, wild animal ready to smash heads in untill someone killed me.

Before anyone judges me, I'm a really nice guy, I dunno how many times I've put my neck out for someone and jumped into an uneven scrap and got the **** kicked out of me for a buddy. I was going trough an incredibly difficult time in my life. I had drank about 10 double pernods, aftershock, about 10 pints all that day. An eight of coke. I had been in a car crash previously that week and nearlly died and my friend died and I was lost and so hurt I had no control of myself. The people I fought on the bus were the type of guys that bully people in the club we used to go to but I still shouldn't have done it, especially to the female.

I'm not a bad guy and there's no excuse. I don't take drugs and didn't take drugs growin' up so the mixture of the insane amount of alcohol and the huge amount of coke for a maybe 3rd or 4th timer turned me into an absolute maniac. I would've fought my shadow if I thought it looked at me crooked.

I bet I get alot of people calling me a scvmbag etc, but I made one mistake, I had so much on my plate, I was so drug and not used to cocaine and was suicidal. OP asked what my stupidest decision was whilst drunk and this is my answer.

So try and be understand of what I was going trough that night. No it's not an excuse!

They say alcohol brings out the real character in people! We all go through bad times but don't bash peoples heads in, next time your in the Zoo say hello to your cousins!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Silly girl, should have realised this would blow up in her face.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

On one hand, whatever consenting adults want to do, on the other hand no one in that video excels themselves.

As she looks able to move around easily, she appears able to give consent

I wonder how old the girl is? Does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Sounds like a lot of people have forgotten about Aids.

I wonder how old the girl is? Does anyone know?

Don't know about her age but young enough - saw some photos of her lifted from Facebook wearing school uniform so she can't be more than 18/19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭TGJD

Shady Tady wrote: »
    They say alcohol brings out the real character in people! We all go through bad times but don't bash peoples heads in, next time your in the Zoo say hello to your cousins!

Overly harsh. He made a mistake and he regrets it. We've all done things we regret ffs. Leave the guy alone. He clearly had a lot on his plate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

mauzo! wrote: »
    24 guys? Wow...were they all just whipping their knobs out for her?

In my head, I read that in an excited girlish voice. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Sponge25

Shady Tady wrote: »

I was going trough a really reallly bad time though. Not a little bump on the road. Before the crash I was already crippled with pain cause of the stuff in my life, the crash sent me over the age. I'm fine now but then, I had no fear of anything because what's the worst anyone could do to me? Kill me? Sure I was gonna kill myself in a week or two anyway. I'm not suicidal or anything now for years thank God.

PS. The people I started on were all little thugs anyway. I know coming from me after what I did that sounds stupid but they were little hardmen apparently, untill someone made them prove they were hardman, then they start shaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

I was going trough a really reallly bad time though. Not a little bump on the road. Before the crash I was already crippled with pain cause of the stuff in my life, the crash sent me over the age. I'm fine now but then, I had no fear of anything because what's the worst anyone could do to me? Kill me? Sure I was gonna kill myself in a week or two anyway. I'm not suicidal or anything now for years thank God.

PS. The people I started on were all little thugs anyway. I know coming from me after what I did that sounds stupid but they were little hardmen apparently, untill someone made them prove they were hardman, then they start shaking.

You know sometimes people just say too much. The PS really showed you up there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Poor girl, camera phones are curse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

I would give my son a clip around the ear if he even thought about refusing a free two second blow job..

Poor girl, camera phones are curse

People acting like whores in public is the real curse here.

auldgranny wrote: »
    You know sometimes people just say too much. The PS really showed you up there.

Whatever man, I'm a decent lad. I was 18. I'm 27 now.

Nah man, she's a slut:) She gave 25 people BJ's with her t!ts out for a holiday? If that's not a slut then I don't know what is.

Oh so woman are liberated now because they can take d!ck by the truck load? Doesn't sound so liberating to me pal.

I've a feeling that our rapey-named friend is not being entirely serious...

Yup. As long as you include the "lads" under the whore umbrella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Perhaps, but the person who posted that video online knowing well what would happen after are the real scum imo. If she wants to suck 20 plus cocks that's her business

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Nah man, she's a slut:) She gave 25 people BJ's with her t!ts out for a holiday? If that's not a slut then I don't know what is.

Oh so woman are liberated now because they can take d!ck by the truck load? Doesn't sound so liberating to me pal.

In your opinion Sponge:

Are the men sluts?

If it was 1 lad going down on 25 women would he be a slut?

Or would it just be the 25 women?

wprathead wrote: »
    In your opinion Sponge:

Are the men sluts?

If it was 1 lad going down on 25 women would he be a slut?

Or would it just be the 25 women?

Well I wouldn't call him a slut because it's a word that we only use for woman but I'd consider him a filthy scumbag.

Having seen the uncensored version, a few of the men would have been better keeping their boxers boxed as they had little to be proud of either

on_my_oe wrote: »
    Having seen the uncensored version, a few of the men would have been better keeping their boxers boxed as they had little to be proud of either

Care to share the link? I have a gf, I can get a BJ any time I want (almost) just curious to see who we're talkin' about. :P

Perhaps, but the person who posted that video online knowing well what would happen after are the real scum imo. If she wants to suck 20 plus cocks that's her business

If I wanted to suck 20+ cocks, I'd make damn sure it was at a discreet orgy with no cameras.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Can't believe all the people calling her a slut and a whore. It's like Mean Girls never ever happened!!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭House of Blaze

Oh boy.....

Muise... wrote: »

Yup. As long as you include the "lads" under the whore umbrella.

Absolutely.

Can't believe all the people calling her a slut and a whore. It's like Mean Girls never ever happened!!

How many BJ's do you have to give in a row to be a slut these days?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

How many BJ's do you have to give in a row to be a slut these days?

Haven't a clue, perhaps there's an International Standards in Slutdom Commission you can write to and find out. Personally I don't give enough of a shít about the dicks other people suck to have an opinion on the matter.

Advertisement