Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

BeansBeans

"The only reason i still use clearos i as I have been humming and hawing for months over which glass carto tanks to buy"

Maybe look into the Killer 705 or Killer V2 - both are rebuildable cartomizers (which would save you from all those dud Boges etc out there) - I found my own rebuilding has resulted in many (actually ALL - trying to be modest!) long lasting clearos and I say this as I vape away on a UDCT carto tank, just got from Fasttech today, that I have little faith anymore in 'disposable' cartos.

I'll be getting the Killer or something v similar soon. You ought to look into these and we could compare notes.
    You first though!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Ya I have been having great luck the last couple of months with cartos. Its really rather strange, i went through a few months of getting 4 crap cartos in a box, now I get 5 good ones. Bloody strange things.

I have actually been considering the new Fogger (V4 I think), as far as rebuildables go, its rather cheap and has been getting great reviews all round, love the look of the black one too. I am sick of all the shiny bits that goes with vaping.
    I might look into the killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Snowshower

Gillian72 What battery did you use with this, Visions V3, am looking for one that doesn't leak (liquid on top of battery). My last 2 (aspire Bdc and iClear 16) always have liquid on battery in spite of filling them correctly etc.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Ya I have been having great luck the last couple of months with cartos.

Hmmm, how do you unlike a post? *Jealous*

Dear Boge,

I hate you.

Yours etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Gillian72 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the advice lads. :) I've been vaping for around 10 months now. So, I really need to start trying out new things. Recently I got very frustrated with clearomizers and e-liquids, so I ended up having a few slips. :( My boyfriend still smokes, so its too easy to have a slip when there is a box of smokes sitting on the table in front of you. :(

I use the iTaste VV, I find it good and really easy to use. Although, I need to buy a new one. I have two, but they aren't hold their charge for very long, they are worn out.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/itast3expre.htm

The only clearomizer that doesn't leak on me is the Visions V3.

http://www.vaporium.eu/tanks-clearomizers/99-vision-v3-clearomiser.html

I really like the Visions V3, it does what its supposed to do. But I think its time to get a bit more adventurous. Although, I don't really like the metal tips. I keep thinking I'm gonna knock my teeth out!

I'll have to come along the next time the vaping crew meet up. I imagine that would be the best way to learn how to use vaping products. It worries me that I smoked a few cigarettes recently, I don't wanna go back down that road.....

I found the itaste vv poor, recently bought the MVP and it's brilliant, 3-4 days between charges

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

I found the itaste vv poor, recently bought the MVP and it's brilliant, 3-4 days between charges

Hiya! :) Yes, the iTaste VV VW doesn't hold its charge for long. Plus I've had my two for quite a while now, so they are worn out. I'd never even considered getting an MVP until you mentioned them. They always looked too big and awkward to me. But I'm after reading up on them and they seem really good. I like the sound of the iTaste MVP 2.0, it seems to hold its charge for around two days, which would be so great!

Also, I think it said that you can charge your mobile phone off the MVP. I'm not sure if I go that bit right? But if it did, it would be really handy.

I REALLY like this design:
    http://www.vaperus.ie/advanced-vaping-kits/513-mvp-20-shine.html

Now, I have seen the same MPV online for €9 cheaper without the skull design, but I kinda like the design. I'm gonna save up and buy this one! Thanks for the advice, MonkstownHoop. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

bought some of wicked's blueberry.
    very nice indeed, doesnt seem to mix with other liquids to well though, just gets overpowered

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

Nicotickets the virus.

http://www.nicoticket.com/the-virus-h1n1/

The strangest, nicest, most complex juice I ever vaped, comes pre steeped but gets better the longer you steep it , apparently, mine won't last long enough to test that theory but have ordered more to see.

Awesome customer service to boot. I have tried approx 50 different juices from lots and lots of different vendors. For me this is the best. Prior to this my faves would've been butterfly bait, banama nut bread, from mbv , and cool Cuban and fluffy lemon from lt ecigs.

Seriously recommend it. 28 dollars for 50 ml it ain't cheap, but considering what ibr spent on other juices it's a steal for what you get.

Halo Kringle's Curse 12mg. I bought this after getting properly fcked off with a huge batch of different DIY concentrate juices I made. It's superb imo. It just stinks of high quality - incredibly smooth with no irritation at all during or after, simple enough flavour - a light peppermint menthol ( I don't get any tobacco so I presume that's not there) - so it's not very moreish and I don't vape as much then as I would with some crazy strawberry flavour. Nice TH with the menthol, and I've never had a juice produce so much vapour. Even in a standard carto on an ego the clouds that come out are really impressive. Going to try to use it as my adv and have a sweeter flavour around for a treat/change up.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

accaguest wrote: »
    Halo Kringle's Curse 12mg. I bought this after getting properly fcked off with a huge batch of different DIY concentrate juices I made. It's superb imo. It just stinks of high quality - incredibly smooth with no irritation at all during or after, simple enough flavour - a light peppermint menthol ( I don't get any tobacco so I presume that's not there) - so it's not very moreish and I don't vape as much then as I would with some crazy strawberry flavour. Nice TH with the menthol, and I've never had a juice produce so much vapour. Even in a standard carto on an ego the clouds that come out are really impressive. Going to try to use it as my adv and have a sweeter flavour around for a treat/change up.

Ya that is one of the nicest liquids i have ever had, by far the nicest mint/menthol whatever you want to call the bloody thing. Reminds me of Moo mints :D

• Advertisement

Just did a bit of searching to find a pic of M&P's concentrate bottles (the real thing) but no joy.

Got quite a few concentrates recently and made up a few but something doesn't seem right about the quality of the concentrates themselves - the colours are virtually clear and the smells are nowhere near as potent than an actual bottle of M&P ready made.

I only had two ready mades to go by - one was most definitely an original M&P and the other I'm 100% sure was a mix made up by the store I bought it in (someone else here posted about theirs being this too).
    With the original, the Pchela's was v dark in colour, smelt and tasted exactly as it should - the made-up mix was weak and tasteless...
    ...which brings me back to the concentrates I have - as mentioned they too are weak and bland. The labelling really surprised me (had the company's own sticker on as opposed to M&P's). I don't know if they're meant to BE repackaged.

Has anyone found this to be the case with concentrates? Have you ever gotten an 'original' one but then a repackaged one another time? Any pics of M&P's REAL concentrate bottles?

Reason I ask specifically about M&P's is as I say I had a real premade and had that to go by. I also got concentrates 'by' Perfumers Apprentice and Capella - also repackaged with seller's logo. Anyone shed some light?

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

These ones have the M&P logo on the pics but I've never ordered them so I wouldn't know an original one.

The first bottle looks like a repackage one but the others look good.

https://www.google.ie/search?q=mom+pops+e+liquid&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=jaqkU9aWOIyy7Ab89oGABA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg&biw=1600&bih=796

These ones have the M&P logo on the pics but I've never ordered them so I wouldn't know an original one.

Thanks! Seems that pics of the concentrates are not really out there. Might just have to e-mail M&P in states for a pic and ask how they send out concentrates to resellers - plain bottled/labelled, in the 10mls or in much larger sizes (if in the case of repackaging).

Really not happy with the quality of them tbh, may just get in touch with place I bought them from once I get some answers from original manufacts...

Maybe they have a list of authorised sellers like T-juice do.

I know the T-juice concentrates are bottled by T-juice and just resold,I've bought them from 2 sellers and same bottle,label and flavour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I've been getting my m&p concentrate from chefs vapour and I'm having no issues at all.

I would imagine that m&p send it out to resellers in litre containers and they just repackage it and send it on to the end user.

I've been getting my m&p concentrate from chefs vapour and I'm having no issues at all.

I would imagine that m&p send it out to resellers in litre containers and they just repackage it and send it on to the end user.

Thanks Fred. Were yours in bottles labelled by C Vapour or M&P themselves?
    If with a MP label could you post a pic?

I suspect some resellers may be watering down the concentrates with pg. Anyone else think so?

csi vegas wrote: »
    Thanks Fred. Were yours in bottles labelled by C Vapour or M&P themselves?
    If with a MP label could you post a pic?

I suspect some resellers may be watering down the concentrates with pg. Anyone else think so?

They come in chefs vapours bottles with their own label on them.

Hard to tell if it's watered down or not. I use it at about 23% and it seems ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

https://www.google.ie/search?q=mom+pops+e+liquid&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=jaqkU9aWOIyy7Ab89oGABA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg&biw=1600&bih=796

Spot on. I can confirm this as I took the picture, it's not concentrate though, was a bottle I bought from ESI.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Been enjoying a lot of Alternative Smoking's 'Caffé' liquid lately.

Samba wrote: »
    Oh and I almost forgot, they also sent me Latakia blend, I'm scared to vape it, weirdest smelling juice....ever.

Just loaded up a tank with this stuff and it turns out I unwittingly left the best until last. I didn't realise it was a specialty baccy from Syria.

It's a light tobacco (doesn't taste anything like most tobaccos I've tried) that's something along the lines of pines or dried fruit, it's crisp and smooth and a mighty tasty vape, I'm really impressed. Just goes to show don't judge a juice a from the smell of the bottle. I'll get a full review up soon. This and Khinoe's Kooler are my two favourites from Zeus. I find the rest of the range a little overly sweet, but tasty nonetheless.

Watched the semi final and this juice was the highlight of the evening. What a crap game!

• Advertisement

Has anyone here used Wingnuts concentrates?
    What are they like and what's a good flavour % in a 50/50 mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Valentine1

Hangsen Red Cola, 0mg

Got it as a freebie had heard it was bad but wow it was awful, there was a strong cola taste but not in a good way, like a warm bottle of own brand cola that has gone flat.

It actually put me off vaping for the rest of the afternoon.

Lol,thanks for the heads up.

Valentine1 wrote: »
    Hangsen Red Cola, 0mg

Got it as a freebie had heard it was bad but wow it was awful, there was a strong cola taste but not in a good way, like a warm bottle of own brand cola that has gone flat.

It actually put me off vaping for the rest of the afternoon.

This is why I never tested any standard cola, too many horror stories :)

Check out the stars and stripes blue cola from them, the S&S stuff is made with US flavouring.

Frankenvape - The Standard Vape - 12mg/High Vg (maybe 70%?). Ah, just can't get with this juice at all. Really disappointed, seems to be universally bigged up but it's just not...something. Had it for about 4 weeks now, 2ml still left as I don't like vaping it, so it should have either been fresh enough or steeped enough but I honestly couldn't even describe it. Tried it in heaps of different set-ups at different watts and it just vapes like it smells for me. I don't know if I find it prefumey or alcoholy, just wierd. Kiwi? Maybe? Reviews are so different as to make me think there's something wrong with my bottle rather than it not being for me. Shame as I wanted to like it. Bottle looks good on my shelf though, might start pouring Hangseng into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Taste is soooo subjective. I cannot count the amount of liquids that I have bought off the back of rave reviews (some from the US that cost me a fortune) only to bin them after several weeks of trying and retrying them.

Hands up who likes Marmalade? Anchovies? Tuna? Mango? Marmite? Bovril? Oxtail soup? Tomato soup? Olives? Rancheros? :D

I have realised that there is no such thing as a Universal delish liquid.

My advice is, don't believe one word of it all, BUY SMALL SAMPLES before you part with your hard earned.
    Just my 2c worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Has anyone here used Wingnuts concentrates?
    What are they like and what's a good flavour % in a 50/50 mix.

I'm using Extreme Menthol at the moment it has a nice hit of menthol. I also have Black Lightning that ones just like vaping Black Jacks. If you're near Bray drop into Ecovape he stocks them and you can try them out. I know it seems like I'm working for this guy as my last couple posts have recommended him but I don't.

Can anyone recommend a good Apple pie flavour.

I love five pawns Gambit, but at €28 for 30ml it's too expensive.

Love Eden, but I find it's a bit too sharp for an all day vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Can anyone recommend a good Apple pie flavour.

I love five pawns Gambit, but at €28 for 30ml it's too expensive.

Love Eden, but I find it's a bit too sharp for an all day vape.

Look no further, probably more cakey than apple but delicious.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/granapple.htm

• Advertisement

I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Advertisement